Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 40

We walked in the flat and it looked as if something happened between Abhishek and Sunita as they were standing next to each other and looked surprised as well as scared. 
Me - Is everything Ok ?
Sunita - Yes bhaiya. Abhishek bhaiya wanted some tea.
Me - Ok, make for all of us.
I acted normal. Kanika looked angry and miffed at Abhishek as she was really suspicious of what was happening. Neha smiled.Even I smiled coyly at Kanika. Kanika just looked angrily at me.
As we all sat down and sipped tea, the room remained silent. It seems there was an unwanted tension. Abhishek on the other hand could not take his eyes off from neha. Neha was looking wow in her dress. Kanika was not happy with the situation. But she was helpless.

After some quiet time, I decided to spice things up and said we should play a game where the winner can kiss anyone he or she wants. Kanika did not want to pay this game as she wanted not to kiss anyone. After lot of pursuasion, she finally gave in. I got cards and it was simple, three card flash. The winner can kiss anyone he or she wants. If the person refuses to kiss, he or she has to do something for all. The first winner was Neha and she immediately kissed me on my cheeks. 

The next one was Kanika, and she kissed Neha on the cheeks. Abhishek liked what he saw. He was really excited. I won the next hand and kissed Neha on the cheeks. Abhishek won the next hand and wanted to kiss Kanika. Kanika was not letting him, but then he said, she would have to dance for all. She let him kiss her on her cheeks. Neha won again and this time, she kissed me on my lips and said, more than two kisses, same couple means we have to kiss on lips. Abhishek was aroused. He won the next hand and kissed Kanika on the cheeks. Kanika won the next hand and kissed Neha on the cheeks. I won the next hand and kissed Neha on the lips and this time, i made sure i caressed her as i smooched her for longer than expected. Abhishek was going nuts and as soon as he won the next hand, he grabbed Kanika and smooched her on her lips. Kanika only let him kiss for few seconds and said control Abhishek. Abhishek was a bit angry. It was the next hand which took everyone off. Neha won and smooched Kanika gently and before Kanika could react, she pressed her harder and made her open her mouth to let Neha suck her tongue for a while. Abhishek was mad with lust. He was however unsure what to do if he won.

He won the next hand and was thinking what to do, when i suggested, he can kiss Neha. He immediately pounced on the chance and kissed Neha on her cheeks. Neha did the favor back and kissed him when she won. Kanika did not like this and unwillingly, she kissed me when she finally won. I used this chance and kissed her back. Now the chances were really high that someone was going to be smooched every win.

It was Abhishek who won and he jumped to smooch Neha. He was mad with lust and just held Neha and smooched her madly. Neha enjoyed kissing him and let him do so for a while. It seemed a good long time before they finally broke. Kanika was upset and angry. She won the next hand and jumped on me. She completely came on top of me and pushed me to the floor and smooched me from top. she was literally completely on me and her boobs crushed on me as she smooched me. My hands started caressing her perfect back and I kept kissing her. My hands moved even to her nicely shaped ass and I took the liberty to caress her ass cheeks over her jeans as I smooched her. Abhishek was completely jealous and he knew it was his fault, but could not do anything now. I was enjoying it. Neha enjoyed it as well. 

Finally when we broke, Kanika looked embarassed but she silently sat on her place without looking up. It was Neha who won next, but Kanika did not want to play anymore. Neha, said, ok let us complete my win and then close the game. She said Ok. Neha was in full mood and she jumped on Kanika pinning her down. She then smooched Kanika madly and as she came one top of Kanika, her dress rose up, giving us a view of her sexy inner thighs and panties. I was really hard looking at this and I was sure Abhishek was completely blown out. Their boobs were pressed against each other and it looked delightful. 

It was really surprising that we forgot about Sunita who was enjoying the show. Finally when things ended and we sat for dinner. Sunita was smiling as she served dinner and I asked her to go home. She obeyed immediately and walked out smiling. All of us were a bit embarassed. After eating quietly for sometime, I decided to break the silence again.

Me - Kanika, you kiss so well. I was amazed
Kanika - Shut up. It was just a game
Me - Ok mam. It was a compliment
Neha - Calm down Kanika. You jumped on him
Kanika - I am sorry. I did not mean to say Shut up
Me - It is ok
Neha - Even Abhishek is a good kisser. I am surprised you two did not smooch
Kanika - I dont need to kiss anyone
Abhishek - This is why I kissed Neha. Neha you are a good kisser too
Neha - Thanks Abhishek. You are good too.

The mood was a bit light and finally we decided to sleep for the day. Abhishek asked Kanika to sleep with her and I took Neha. Kanika did not want to sleep with Abhishek but we made her. I was aroused by the happenings and I also made it a point not to close our door. We could hear some noise soon in the other room and I knew Kanika would make Abhishek go out. I on the other hand, completely undressed Neha and immediately started sucking her boobs. We were still standing near the bed and I was sucking her boobs. I sat on the bed and she stood there naked, letting me play with her nipples and her ass. Abhishek passed by our room and I saw him looking at us. He was staring at Neha's perfectly round ass and he was hooked to it. I saw him, but acted indifferent. I made Neha sit on the floor and made her suck my balls. She then proceeded to take my penis in her mouth and slowly and seductively sucked it. I could sense Abhishek was crazy and the only thing he could think was stroke himself. He was massturbating as Neha sucked my penis slowly. I held Neha's head and started thrusting my penis inside as if fucking her mouth. I made it go deep and deep and finally ejaculated my cum inside her. She lapped it up clean and this was enough to make Abhishek cum. He did not leave yet, but he kept looking at us. Neha kept sucking me clean. As i got sucked, I enjoyed the idea of Abhishek looking at us. I made Neha stand up and made her turn around as I licked her ass cheeks. I bit her and then made her sit on the bed. Her boobs were now visible to Abhishek who was surely enjoying her gorgeous body. I then started to suck Neha's pussy. I was making her crazy with my tongue when she noticed Abhishek at the door and hid her boobs and stopped me. She said, Abhishek is at the door. I turned around, but Abhishek hurried off. To his horror, Kanika was now behind him and it was an interesting situation. I whispered to Neha, I knew he was here. Neha gently pinched me and said - You are evil. Kanika walked straight past Abhishek into my room. We were standing naked. 

Kanika - YOu guys are shameless. At least close your doors
Me - Why you are looking at us. Go out, you are shameless
Kanika - Idiot.
Me - You can do whatever you want. We are not stopping you guys
Kanika - we are not shameless
Me - I think you cannot do it.

Abhishek also walked in hearing the commotion.
Kanika - You go out, what are you doing here. Cant you see Neha is not wearing anything.
Abhishek - So is Karan. So you should go out.
Kanika - You like Neha it seems.
Abhishek - I think at least she is enjoying her love life. Not like us.
Kanika - If you are so desperate then go to her.
Abhihek - I wish. Karan is so lucky.
Me - It is ok, i dont mind if Neha doesnt mind.
Abhishek - Really ?
Neha - Shut up you guys. Go out Abhishek and Karan, please close the door.

Kanika stormed out. Abhishek followed and I locked the door.
Neha - You are offering me to Abhishek
me - No. I just said, I dond mind if you dont mind.
Neha - You are really bad. I am here for you
me - And you know i love you for that
Neha - Liar. Let us finish what we started. I got really aroused thinking of Abhishek looking at us.
Me - Same here.

I fucked Neha really madly for quite sometime. I was not sure what happened with Kanika and Abhishek but I enjoyed the night and so did Neha.

Next day, I asked Neha to dress up realiy sexily and not to wear bra next day. She was hesistant at first as she did not want to look like a slut but classy as she always does. We went to the store and involved Pooja in our discussion for a hot dress which can be worn without bra and still look really classy. Pooja was happy to see us.

Pooja - Welcome Karan and Neha. How are you doing ?
Neha - We are good Pooja. Just needed your help
Pooja - Sure what can i do ?
Neha - Can you suggest a sexy dress which can be worn without any bra. But it has to look really classy and not slutty. 
Pooja - Hmm..Let me take a look. You guys upto something new it seems
Me - Yeah, Wanna join in ?
Pooja - Haha. I wish, but i have to work.
Me - Then we will plan later.
Pooja - Anytime you want after work.
Me - Sure
Pooja came back with 2-3 dresses which were really sexy. There was one piece dress which really looked sexy and it would expose lot of her boobs but yet look classy. The dress would also confirm that there was no bra under it. We wanted Pooja to try it for us so Neha can take a look too.

Pooja willingly took us to the trial. She asked us to wait out so she can try. Neha smiled and said, why outside. Its not that we have not seen you naked. Neha held me and walked in with Pooja.
Pooja was a bit nervous as it was her job and as usual, this was not a pleasant situation.
Neha was in the mood to tease her it seems. Neha stared as Pooja undressed. Pooja was in her lingerie and tried to wear the dress, but Neha asked her to wear without bra and panties so she can see how it looks. 
Neha helped Pooja unhook her bra and caressed her boobs in the process. I could see goosebumps on pooja's naked body. Neha inserted her hands in her panties and squeezed her ass as she slid her panties down. Pooja was aroused and so was Neha. Pooja then wore the dress and it looked really hot. It was just till thighs, covering her ass and showing her body perfectly. It looked classy and her boobs were spilling out, but looked elegant. This was the dress. Neha immediately said yes to the dress and helped Pooja undress again. This time Neha pinched her nipples and insrted her fingers in her pussy as the dress fell down. Pooja was wet. Neha moved her fingers a few times in her pussy and then kissed her on her lips. 

Neha - I am in a hurry today, else we would fuck you badly
Pooja - fuck me please
Neha - Have patience darling. We will

We walked out and I was managing my hard on as usual. Soon we paid for the dress and Neha left Rs 500 as tip for Pooja. Pooja did not want it but Neha insisted.

Later that day, we all gathered at my flat again. Abhishek and Kanika had gone out to someplace and meet some college friends. Neha was in the sexy number we bought. She looked stunning as usual. On the other hand, it was clear she was not wearing any bra or panties. Her hips were clearly visible in the dress and it was apparent there were no panties. It was arousing for all including Kanika. I decided to make coffee for all and Kanika offered to help. 

Me - Thanks for your help
Kanika - I needed to talk to you
Me - SAy na
Kanika - Why are you doing this to me
Me - What did i do ?
Kanika - You know I dont want Abhishek to kiss me or touch me
Me - So ? WHat did I do
Kanika - We had a huge fight yesterday and you know why. Now I had to agree to blow him. And he is so shameless he said, ok at least blowme off, if you love me.
Me - So whats the problem.
Kanika - YOu know what is the problem. I want you.
Me - Liar
Kanika - I want you really.
Me - No no, then you will say, i forced you
Kanika - No babu. I want you. I am sorry. But i cannot let him. I like him, but he is weird these days, all because of you guys.
Me - So here too, you blame me.
Kanika - Please. Dont act smart now
Me - Ok baba. So what do you want
Kanika - Nothing. Idiot
Me - I will fuck you tonight.
Kanika - Shut up. Are you mad.
Me - I will
Kanika - How ? Abhishek is here
Me - If you want i can
Kanika - I will see what you do

I held Kanika and smooched her on her lips. She was shocked and scared. 

After coffee, Abhishek came to me and said, he was sorry for yesterday. 

Abhishek - I am sorry. But you know door was open and Neha looked so hot. I could not resist.
Me - It is ok. She is gorgrous
Abhishek - YOu are lucky.
Me - I know.
Abhishek - I wish I was lucky like you
Me - YOu have Kanika.
Abhishek - She is cold.
Me - I think she is hot. The was she kissed me yesterday, made me feel hot
Abhishek - Only for you maybe. Not for me
Me - haha. Maybe we should trade
Abhishek - Anytime.
Me - Hahaha. Let me see, if Neha would give you a blowjob as i fuck her
Abhishek - Is that possible ?
Me - I dont know, maybe she wants to try.
Abhishek - I will join, no matter what. Just tell me if she wwants
Me - Ok.

I convinced Neha to suck Abhishek. It was not difficult as Neha was horny as I. I asked Kanika to stay put and wait for the time. The plan was simple, i asked Abhishek to come to our room at 12 and Kanika at 12:15. We went to our room as per plan, our door was open again. I had set Neha in doggy position and was fucking her from behind with her facing the door. Soon, Abhishek walked in and was completely awed by the view. Neha just looked at him and said nothing. I signalled him and he undressed quickly. HIs cock was not so huge but without saying a word Neha took it in her mouth and sucked him. We kept our action going and Neha was now sandwiched between me and Abhishek. It was not so long when Kanika walked in and caught us in the act.

[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:10 AM