Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 39

I was fucking Neha right at her door and now thursting my penis up. She was pressed against the door and I was making my moves pushing her against the door. Neha was now moaning loudly and I knew she was too aroused to handle any longer. Neha looked at Kanika and smiled as she came moaning. She held my butt and pulled me closer and smooched me as i felt her pussy walls tightening around me. I was enjoying the moment.
Neha did not pay any attention to Kanika and kept rubbing my nipples. She then put her hand between my legs and started caressing my balls and butt area. She was really turning me on and specially with Kanika looking at us, almost staring it was really a treat. Kanika sat on he chair next to the bed and said.
Kanika - What is up with you two today
Me - Not much, just love
Kanika - You two are behaving weird. I am here too
Me - I promised Neha that i am hers tonight
Kanika - And that too in our apartment. You could have gone your place
Me - Ahh--yes. But I wanted to fuck Neha here
Kanika - You are horrible
Me - But she is hot and wet and her pussy is smooth 
Kanika - Shut up
Neha was not paying any attention and busy arouing me. She started licking my nipples and sucked the area as her hands massaged my balls. Neha kept likcing my nipples and gently kissed and licked my chest. She moved slowly down to my penis which was hard now. Neha held my legs and opened it up to make space. She kept holding my under thighs and spread my legs. She just used her tongue and lips to lick my penis and then took the length inside her mouth to suck it. Kanika was sitting there and still watching. She was aroused, and I knew that. She looked at me and she got up. She quickly stepped out of her lowers and her panties and sat on top of me.
Kanika - Suck me you fucker. I know you want to suck me
Me - No, I want to fuck you.
Kanika - Suck me first
Kanika placed her pussy on my lips and she was already wet. I just started licking her wet pussy hole with my tongue and neha on the other hands was busy making me crazy. She kept holding my legs and sucked me gently, as if arousing me to the point when my penis got really big and hard.
As soon as Neha felt my penis was big enough for her and hard, she immediately climbed on top of me and guided my hard penis in her pussy. Neha was riding my penis and Kanika was making me suck her pussy. Neha made her turn around and now she was facing Neha. Neha held her by her hair and smooched her as she jumped up and down on my penis taking it deeper and deeper inside. I kept sucking Kanika and held her legs. I then squeezed her ass cheeks as i sucked her and Neha kept riding my penis. It was not long that both came and I could feel Neha's pussy lips qorking her magic on my penis and really milking me. Kanika on the other hand was completely aroused and she came and came on my tongue as if she was waiting to cum.
Neha continued fucking me but Kanika got off me and started smooching me. She sucked my lips and used her tongue to kiss me deep. I held her and sucked her tongue back as I held her in a tight embrace. I lifted her top up and made her boobs pop out of her bra. I sucked her boobs as is popped out of her tight bra and probably caused lot of discomfort to her. I was busy sucking her and did not care for her bra. As i sucked her nipples really hard, Neha pushed me to my own orgasm. I felt my penis grow a bit more, before I exploded in neha's pussy and I bit Kanika really hard on her boobs leaving a very deep mark on her boobs. Neha knew I was cumming and she quickly jumped out and took my penis in her mouth. She sucked me as i came, and I was feeling extreme pleasure. I bit Kanika really hard on both her boobs as Neha made me crazy and I pulled Kanika up making her sit on me. I then bit her really hard on her ass cheeks as neha continued her sucking. It was too much to take and I knew, I was about to pee in her mouth. I leaked pee in her mouth as she continued her sucking and I was struggling to control myself and wanted her to stop as i was completely drained and felt uncontrollable pleasure. 
Me - I am sorry, i peed in your mouth
Neha - I loved how I made you cum
Me - You have an amazing pussy. I just want to eat your pussy.

I got up and Kanika moved aside. She was in pain. I moved to neha and smooched her really deep hugging her tightly. I embraced her really tight and sucked her madly. I pushed her to the bed and spread her legs wide open. I immediately started working on her pussy and inserted my tongue as deep as possible in her fucked pussy. It looked more pink and red due to the extreme fucking. I started lapping her pussy like a dog and licked her pussy as if it was some juicy hole to drink.

I made her cum again and again and I was enjoying it a lot. Kanika wanted me to suck her too, but then i told her that I promised Neha, I will only do her tonight. Kanika was really upset and just sat there looking at us. 
As Neha cummed for one more time, she said - please take care of her. It is Ok. 

Me - It is Ok, I want to keep my word.
Neha - Hmm
Kanika - It is Ok. I am anyways going to sleep.

She walked out to sleep with her clothes and I slept with Neha on her bed. It was early morning when I woke up again and found my penis really hard and pressed against Neha's ass cheeks. I gently placed my penis at an angle on Neha's pussy and inserted it from behind in sleeping position. She moved a little bit surprised by my hardness and eagerness. I held her hands and started to fuck her from behind lying on side. It was awesome as she quickly got wet and although we were half asleep, we were moving slowly and enjoying the gentle early morning fuck. I had no idea what was I doing and I just kept fucking her till we got up a little bit. It was then I made her turn around on her stomach and climbed on top of her from behind. I was fucking her rapidly now and her soft ass cheeks felt really nice as I fucked her from behind lying completely on top of her. My penis was not going in completely, but it was pushing dowwards inside her vagina, making her moan madly and probably paining as well. I kept fucking her in this awesome position, till i came and I think she did too. I stayed like this for more time and finally we dozed off to sleep again. I am not sure when I got off her and when I finally woke up, we were sleeping side by side and I was really relaxed.

Neha woke up and smiled at me. She was really all smiles. She had an awesome night as well. However, it was Kanika who was really upset and I liked it as well. I finally left for home leaving them. I knew Kanika was upset but it was very well needed.

Kanika did not talk to me for a while and I also ignored her. It was not untill Abhishek messaged me that Kanika called me up.

Kanika - Hi, Do you have time
Me - Always for you
Kanika - No need to act smart. Just want to talk about Abhishek.
Me - Yeah your boyfriend. No issues, he can stay with me
Kanika - He is not my boyfriend. And it is my personal matter.
Me - Ok ok, so should he stay with you
Kanika - Shut up
Me - You said na personal
Kanika - He will stay at your place
Me - Why ? 
Kanika - Because I told you
Me - And you are ?
Kanika - I am your worst nightmare.
Me - Hahaha.
Kanika - I will show you, you cheat
Me - Ok we will see
Kanika - You are really bad. YOu did not call me.
Me - You did not call me either
Kanika - Any you did not bother to check if i am angry or something.

Me - Why angry? You did not allow me to do anything to you. I always followed what you said
Kanika - Its just sex in your head. Feelings matter or not
Me - Sex without feelings is not that great for the girl
Kanika - Shut up
Me - I missed talking to you
Kanika - Liar
Me - So when we meet?
Kanika - Friday evening. 
Me - Waiting for you.
Kanika - Byee. Liar

I was happy that Kanika was finally falling in line. Monika on the other hand was getting more and more closer to be mine. Our chats were getting naughtier and I was using Rahul to my advantage. I needed one final plan to push her to me. I wanted to really fuck her infront of Rahul and that would be a really huge turn on and achievement for me. I was not sure how to do that. 

I was also planning about Swati and how to get Isha to Delhi. I was really feeling like a criminal mind trying to execute master plans. It was difficult to find time. I was replying late to everyone and sometimes I replied only on weekends. This also worked to my advantage as people thought I was not needy and neither it was like i was chasing any of them. Things were looking good for me. I was not sure what will happen on Friday though. The only thought that worried me was what if Kanika got fucked by Abhishek. I was not sure how to get pass this thought. I knew Kanika was also a bit simple and naive. She might try to tease me and may get fucked by Abhishek in the process. I would lose the chance to fuck her virgin pussy and this was the only thing on my mind. 

Friday evening, Abhishek came to the house and Sunita was already there. She took care of Abhishek as I went to pick Neha and Kanika. I asked Sunita to seduce him and tease him but not let him do anything. It was the only thing that I could think of in the mean time. Kanika was dressed in Jeans and T shirt while Neha was really in a hot mood. She was dressed in a single piece dress which was deep on neck and back and too short to barely hide her panties. I knew Abhishek would just drop dead looking at her. 

As I started driving back to home; I complimented Neha.
Me - Wow you look electric today.
Neha - Thanks. 
Kanika - I told her that
Me - Thanks, but a guy's comment mean more
Kanika - Shut up.

Kanika held Neha and smooched her and looked at me.

Kanika - I like her.
Neha kissed her back and said, I like you too.
I was already having a hard on. I knew, it would be an awesome Friday. I wanted Abhishek to see both of them kissing. I needed Neha in the plan.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:09 AM