Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 37

Pooja reluctanty removed her skirt and her shirt. Her model like figure and really firm boobs and buttocks were on display now. 
Neha asked her to turn around and it was making me hard. Neha sensed my hard on and moved her hands behind and undid my Jeans. She then got up and turned around and slipped my jeans and undies down exposing my dick. She then asked me to sit again and wriggled her ass on my penis as she sat again on my lap.
Neha - See you made him hard already.
Pooja - Sorry mam
Neha - Is he hot ?
Pooja - Yes mam
Neha removed her skirt and panties and sat on my penis and started gently rubbing her wet pussy on my erection.
Neha - Do you think he has a big dick
Pooja - Yes mam
Neha - Sit down here and lick his penis.
Pooja - Mam ...
Neha - Really..come on now. I think you need money and his dick too.
Neha's pussy was rubbing on my dick and there was very little space on my penis shaft left. Pooja simply took a portion of my penis in her mouth and started to suck. Neha held her face and started to move her head back and forth making her lips touch her pussy lips as she sucked me. I was really aroused with Neha's awesome plan. Pooja was really a mind blowing girl and I had never thought of fucking her. Now with her mouth on my dick and Neha fucking her mouth with it was satisfying and arousing. Neha undid her bra as Pooja understood what she wanted and started moving on my penis licking Neha's pussy as she moved. I was looking at Pooja from side and seeing her topless was hot. Neha was reaching out to her boobs and she squeezed and pinched her boobs. Neha then moved pooja back, removing my penis from her mouth and she dragged her lips to her pussy and before Pooja could react, she thrust her head on the pussy. Pooja knew Neha was there to really fuck her and she was struggling, but she started licking Neha's pussy. My penis was now under her chin and touching her as she sucked and licked Neha's pussy. I really liked Pooja's face with her well set hairdo and well set lipstick. Neha was really enjoying this. She lifted her ass up from my lap, took my penis and guided it inside her pussy as she sat back on my lap. My penis just glided into her wet pussy. She made Pooja lick her clitoris as my penis penetrated her and expanded her pussy lips. I could feel Pooja's lick on my penis and it was really awesome. The feeling of a wet tongue and lips on my penis as it went in and out of Neha's pussy. Pooja was surprisingly doing it really well and it was not long that Neha came. Her body was shaking with pleasure and she just hugged me from back as Pooja continued her constant licking. My penis was almost curved upwards into Neha and I was barely moving. 
Neha then held Pooja's head and pulled her up and smooched her madly. Pooja was surprised to see that Neha was really feisty and looked like a lesbian. Pooja probably felt she was stuck in the situation, and she definitely did not want to fuck a girl. Neha understood her problem and she removed her underwear and exposed her completely infront of me. 
Neha - You have an awesome body.
Pooja - Thanks, you are sexier
Neha - I wanna make you feel so much more. You have to come to my home.
Pooja - Mam, i am not lesbian
Neha - Even I am not. I like your soft lips and firm buttocks. I want to suck your pink pussy lips
Pooja - Mam.....
Neha got up and my penis was out in open, erect and wet. She made Pooja sit on my lap and guided my penis into Pooja's tiny pussy. Pooja was stretched to her maximum and she was having trouble managing my penis in her pussy. My penis was too big and thick for her almost virgin pussy. Pooja was trying hard not to scream, as she sat on my penis. As Neha guided my penis into Pooja's pussy, she also bent down on her and started licking Pooja's pussy as my penis penetrated her. My penis was really squeezed in her tiny pussy and I was sure she was feeling her pussy being violated as well. I was really in the mood now and i started pushing my penis in and out of her pussy and I could feel she was having a tough time suppressing her moans. She was in extreme situation as her pussy was violated and Neha was licking her pussy as I fucked her vigorously. I was not able to control myself and I started pounding her really rapidly. Neha was licking from my penis base to Pooja's clitoris driving her crazy. I was too aroused to control myself. I moved rapidly and shot my cum load in her pussy. My penis grew bigger as I shot my cum in her pussy. I held her by her shoulders and pushed her down on my penis making it go deeper as I came. Neha knew I was done, she made Pooja raise up and immediately started sucking my penis drinking all the cum that was dripping from my penis and she started sucking me more and more. I was sure, I did pee a little in her mouth and she knew it too. She, however continued her sucking for a while. As she got off, Pooja immediately started licking my penis and then she held my penis. She held it and raised it up a bit, and started licking the base of my penis head, on the underside of my penis. I did not realize this was a really sensitive area and she started flicking her tongue on the lower end of my penis where the penis head ends. I was about to moan, but i controlled and her licking made my penis grow really quick. She then started sucking my penis by taking it all inside and would then start licking the under side of penis again. My penis soon grew to its hardon size. Pooja stood up, facing me and sat on my lap, smooching me. She guided my penis into her wet pussy and started moving up and down on me. She was completely aroused and wanted more and more. She was riding my dick really well. Her boobs were on my chest and I remoevd my t shirt to feel her nipples on my chest rubbing as she jumped up and down in my lap. I started to feel my penis getting bigger and I could feel her orgasms. Neha was fingering herself looking at Pooja go. Pooja smooched me and bit me on my shoulders and neck. I held her by her shoulder and started thrusting up making sure my penis went as deep as possible and fucked the hell out of her. Pooja was a thin girl and it was very easy for me to do what i did next. I lifted her up as I fucked her and held her against the mirror walls of the changing room. I could see her ass in the mirror as i placed her against the mirror and started fucking her like a doll up and down on my penis. 
All around i could see us fucking in evry mirror and it looked hot. Her ass was pressed on the cold mirror as i rammed her sweet pussy. She was barely able to control her moaning and was biting me to suppress her moans. She was having multiple orgasms as I rammed her pussy completely and made sure she was fucked to the max. She knew I was not letting her go easily. I kept her pinned to the glass as i fucked her rapidly and deeper. I was sure by now that she had too many orgasms and probably her petite body could not take any more. Her thin body and model shaped figure, was making me want to fuck her more and more. I lifted her up from my penis and turned her around. I lifted one of her leg, over my thigs and positioned to insert her pussy from behind. I inserted my penis from behind and started fucking her in standing doggy style with her boobs crushed to the mirror. I could see her perky boobs in the mirror and as her nipples rubbed on the mirror, I could see goose bumps on her hips and ass cheeks too. I started pounding her again. She was almost done and I knew she was barely able to stand, but I needed more and I was still going like a bull. She was in a complete mess. That is when Neha joined in too and she asked me to turn her around where she was sitting. She held Pooja's head and guided to her pussy as I pounded her from behind. Pooja was now completely being fucked in all possible ways. I was really giving her strong and deep pushes. It was good that Neha made her eat her pussy as I fucked so it was easier to supress her painful and erotic moans. 
I reached out to Neha's purse as i fucked Pooja and found the small bottle of vaseline i was looking for. Neha saw me and smiled. She knew today I will destroy Pooja in all her holes. I rubbed vaseline gently over her anus area and massaged her anal hole with vaseline as I fucked her. Pooja was scared, but she did not stop me and her face had turned red. Neha consoled her and said, worry not it would be good for you. Pooja just nodded and I did not wait a second. I rubbed vaseline over my wet penis and started positioning my self. I started making space for my penis as I pushed it on her anus. Neha held Pooja and started smooching her to help her, but I was too eager and I inserted my penis head in one quick push. She struggled and tears rolled down her eyes, but i kept my penis there till she calmed down a bit. I then insrted in inside in one big push and let her anus adjust to the penis girth and the pain she was in.
I started fucking her in her ass as she tried to maintain her calm, but tears were less and less as i started with gentle fucking and let her adjust to the new style of fucking. I was really on a high now and I could feel my veins growing as i started to increase my speed in her sweet tight anal hole. Pooja had adjusted well and as my penis grew, i felt she had a huge orgasm and her anal walls started gently squeezing my penis. I was uncontrollable now and i pounded her ass rapidly and strongly for few more moments and I cummed with full force in her ass. I thrusted my penis deep for one last time as I felt my ejaculation continuing deep inside her. I waited till i was completely done and then I took out my penis.
I shoved my penis into Neha's mouth and she sucked me clean. I was not only surprised but really happy too. I was amazed at Neha's plan and her weird ideas. Neha on the other hand was still making pooja suck her as she seemed to be too aroused by the whole episode. She liked the idea of looking at other girls being fucked and seemed she enjoyed their soft lips on her pussy. I dressed up and was moving out when I saw Pooja and Neha engaged in an awesome sucking scene. I left them and walked out watchfully.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:08 AM