Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 36

Me - Nothing, just that ofcourse we made a mistake as per Monika
Kanika - Didi, I am sorry. I know you are angry and I was completely lost yesterday. It will never happen again. I was thinking all day.
Monika - It is ok. It is your life. Do whatever you want to do
Kanika - Didi, I have always been the good girl and never did what i wanted. It was the first time i really did what i wanted and not what people expect me to
Monika - Ok ok. No more gyan please. Just do whatever you do. In fact i made a huge mistake yesterday.
Me - Ok ok, relax eveyone. Rahul is coming
We finally reached back and the remaining weekend was mostly quiet. Rahul did manage to touch Kanika here and there at multiple occasions. Kanika tried to avoid him as much as she could and did not want to create a scene. Rahul did grope her ass and boobs multiple times and he felt more and more confident about his chances. I was just a mute watcher and enjyoing the show as i wanted to push kanika to the point where she comes to me and offer me herself.
I returned Sunday evening with Kanika. As we drove to Noida, she started asking me lot of questions.
Kanika - I am really confused about you now. Why did you drag my didi into all this. You made her do things which she would never do. You seduced her. You made her suck you. This is all wrong
Me - Why wrong ? She started it by showing her boobs
Kanika - I know, but still, why seduce my married sister
Me - Your jiju asked me
Kanika - What ????
Me - Yes, he said, he wants to fuck you and wants me to fuck Monika so she will not complain
Kanika - And you agreed for this dirty plan. I thought you liked me. I did not know aou are so scheming
Me - I did not agree, I just like monika too, but Kanika, your sister seduced me, if you did not notice. I think she wanted it
Kanika - From you ? Why would she seduce you ?
Me - I think she likes me. In addition, I did not initiate anything. I was busy fucking your mouth. She jumped into the session for fun
Kanika - This is really weird and confusing. She is not like Neha, so please stay away from my sister. She is innocent. You already ruined me.
me - Ruined you ? You had so many orgasms, i did not even count. Also, i never fucked you.
Kanika - I know. This is why I love you so much
me - And you also like your jiju, so dont be innocent
Kanika - No no, not at all
Me - I saw him touching you and groping you. You said nothing
Kanika - i did not want to make any scene. So.
Me - I think you were aroused too.
Kanika - no no
Me - Promise ?
Kanika - No no. Please leave it
Me - Say honestly
Kanika - Yes a bit, as it was unexpected. He grabbed my boobs and pressed them so hard.
Me - But, remember, I will take your virginity, dont forget it. If Rahul fucks you first, i will be angry
Kanika - Shut up. Nothing like that will happen.
Me - Who knows. But I cant wait more. I need you
Kanika - Karan, I need to think really . I am so confused. And didi catching us was not good.
Me - Suck me again please.
Kanika - Shut up and drive. Always sex. Talk some romance
Me - Ok dear
Kanika - You are shameless. You fucked me infront of my sister, made me nude, showed your dick to my sister and fucked me in my anus. This is all so unbelievable. 
Me - It turns me on
Kanika - Really ?
She felt my penis over my jeans. 
Kanika - Oh my god, you are hard. You are weird
Me - Just for you
Kanika started rubbing my dick with her hands over my Jeans. She then looked at me as she unzipped my Jeans and took my dick out and gently rubbed its head with her fingers.
Kanika - You are so hard always. It feels so good to touch it. I felt it was dirty earlier and now i love this thing. It is my babu
Me - hmmmmmm
Kanika - Can i ask you ?
Me - Yes
Kanika - Why did you break up with your girlfriend ?
Me - It is a long story
Kanika - Tell me. 
She kept rubbing my penis gently as i started telling her about Richa and how i got involved with Rashi and Preeti. She was completely puzzled about how i was able to make the sisters agree for a threesome. She was aroused at my story and so was i. My penis was so hard and precum was already out with her gentle rubbing and playing with my penis head and because i remembered my fucking session with Rashi and Richa. Kanika digged her hands inside my Jeans and fondled with my balls as i told further.

Me - I was in Japan for work and I used to travel back every few months as I missed them a lot. I also sent the money regularly for some lavish lifestlye they had started. One day i decided to give them a surprise visit and I did not tell them I am coming home. I went to their apartment at around 2 AM as my flight landed at night. Nobody opened the door for a while and it was after about 10-20 minutes, some guy asked, who is it ? I said it is me - Karan ? I was not sure who the guy was. There was some noise for few more minutes, and then the door opened. Richa hugged me and took me inside. The room was not in order and looked like something happened. I asked who is the guy. She told me it was her some uncle. The guy was in the other room and he was really in his 40s. Rashi came from the toilet and it was definitely feeling like something was going on. Interestingly it was evident, both Richa and Rashi were not wearing bra. I slept somehow wondering what happened, and i woke up early morning. I was stunned to find condom packets and I was sure what was going on. I did not ask them anything. I called up Preeti in the afternoon and she told me that this guy was actually some Assistant Professor at Richa and Rashi's college where they enrolled for MBA. Preeti told me that she had seen this guy before and she also thought something was wrong. This confirmed my fears and even though i was open about fucking others, I found it weird that they were fucking an old man. To confirm, i checked her phone as well and found pictured of Richa sucking someone's cock and i was sure, it was this old guy. So i decided to end the relationship. I did continue fucking Preeti for a while whenever i came from Japan, but it was mostly here and there for a few times. Since we did not meet that often, I ended it up with Preeti as well.

Kanika - You poor baby

Me - You know when I said, i want to end the relationship with Richa and Rashi, they offered to keep the relationship, even if not exclusive and send the money and i can fuck them whenever i wanted. I am not sure what turned them into money mongers. I am still confused about the development. It maybe because I was in Japan and you know long distance relations dont work well.

Kanika - You are a sweety.

Kanika held my balls and squeezed them gently as she bent and took my penis head in her mouth, sucking just the head and twirled her tongue around the edge of the head. She was licking under the head area and sucking it really well making me difficult to contain my self. She did not take any more length of my penis but just sucked the head, triggering a massive orgasm. I shot my cum load with full force in her mouth which she continued to drink in sucking my penis head. I was aroused thinking about how i fucked Preeti on her terrace, probably exposing her to her neighbours and really destroyed her anally that day. I shot loads of cum into her mouth. I was turned on by the details i told Kanika and I told her how I used to fuck both the sisters and how they were destroyed completely by me. 

Kanika kept drinking my cum, and continued sucking me. To my own amazement, i was instantly hard again after getting soft in her mouth. Even she realized I was too aroused by my own story and imagining them. She continued to suck me making me bigger again. I was not sure what was going on in her mind but she was really aroused as well. She removed her t shirt and started rubbing her boobs over my penis. She took her boobs out of the bra and She held my penis head and rubbed its head with her nipples. The sensation was really nice making my penis go harder and also her nipples.

I was more turned on by the idea that Kanika was really turned on. Kanika really played with my penis and her boobs making the ride an awesome one. It was only when we reached her home that she let go of me. In the mean she had really aroused me. I had lot of work to complete and so I bid her goodbye and did not try to go upstairs. Things were quite for few weeks and even I was trying to catch up with my work at office. It was difficult to manage my work and I decided to take a break. After around three weeks, I went home and in the mean, nothing major happened as I focussed to complete my work. AFter coming from home, Isha messaged me asking to meet Swati. I messaged Swati and fixed a Friday date.

Swati was beautiful, but it was not the time for me to settle and I was glad she felt same. Our date was good and looked promising as she was of similar thoughts as me. She was a really open girl and frank too.

Swati - So are you dating someone
Me - Yes, a few girls, but not sure dating or not. Mostly casual
Swati - Casual date or casual something else ?
Me - Haha..You can guess. How about you ?
Swati - Same. After my breakup, i cant trust any guy. I gave everything to him and he cheated me.
Me - So now you just casually something with the guys.
Swati - Haha..No no..mostly dinner and movies. No more than that
Me - That sucks
Swati - Haha..not at all. I am not in that place yet. Just to tell you I am not a virgin if that is what you are looking for in a wife
Me - I am not looking for that, and even I am not a virgin
Swati - I guessed that 
Me - Haha. Well looking at you i guessed that too
Swati - Haha,, how ?
Me - If i was your boyfriend, I would have already made sure I did everything imaginable to you
Swati - Hahaha..It is disgusting you know
Me - Really ? why ?
Swati - YOu guys think of things which i cant even imagine and make us suffer.
Me - Like what ?
Swati - Do you know fisting ? My boyfriend used to do that and I for love, let him do whatever he wanted to do to me.
Me - Ohh that sounds painful
Swati - It was. To make him happy, I even agreed to blow him. Can you imagine. He still would say I dont care for him.
Me - Hmm. Happens.
Swati - Anyways, I am not sure how to proceed from Here. Isha bhabhi is after my life.
Me - Yeah I know. same here. I think we can proceed with casual dating.
Swati - You mean causal my style or your style.
Me - Haha. Whichever keeps both of us happy 
Swati - haha clever. Wont your current partners be affected
Me - Maybe. But you are worth that risk
Swati - Haha. Is that a compliment
Me - Look at you. You are sexy.
Swati - Ahemm...thanks. Big moves on first date
Me - Big move would be to kiss you
Swati - On the first date ?
Me - Well to the bed would be really the big move
Swati - Oh my god. You are really to the point na. No foreplay
Me - Haha i love the foreplay. But you will think foreplay is big move.
Swati - Ohho. I see why Isha bhabhi likes you so much. Witty
Me - I think she likes you too. Lesbian ?
Swati - Haha. shut up. She likes me because we are close
Me - How close ? I heard you two share bikinis.
Swati - Haha. Thats stupid and who told you
Me - Kidding. But You can, i guess. Similar size
Swati - Oh shit. She is your maasi. How can you even know our sizes
Me - Well she is same age as me. She is not closely related. And knowing size is my hobby
Swati - Haha..unbeleivable. It seems like you are after your maasi too.
Me - Or maybe she is after me
Swati - Overconfidence. My brother is enough for my bhabhi. Why would she need you.
Me - Ohh confidence on your bro. How do you know 
Swati - Chhi. yuck. You are really bad
Me - You started 
Swati - Ok ok you win. Go date her na
Me - I cant na. You know that
Swati - Haha. Ok ok. Let us go home now
Me - Do i get a kiss ?
Swati - NO way
Me - Oh, that is sad
Swati - Shut up casual dater. Get up

I took her to her flat and she was living alone in a 1 BHK and probably wanted some alone time after her break up. I walked her upto her flat and she turned around at her door to say good bye. I moved quickly and pegged her to the door. I went near her lips and then looked at her and said
Me - What would you do, if i kissed you now
Swati - Idiot, leave me
Me - First tell me
Swati - I will hit you.
Me - You think I will kiss you now
Swati - I dont know

Swati was a bit nervous but was not showing it.
I let her go.
Me - Sorry, just kidding
Swati - I knew. You cant
Me - Yes mam.
Swati - Good night and take care

I felt happy being so close to the gorgeous Swati. She wore very simple Jeans and top and looked cool. 

Isha messaged me shortly after I reached home.

Isha - How was your date ?
Me - How do you know I am back ? I may still be with her
Isha - I know because I asked Swati to message me
Me - Maybe I am at her place
Isha - I dont think she will lie to me
Me - She is lying naked here. Now say.
Isha - Haha- Shut up. I know she is not. Tell me how it was
Me - She is fuckable.
Isha - Stupid. How about marrying her and fucking her all life
Me - That is a tough question
Isha - Think seriously. 
Me - I wanna date her first
Isha - Ok, but think about it.
Me - I am already thinking about it
Isha - Haha..Not that it. About marriage
Me - If you are so desperate, then come here na. Why make me marry your sis in law.
Isha - I want you to be happy too.
Me - I am happy

Isha - Hmm.. Come on skype
Me - How come ? Hubby ?
Isha - He is travelling.
Me - Ok

I called her on skype and we switched on our Videos. Isha was lying in her nightie and some cleavage was visible. Her milky cleavage looked hot. I was in my banian and undies and she smiled as we saw each other.

Me - Looking hot Isha
Isha - Why wearing only banian. Wear something more
Me - Or should i take it off too
Isha - Haha. Good idea

Before she said anything, i took it off. I was now naked waist up and in undies.
Isha - Ohho. Hot. What you doing
Me - Looking at your cleavage and touching my penis.
Isha - haha liar.
Me - Take off your nightie na.
Isha - Are you crazy
Me - No really
Isha - Why ?
Me - I wanna see those huge boobs
Isha - No No 
Me - Come on, I am already getting hard
Isha - haha. Liar

I pointed the camera to my hard on.

Isha - Oh my god. Show it to me
Me - You show me your boobs
Isha - Show na

I took off my undies and my penis sprang out. 

Isha - wow...Cant believe I made it so
Me - Show me your boobs
Isha removed her nightie and showed me her boobs in her bra.
Me - Remove your bra
I started gently stroking my penis. I was surprisingly aroused today with this.
Isha removed her bra showing her awesome pair of boobs to me and started playing with her boobs as she lied down.
Me - Pinch your nipples
Isha - Ahhh..you are making me really wet
Me - Come here, see my penis hard for you
Isha - My pussy is dying for your penis
Me - I want your ass too
Isha - It pains a lot.
Me - Squeeze your boobs really hard
Isha was doing as i was saying making me stroke myself in full speed
Me - Your ass will be mine sweety

Isha - Show your penis from close. I wanna see you cum. I am all yours.

Me - Pinch them hard 
Isha - Yess...I so wanna suck your penis

I was now on verge of an orgasm as Isha played with her boobs making me think of her mouth and ass. I ejaculated with full force and see saw cum exploding upwards from my penis and squeezed her boobs really hard.
Me - Finger fuck yourself.
Isha - No, I am enjoying it. I will leave the fucking to you when we meet
Me - When will you come ?
Isha - I dont know
Me - Come to meet Swati
Isha - I will try
Me - I want this cum inside you
Isha - Me too
Me - Sleep nude like this.
Isha - I will
Me - hope we meet soon

We bid good bye and i was surprised how i came on video call. I was aroused by Swati, and Isha just helped me push my excitement to the limit.

On Monday Neha asked me to come with her for shopping on Tuesday morning. I thought she wanted me to pay, but I did not want to refuse. So i went and i was seeing her after a long time, it seemed.
I met Neha at the mall and she took me to the store where i bought her clothes earlier. She asked for Pooja and I was finally able to find Pooja in the store. Pooja was a bit surprised but happy to see me. Neha took Pooja and they selected many clothes. Finally, Neha took me to the trial room and aked us to wait out.
I was talking to Pooja and she was really shy and feeling a bit scared. She knew Neha was my girlfriend and she did not know how to react.

Neha called Pooja inside. After some time, Neha called me too.

I went inside but there was hardly space left. Neha was dressed in a really sexy skirt and a top which was just covering her boobs. She looked really hot. Also she chose not to wear the bra, which made her nipples poke through the top.

Neha - So Pooja, I am sure you know Karan very well
Pooja - Yes mam, he is our good customer
Neha - Just customer or something else
Pooja - No mam
Neha - I know everything. worry not, how do i look
Pooja - Ohh mam. You look really good
Neha - Sexy or not
Pooja - Yes mam sexy
Neha - Now I am dressed like this, can you dress in something matching
Pooja - Mam, the dress is your size only. It would not fit me
Neha - First, Karan sit here.

Neha made space for me on the only stool inside. I sat there. She then sat on top of me, on my laps and asked Pooja to removed her shirt and skirt
Pooja - Mam, my boss will come
Neha - Just do as i say. It will get you a tip you cant imagine
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:07 AM