Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 33

I was sitting on the sofa trying to hide my erection and making sure, I was not showing any signs of anything happening between me and Monika.
Monika was allowing me to play with her but it was limited to hugs and kissing and I was getting restless with her and Kanika. I really wanted to fuck them. My desperation was growing with time. I had made great progress with them and there was no way I was going to back out now.
Monika had adjusted herself quickly and Kanika was surprised to see Monika in Jeans as normally she did not wear Jeans. Kanika was herslef in Jeans.
Kanika - Wow didi, whats up. Jeans today ? Where is jiju
Monika - He is busy with work. Not much. Jeans just because I felt like. We went to dinner.
Kanika - Ohh just you and Karan. I hope you enjoyed
Monika - Yes. 
Kanika - Karan is very silent today
Monika - I think he is happy to take me to dinner and still enjoying my company
Kanika - haha. I am sure.
Monika - Haha.
Me - I am just thinking who is sexier in Jeans, is it Kanika or Monika
Kanika - Idiot. Always something stupid
Monika - Let him say. He is jealous of us. Neha is not as good it seems
Kanika - Haha. Yes i think so too
Me - Neha is sexy and too sexy. Amongst you two, I am just wondering who is sexier. You two can never be like Neha
Monika - oh comeon. We dont want to be like her.
Me - I think you are afraid.
Monika - Afraid of what ? We are not afraid
Me - Really ? then let me see if you guys can do what neha can do
Kanika - Neha can do nothing special
Me - Ok then, let me see if you can kiss your sister on her lips
Kanika - What ?? Are you crazy. This is stupid
Me - Neha told me that she kissed you
Kanika - Oh my god. Shut up. This is lie
Monika - What ??
Me - It is not important. The main thing is can you do this. This is the simple challenge
Monika - It is foolish
Me - Then accept it
Kanika - There is nothing to accept, I dont think we need to do anything to prove anything
Me - As you wish, but I am happy that you accept defeat
Monika - Not at all. We accept nothing
Me - Its ok
I think it triggered something inside Monika and before Kanika could react, she held her by her face and kissed her lips. Kanika was shocked but before she could react, Monika had her lips between hers and was sucking her. She quickly broke the kiss, but Kanika was left shocked.
Monika - here, we are done and won
Me - Haha. Just by doing this and that too like formality.
Monika - It is more than enough
Me - You have to also dress like her
Monika - She wears Jeans and today we are wearing too.
Me - She wears minis and many other dresses too
Kanika - We wear lot of dresses which she doesnt wear
Me - Anyway, i think it needs lot of guts
Monika - To do what ?
Me - I think, she is comfortable in anything. If she was here, she will take off her t shirt to prove it.
Monika - Thats indecent and we can do it as well. But we are decent people
Me - Or you can say, modern but not modern.
Monika - If we take off our t shirt, what will you do for us
me - Whatever you ask
Monika - Ok you be our servent for the week
Me - Ok.
Kanika - Didi..control. It is stupid
Monika - It is ok. Take off yoru t shirt
Kanika - No didi
I was smiling by now. 
Monika - she is a child. But I am not afraid
Monika quickly lifted her t shirt to show her huge weapons of mass destruction and was in her bra which was barely containing her assets. I was dumbfounded by her hot look. Kanika was staring at her boobs and probably wondering, what was going on. I had an instant erection and i was staring at her boobs.
She stood like this for a moment and then quickly put back her t shirt.
Kanika - Didi....what the hell.
Monika - Now you do as well and we win
Kanika - Didi i cant
Monika - Anyway I win, so he is my servant
Me - Technically you both had to take off your t shirt
Monika - CHeater
Me - but..for the awesome display of your huge assets, i am your servant
Monika was embarassed and Kanika was really confused.
The bell rang and we quickly adjusted ourselves to let Rahul in.
Rahul definitely look tired and smiled looking at me.
Rahul - I had a long day. Lets drink some beer
Me - Yeah why not
Monika looked at Rahul to get some idea of where he really was. She was trying to guess if he really had sex that evening.
Rahul - you two in Jeans today. You look good
Kanika - Thanks jiju
Rahul - And Kanika, you look really hot today
Kanika - Jiju...
Monika - Now go and change all, we eat and drink together

We all changed to something lighter and sat again for dinner and drinks.
After dinner we decided to watch some movie. 
Monika - Karan, bring some water for me
Me - Ok mam
Rahul - Ohho, why you asking him. He is our guest
Me - It is ok
Rahul - No no not ok
Kanika - Jiju, didi won a bet and now Karan is her servant
Rahul - What ?
Monika - Yes
Rahul - What was the bet ?
Monika - We were guessing who will come first, you or Kanika and I won
Rahul - Weird bet
Me - It is ok. 

I brought water and Monika kept making me do some little things
After some time, Rahul was sound asleep while we three continued watching the movie.
Monika - Maybe you should give me a massage while we watch the movie
Me - Ok mam, i think you should lie on your stomach and face the tv so you can see. Kanika can sit on the bed on floor till then
Kanika - Haha.did really ?
Monika - Yeah why not. He acts so smart
Kanika made way and soon i was on top of bed in my shorts and I decided to sit on Monika's ass. I sat on her hips and I could immediately sense her excitement. I started gently massaging her as Kanika sat infront of us watching movie. We were talking too, so it did not arouse any suspicion. Rahul was asleep next to us and I was really making a bold move here. I caressed her back and whenever i got the chance, i squeezed her side boobs and it was really turning me on. My penis was poking her ass cheeks and crack and she was completely aroused. I could sense her arousal as she was breathing heavy and trying to control herself. Kanika would glance back and smile at us, as if she was checking and a bit confused. I lifted Monika's t shirt a bit up and inserted my hands to caress her back quickly and touch her bra under her t shirt. I was feeling like a virgin exploring a girl for the first time as I continued my little exploits now and then. I would pinch her waist now and then and pump my penis down in her ass crack. I so wanted to take my giant out and make it touch her and make her suck me. I was feeling helpless and excited and so was she. 
I moved a bit back on her thighs and started massaging her lower back and also made it a point to squeeze and pinch her ass. I gently started rubbing her pussy over the lowers she was wearing. Wet spots were visible to me as her panties were not able to contain her wetness. I was circling my hands on her ass cheeks and cupping them. I asked Kanika for some water and as soon as she moved out, i inserted my hands in her lowers and touched her wet pussy over her panties. She was scared and tried to look back and warn me, but i already moved her panties to the side and inserted my fingers in her wet pussy and made her moan a bit. I then bent and quickly bit her ass cheeks. I heard Kanika walk back and I quickly adjusted her lowers and started massaging her lower back as Kanika brought water. After having water, I continued my focus on her pussy lips. I was slowly and gently massaging her pussy lips over her lowers and I knew my penis poking her, was enough to get her to what i wanted. I would insert my fingers in her lowers and feel her panty lines and edges with my fingers and also caressed her upper ass crack. It was not long before I made one last bold move and inserted my hands in her lowers cupping her ass cheeks for the first time and inserted my finger in her pussy. I gave few gentle pushes and she came and she was trying everything possible to control her self from moaning. As soon as she came, her ass cheeks clinched tight, and i could feel her body shivering with pleasure. She could not make a sound and this was probably too hot for her to handle. She asked me to stop and sit down with Kanika. She was enjoying her orgasm, while i tried to manage my hardon for sometime before i got down.
I sat near Kanika watching movie as Monika closed her eyes enjoying the massive orgasm she achieved. Kanika noticed my hardon, which had refused to completely go off and looked at me with confusion. I smiled and winked at her and placed her hands on my hardon so she can really confirm that it was a hardon. She moved her hands away in a knee jerk reaction and looked back. Monika was lying with eyes closed and looked like she was asleep. I kept her hand again on my penis and whispered, your sister has huge boobs and soft ass. I could not control my penis when i massaged her. Luckily for me, you are here, else i would have to make your sister suck me
Kanika - Shut up idiot. WHat is going on here
Kanika kept her hand on my penis as we spoke in whispers.
Me - Nothing, just massage, but i got turned on
Kanika - And what if didi felt your penis hardon.
Me - So what ? She showed me her huge boobs. It had to have some effect
Kanika - Chhi. You are dirty
Me - Well who knows, maybe your sister was wet too
Kanika - Chhi chhi. Shut up. I am glad all men are not like you. 
Me - What do you mean.
Kanika - My jiju is anything but decent and nice man
Me - haha. You know he likes you more than your sister and he has more interest in Sunita than anyone of you
Kanika - Shut up. Dont you dare speak like that about jiju. He is yourfriend
Me - I can show you video
Kanika was awestruck and completely dumbfounded.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:05 AM