Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update:31

I went to work and I was really late. Rahul came to me and said he needed to talk
Rahul - Yaar, i made mistake of fucking your maid
Me - It is Ok. she will do whatever i say. I asked her to fuck you
Rahul - But you know, I could not fuck her as I was too excited. Do you mind if i go again
Me - NO issue. you can go tomorrow.
Next morning, I told Sunita that Rahul will come again. Sunita said Ok bhaiya, but I wanted to request you something. 
Me - What ? Tell me
Sunita - Bhaiya can you fuck me too tomorrow
Me - Later that evening, maybe
Sunita - No bhaiya I mean together with Rahul bhaiya. I want to suck and fuck together.
Me - I will have to think.
Sunita - Bhaiya think and tell me
Me - Hmmm
Sunita - Bhaiya can i ask one more thing
Me - Ok
Sunita - Why is Kanika bhabhi so weird
Me - I dont know
Sunita - Maybe you did not give her good 
Me - Haha. She was howling like a bitch yesterday. She had a great fuck. I am sure she cannot walk well for a week
Sunita - ok bhaiya. FUck me like that soon

I was in thought all day and finally in the evening rahul and I were at my home. I was still not sure what to do when Sunita came to my apartment. Finally Sunita came.
Sunita - Bhaiya so are you ready
Me - You can massage Rahul
SUnita - Bhaiya please come na
Me - It feels odd
Rahul - what happened ?
Sunita - Bhaiya i want both of you to fuck me
Rahul - Ohh. I never thought of that
Sunita - Please bhaiya
Me - I am not sure
Rahul - come on yaar. It will be fun.
Me - I cant imagine sharing a girl with you
Rahul - Dont overthink. it is ok.
Me - Ok you guys start, i will join later.

I was thinking what to do, and I wanted to put Rahul on my good side and wanted to be on his good side. So I finally walked in and Sunita was sucking Rahul when i walked in. She was on the bed and Rahul was lying down. Sunita looked at me and smiled.
I took out my penis and positioned myself behind Sunita. Rahul could not see my penis. I positioned it on Sunita's pussy from behind and rammed it inside. My penis was not really hard but as soon as it went a bit in, blood rushed through to make me really hard. I started ramming her really hard making her moan like crazy. 
Sunita - Bhaiya fuck me deeper and harder
I started slapping her ass and fucked her really deep and fast.
It seems she moaned so much, while sucking Rahul that Rahul had already cummed and was just watching me fuck Sunita like a bull. 
Sunita - Bhaiya you too fuck me together please
Rahul - hmmm.
Sunita started sucking him again to make him hard. She wanted us to fuck her in both holes.
I made Sunita lie on the side and I went behind her. She was now smooching Rahul and stroking his penis while i was behind her. I made her lift her legs upwards and she was sandwiched between Rahul and I. Her legs were folded all the way up and were between her and Rahul now. This way Rahul had access to her pussy which was already badly fucked. I started fucking her asshole as Rahul inserted his dick in her pussy. Rahul was not that big and my ramming was making Sunita crazy. It was not long that Rahul was again done and out of action while I was still fucking Sunita as if I had just started.
I asked Rahul to bring out the dildo from my drawer and gave him the task to insert the dildo inside Sunita and to move it in and out as I fucked her anally.
Sunita was really moaning madly as Rahul inserted the dildo and my fucking got even rampant. She was crying and moaning. She came many times as i kept destroying her anally. Rahul was just trying to manage the dildo as Sunita was shaking badly. I finally cummed in her anus and also inserted the penis in her mouth and made her suck the remaining of my cum. 
After we were done, I got out and dressed back. Sunita could not get up due to the fucking. Rahul came out and smiled at me.
Rahul - Oh man, you fucked her so bad. That too in her anus. I have never tried that with Monika
Me - It is painful. You should ask her
Rahul - Yaar, i cant go on for so long. You were really into the game. But thanks for joining. It was good to see. I feel, i can do another round now
Me - Go on.

Rahul went inside and this time, i heard Sunita moaning for some time before it seemed they were done. Rahul was really thankful to me and asked me not to say anything to Monika.
Me - Why you want to fuck other girls. Monika is so hot
Rahul - Hahaha. You think she is hot. She is just average yaar
Me - Hmm..I think she is hot
Rahul - I think you like her. Haha. I think Kanika is hotter
Me - Really ? you think Kanika is hotter than Monika
Rahul - Yes yaar. Monika never wears Jeans etc and always dresses so Indian. I am bored.
Me - Hmm. I think i like it that way.
Rahul - Maybe you should date her and I should get date with Kanika
Me - Haha. I will ask Kanika
Rahul - You are dating her or Neha ?
Me - Well Neha for now, but I want to seduce Kanika
Rahul - You are a dog. If you do this to her, she will be of no use to anyone
Me - Haha. YOu like your sister in law a lot it seems
Rahul - EVeryman does. I wish i can fuck her
Me - Really ? If you get to fuck her, what will you give me
Rahul - Then you can take Monika. Hahaha. I wont mind
Me - Haha. Really ? Think about it
Rahul - If you can get me Kanika, then sure
Me - I cant believe you said this. 
Rahul - Haha. I know, but i also know it is not possible. So no issues
Me - Hmmm. No worries. I will talk to you later

Later that night Kanika messaged me.
Kanika - Hi
Me - Hey, how are you
Kanika - So mr fucker, how you doing
Me - Ok, so I am fucker.
Kanika - I am kidding
Me - Hmm
Kanika - I am sorry, I always behave weird na. I was involved in all and i did enjoy
Me - It is ok. I like you that way
Kanika - Haha. Idiot. 
Me - Come over
Kanika - Not today. ALready lot of work at office
Me - Hmm same here
Kanika - Cant stop thinking about you
Me - Same here
Kanika - Liar
Me - Really
Kanika - You have Neha, Sunita and I dont know who else
Me - But you are you. Send me a pic 
Kanika - No
Me - Please
Kanika - Ok later
Me - Ok
Kanika - I sleep now. Talk to you later.
Me - Sure babu. Gn
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:04 AM