Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 30

Next morning was a beautiful sight when Sunita came to house. I opened the gate naked and she looked at me and smiled. 
Sunita - Bhaiya, is bhabhi here or just for me.
Me - Bhabhi is inside.
Sunita went inside and was shocked to see both Neha and Kanika lying nude. She smiled at their condition and started talking to me from the door of my bedroom.
Sunita - Bhaiya finally you got two bhabhis together
Me - Yeah, isn’t it nice?
Sunita - Bhaiya, you are still hard
Me - I know, looking at my boner
Neha and Kanika woke up with the noise from Sunita. Kanika was a bit embarrassed to be lying nude in front of Sunita.
Kanika - Where is Karan?
Sunita - Wow bhabhi, you look so sexy. I am sure bhaiya gave you a good time
Neha started laughing at Sunita's statement and she got up and walked nude past sunita to the living room.
Kanika was feeling shy and was lying down but Neha called her.
Kanika shyly walked, limping out and she found me standing naked in the living room
Kanika - Wear something and we should wear as well. She is here and you are standing nude
Neha - She must have seen him nude many times
Kanika - what really?
Me - Yes, why not
Kanika - Don’t tell me you fucked her too
Me - I did
Kanika - What? You are lying
Neha - No no, he may not be lying. Sunita, why don’t you strip and join us. It looks odd
Sunita immediately stripped nude and stood naked with her huge milky boobs in front of us.
Kanika was dumbstruck when she saw this.
Sunita - Bhabhi you were limping. I was limping too when bhaiya fucked me in my ass for a week. It hurts a lot but it is enjoyable.
Kanika - Oh my god. This is embarrassing. Karan you are such a bad guy. I fell for the wring guy.
Me - Yes why not. I am the bad guy. You had so much fun and you were moaning like there was no one in the world.
Kanika - Shut up
Sunita - No bhabhi. bhaiya is good and we must be happy he fucked us all. I am thankful he took my anal virginity
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - Chill Kanika. You always act so weird. It is ok. Look at us. We look fucked.
Kanika - He is fucking the maid too. Can you imagine?.
Neha - Why maid is not human? By the way sunita is so beautiful.
Kanika - I don’t mean that. I mean he is just playing with us
Neha – Yeah, and we all are not?
Kanika - Ok baba. You win. No more arguments.
Sunita went to Kanika and hugged her. Kanika was uneasy but Sunita's milky boobs were on her boobs and she could feel the softness of her boobs. Kanika finally smiled and hugged her back and said it is ok. 
Sunita - Bhabhi, bhaiya has a good penis. He fucks so well. I am surprised he fucked you only in your ass!
Kanika - I am a virgin and I don’t want to fuck now.
Sunita - Bhabhi then you should get fucked by bhaiya. He will make you happy like you have never been.
Sunita kissed Kanika on her forehead and then suddenly started sucking her lips before Kanika could react. Kanika was trying to stop but the touch of her huge boobs on her boobs made her melt and she started smooching her back. Neha and I were just smiling at each other while Sunita got Kanika into mood by smooching her really madly.
Sunita - Bhabhi you are so lovely, she said taking a break and started smooching her again. 
Kanika was a bit turned on and she held Sunita's boobs and was pressing all over her boobs really hard. She squeezed milk out if Sunita's boobs which was leaking down from both their boobs now and going down to their pussies. Kanika squeezed her boobs and lifted her up to suck her boobs. Kanika was sucking her nipples and lapping up the milk with it. I was getting turned on and so was Neha.
After sucking Sunita like a crazy, Kanika relaxed a bit and it was then that Sunita moved to Kanika's boobs and started sucking her. Kanika was moaning now and Sunita was smiling as she licked her nipples. I was having a huge erection by now and I went straight to neha and shoved my dick in her mouth. She was gagged and then she smiled and looked at me as she sucked my penis gently. She then held the base of my penis and started gently licking and sucking me. She was swirling her tongue on my penis. Sunita made Kanika moan crazy till she reached her pussy and without wasting time, she spread Kanika wide open and started sucking her rapidly. She was slurping her pussy juices as if it was meant to be drunk. Neha was massaging my balls as she sucked me. She then started licking my balls. I raised my legs and put over her shoulders on the sofa behind her, giving her more room to suck my balls. Neha's face was between my legs and one of my legs was raised up, giving her easy access to my balls. She started sucking and licking the base of my balls and moved her tongue over my balls to my penis and to the penis head. She was really good at sucking and I was feeling really good. The sight of Kanika being sucked by Sunita was adding fuel to the fire. Sunita started licking Kanika from her anus hole to her pussy and was inserting her tongue in her pussy. Kanika was moaning madly now and maybe she came. I was not sure as i was busy in my own erotic blowjob. Kanika screamed loudly and said - Stop please. Can’t take anymore. It still hurts. It was good. Let me rest please.
Sunita smiled and left her and came behind me and hugged me pressing her boobs on my back. She started squeezing my butt. She then bent down and started biting my butt cheeks as neha sucked and licked my balls and shaft. Kanika was now lying on sofa looking at us. 
Sunita was licking my butt cheeks and she slowly moved down to my anus and started licking me from my anus to my penis shaft. Neha had taken my balls and sucked on them making me harder and harder. Neha was sucking me really well and she was using my precum to massage my penis as she sucked me from the penis head to the base and engulfed as much as of my penis as she could. She was really good at it. 
Sunita - Bhabhi, please do not waste this hard dick and please someone ride this penis.
Neha - I want it Sunita. You can have later
Sunita - Bhabhi it is ok if you have it. I just want to see someone fucked
Me - Neha, how about your ass
Neha - No, I am really scared. Just fuck me the normal way.
i asked her to turn around on the sofa as i wanted to fuck her from behind. I rubbed my penis over her pussy a few times and finally started pushing it inside her pussy from behind. This position was new for her and she was having difficulty, but I kept shoving it in and my penis was going deeper than she thought. After I was in some way, I gave her my first major push and she moaned loudly mixed with pain. I started pushing my penis with full force in her pussy from behind and she was moaning madly. Sunita got under Neha and started sucking her boobs as i fucked her slowly from behind. Neha's moans were louder and louder with each thrust and it was powerful. I slapped her ass cheeks and started ramming her really hard and fast now. Sunita had now moved to her pussy and was licking from under her. Her tongue was also licking my penis as it moved inside Neha's pussy. Sunita's tongue was really making me crazy and this made me fuck neha really hard and faster. I was slapping Neha's ass really hard now and she was moaning and shouting as a wave of orgasms triggered inside her. This did not stop me, but made me even hornier and I started fucking her really fast and deep. I felt Neha's pussy walls really squeezing my penis and this triggered my own Cumming. I chummed inside her pussy and then i took out my penis and sprayed the rest on Sunita's tongue and inserted my penis in Sunita's mouth making her drink the remaining of my cum. She lapped it up and continued to assault Neha's pussy. neha was moaning like a bitch and Sunita was literally making her orgasm last longer as she licked her anus and her pussy while she came. Neha had the fuck of a life and a great orgasm to begin her day.
We finally got to clean ourselves and Sunita cooked food. 
Kanika - This is how you start your day it seems
Me - You mean by fucking Sunita ?
Kanika - Yes
Me - Not always. But it would be nice to start with you
Kanika - No way. If i knew you had so many gfs, i would not be with you
Me - Starting again. Why always after you have multiple orgasms
Kanika - Just thinking you know
Neha - She thinks after getting fucked
Kanika - Shut up
Me - Haha, you are right. I thnk she wants more
Kanika - No way
Neha - I think so too
Sunita - I think bhabhi wants bhaiya in her pussy
Kanika - Shut up Sunita
Sunita - Ok bhabhi
Kanika - I mean to say, it is not like that.
Sunita - Bhabhi you are so beautiful. you should like bhaiya
Kanika - No i dont
Me - So why were you moaning so much
Kanika - Shut up. She smiled finally
Kanika - It is hard to digest. You are fucking so many girls
Me - So ? You can fuck many guys, More than i can imagine
Kanika - I dont think so.
Me - I am sure. 
Kanika - I dont want
Me - I think you will want. Maybe later
Kanika - We have to go to work as well. It is not all sex in life
Me - Ok ok let us go
Neha and Kanika booked a cab and finally i was alone with Sunita
I asked her about Rahul.
Sunita - Rahul bhaiya came home and as you said, I gave him massage
Me - What happened then
Sunita - He fucked me but he did not last long. 
Me - Really ?
Sunita - Bhaiya I did not have any orgasm.
Me - Ok I will check later
After Sunita left I checked the video. Interestingly Rahul's fuck session was recorded along my own fuck session from yesterday. Rahul really fucked not for long. It seems Sunita had made him cum with her hands only and even after that he fucked her for few minutes only. It seems he was too excited. 

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:03 AM