Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 28

Kanika was panicking, but i went on nude to open the door. I had taken Kanika"s clothes as well. Neha was dressed sexily as ever in a real short denim and a shirt. She was hot. She walked in and saw me nude and laughed. She said what is going on. I said not much, we were enjoying, but you came too and now it is going to be so much more. Neha was surprised to see me bring Kanika like this. I said, if you wanna join, join nude. Neha laughed and immediately took off all her clothes, exposing her bazookas. Her boobs were always a beautiful sight for me to see. She was hot as hell.
She walked in nude to my room and i followed. Kanika was under a sheet and acting to sleep. I took off the sheet and she tried to save it. We pulled and finally it was all three of us nude in the room.
Kanika - What the hell. Why are you nude
Neha - Why are you nude
Kanika - I mean you walked in nude
Neha - for you
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - I heard you were giving blowjob to Karan
Kanika - No no
Me - Kanika dont lie
Kanika - its not fair
I sat on the bed and said, now continue my blowjob.
Kanika - No no. Its weird now
Me - We have seen each other nude
Neha - And you have sucked him before
Kanika sat down reluctantly and looked at us as she took my penis in her mouth. Neha had her eyes wide open and her nipples were getting hard looking at this. I used my finger and started caressing her body from her lips to her navel over her bazookas. She was getting goosebumps as I did that.
Me - So where were you ?
Neha - Ohh I had to date my newboss
Me - Wow what happened
Neha - He made me suck him
Me - Hmm good for you
Kanika - What ? You sucked him
Neha - You focus on his penis
Kanika started licking and sucking my penis again. I hinted her to suck my balls. She smiled at me and took my balls and started to lick it. She took one ball each time and sucked it in her mouth. It was hot. I was still playing with Neha's body and as my hands reached her pussy, she was wet. I started fingering her.
Neha - Dont touch me there, else i will fuck you again
Me - Today Kanika promised me her ass
Neha - What ?? WHat is happening here
Kanika - No no, nothing. YOu two fuck, i will see
Me - No, tonight it is kanika and her ass
Neha - wow, i wanna fuck her ass too
Me - Haha. Crazy
Kanika was doing a really good job down there and I held her face now and started fucking her mouth.
Me - You need to drink me completely. Dont spill my cum
Kanika was trying to make space for breathing.
I was ramming her throat and finally I got up and started fucking her face downwards making my penis go deeper inside her mouth.
She was now made to look up as i stood up ramming her mouth and with one major push deep in her throat, I came in her mouth. She was gagging, and i took my penis out and sprayed some cum on her face and then shoved it inside again. She kept sucking me and soon Neha joined in sucking my cum off her face making it a sexy scene.
I was over and aroused. It was a great feeling. As soon as I pulled out my penis, Neha started smooching Kanika and sat on her lap. They were really going at each other kissing like crazy lesbians. FInally when Neha got up, Kanika looked as if she was completely fucked
Neha - Wow Kanika, you were so good. You managed him so well
Kanika - Thanks. Neha you are best
Neha - Why dont. you suck me too
Kanika - I am not sure
Neha - I sucked you
Kanika - Everyone sucked me. I am the only crazy girl here.
Neha smiled and lied down. Kanika climbed on top of her and looked at her and said, I need rest now and lied on top of Neha with their boobs crushing each other. It was hot.
Neha was smiling as Kanika snuggled nude with her. After few minutes Kanika got off
Kanika - I am wondering if Karan invited you here because he wants you or brought me here because he wants me
Me - I want you and her
Kanika - Choose one
Me - Ok, you too choose one, Neha, me or Abhishek
Neha started laughing madly
Kanika - It is not funny.
Me - It is
Kanika - You are bad
Me - I like you
Neha - I like you too, now just suck me
Kanika - Ok, if i suck you, Karan cant fuck me anywhere
Neha - that is between you and Karan
Kanika looked at me as if asking me
Me - Ok as you wish
Kanika then laughed and said, I am not going to do anything. You know It seems you two want to do it today. Also. I feel so insecure around Neha. She is so sexy and I am so average. Really I should go to ther other room and sleep.
Neha - You are half amd. You know how I like you and how you make Karan mad too. Dont overact now. You are hot and you have lovely figure.
Kanika - Liar
Neha pushed Kanika on the bed and got on top of her and said - If you act more, we will fuck you in all your holes tonight. Just think
Kanika - Ohh my god. You are such a dirty girl Neha.
Neha - Haha. then suck me silently
Kanika - I dont want to suck you
Neha pinned her and started to suck her lips. Kanika was not resisting, but enjoying the kissing.
Neha kept smooching her and she turned her around to be on top. Neha squeezed Kanika's boobs as she sucked her lips and raised her up holding her boobs. She then took her boobs to her mouth and sucked them. She was squeezing her boobs as she sucked her making her moan. Kanika was aroused due to this sudden attack. As soon as Neha let her go, Kanika grabbed Neha's boobs and started sucking her boobs on top. She was holding them and squeezing them really hard. She looked up to Neha.
Kanika - You have huge boobs. I love them
Neha - Suck me harder
Kanika started pushing as much as she could in her mouth and sucked her really hard and even bit her. Neha started pushing her head downward and Kanika was licking her body as she moved down. Soon Kanika was on Neha's pussy. She looked at Neha and licked her pussy. Neha was moaning with pleasure in one suck from Kanika. It seems she was too desperate for her soft lips. Kanika started sucking her pussy as if she was smooching her. She was really doign a good smooch action on her pussy making Neha moan like a bitch. I went to her ass and started caressing and slapping her ass cheeks. Kanika screamed with pain as I hit her a bit harder than i thought. I was not in control myself. I brought some vaseline and started massaging her anus. Kanika was sucking neha and shaking her ass ass too. I placed my penis on her pussy and rubbed it over her, making her moan along with Neha. I massaged her anus for few more minutes and then placed my penis on her anus as she sucked Neha and tried to force my penis inside her anal hole. She screamed with pain as my penis made some way in her anus and jumped from her position. she ran away from us, shouting in pain and was really restless. She looked at me with sad eyes and said
Kanika - what the hell Karan. Please no. This was so painful. No no
Neha consoled her and then made her suck her again. neha was now sitting and I again went behind Kanika. I placed my penis again on her anus and said - I will go slow, but manage it.
I slowly inserted my dick in her anus, and she was shouting again, but this time Neha held her and smoohed her as I penetrated her anus inch by inch making her mine. I was really going slow as tears rolled down her eyes and finally when i was in a few inches i stopped, letting her adjust to the width.
Neha consoled her and then made her suck her again. Neha was now sitting and I again went behind Kanika. I placed my penis again on her anus and said - I will go slow, but manage it.
I slowly inserted my dick in her anus, and she was shouting again, but this time Neha held her and smoohed her as I penetrated her anus inch by inch making her mine. I was really going slow as tears rolled down her eyes and finally when i was in a few inches i stopped, letting her adjust to the width. 
Me - Kanika, you make me feel so good
Kanika - uhhhhhhhhhh...hmmmmmmmmmm
Neha - Please be gentle on her, she is in pain. It seems it pains more than it seems
Me - I promise she will enjoy it soon.
I started gently pushing it deeper inside and kept caressing her ass cheeks. I was finally all the way in and Kanika was at ease now. Neha kept smooching her to ease her. I looked at neha and winked at her and started moving my penis in Kanika's anal hole. Kanika was screaming with pain now and also enjoying the hard penis inside her anus. I was fucking her really fast now and Kanika's pain had now turned to moaning. I slowed down my speed and started thursting strong and deep inside her anus. Neha held Kanika's face and moved her lips to her own pussy for her to continue the licking. Kanika started sucking neha really rapidly and inserted her tongue inside her as I fucked her anally. I was fucking her slowly now but with lot of strong pushes and deeper. She was moaning as she sucked Neha and Neha was moaning herself. Neha was staring at my penis and Kanika's ass, enjoying the fucking movement. It was not long, I guess but Neha had cummed and she was shaking badly and she was not able to take her eyes off from my penis and Kanika's ass. As soon as Neha had an orgasm, Kanika lifted her face up and started moaning loudly. She was not able to moan loudly till now and she was using this to really scream her lungs off. This helped her in her pain and pleasure as well. It really turned me on as Kanika was really being fucked like a bitch from behind and she was screaming like a bitch. It was a huge turn on for me and I cummed inside her anus. I started slapping her anus as I came, and it seemed it had triggered her own orgasm, making her moan even louder. She put her bed on the bed to relax, and I kept pounding her ass as my penis started turning soft. She was moaning even after she had an orgasm and even I was fucking her till my penis became entirely soft. It was a great fuck for me. 
I came out of Kanika's ass hole and cleaned myself. When I came out, Kanika was lying on her stomach on the bed next to Neha. As soon as I walked out she said.
Kanika - Karan, it pains so much now
Me - I know, it will get better
Kanika - It really feels awful now. I was not in my sense then, but now it feels like it hurts so much
Me - Hmmm, do you need some medicine
Kanika - No, but I am exhausted
Neha - It is ok, you will get better soon.
Kanika - You dont know, it pains so much
Neha - I cant imagine, I have never ever done that. It is easier to fuck in the right hole
Kanika - shut up. I think penis is big for that as well
Neha - Maybe, but when you get really wet, anything can slide in, I think even if it is thick and huge
Kanika - Really ? 
Neha - Yes, the day i fucked Karan, it went in easily and I enjoyed so much. This looks painful
me - But Neha you will get the same 
Neha - Oh my god. No i cant. See her
Me - Ask her about her orgasms. Why just see her pain
Neha - Hmm..I saw that. It was hot. But looks painful
Me - Neha, Someday I will fuck you in your ass and you know that
Kanika - You are a moron. I dont know why you need both of us. You are just a guy who wants to fuck every girl. You dont love me or even her
Me - I do. 
Kanika - Then why fuck me in my asshole.
Me - If there is no lust and madness, it is not love.
Neha - Haha. Too filmy.
Kanika - He is just a sex addict i think
Me - So why are you here
Kanika - It seems I am being addicted too. Even in my dreams I did not imagine anal sex, nor having sex with a girl
Me - Technically you did not have sex yet with neha. For that you two have to grind your pussies together, till you reach orgasm or Neha can fuck you with a strapon and vice versa
Kanika - What the hell. You are so kinky. If i knew, i would have avoided you
Me - Really ? So you had no orgasms today.
Kanika - Shut up
She was smiling as she knew she had the time of her life. I went on the bed and slapped her ass cheeks. She just closed her eyes and said, ahhhhh. She was enjoying it. I continued slapping her ass cheeks till it turned red.
Kanika - Stop it, it is somehow painful and exciting. And i cant fuck anymore
Me - No issues, I will fuck neha in her pussy tonight
Kanika - Really ? Now you want to fuck her too that too infront of me again
Me - You did not see us fuck that day properly and plus it was not me, she fucked me. Now it is my turn to fuck the hell out of her
Kanika - Moron. Arent you tired
Me - Look at Neha and her boobs and her look. she has just been sucked. She is horny and fuckable
Neha - Karan, come on. I am not that horny. I am fuckable I know. Everyone wants to fuck me
Me - I know, even Kanika. she was sucking you as if she wants to fuck you so bad
Kanika - Shut up. She seduced me. Also are you not tired. I am dying here.
Neha - I love you sweety 
Me - I have just started. I need Neha now
neha kissed Kanika on her cheeks and caressed her back.
I moved near Neha now and asked Kanika to help me turn Neha on. Kanika was reluctant but agreed. She started kissing neha on her cheeks from one side and placed her legs on Neha's pussy and started rubbing it.
I started smooching Neha and used my tongue to deep suck her tongue. I started licking her over her ears and her neck.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 04:01 AM