Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 25

Next morning, I was waiting eagerly for Sunita. She came on her usual time and started making breakfast. I followed her and said, so tell me. She said what bhaiya
Me - Are you mad, tell me what happened yesterday, in massage
Sunita - Oh bhaiya, you are so eager
Me - Yes please tell me
Sunita - I will show you then it will be better

She took me to my room and made me lie on my back.

Sunita - I will do to you as I did to her
Me - Ok
Sunita - First I got bhabhi to take off her clothes except her bra and panties. Then i poured oil over her and started massaging her back.*

She had removed my t shirt and shorts by now and was pouring oil over me and massaing my back.
Me - Then
Sunita - Bhaiya then i started massaging her thighs and I put oil on her inner thighs and touched her close to her pussy.
Me - mmmmmmm
Sunita - I then put my hands inside her panties and massaged her inner thighs really close to her pussy and then moved my hands around to her lovely ass
Sunita had now done similar to me and moved her hands around my balls to my butt.
Sunita - I then squeezed her ass a lot. She had lovely ass so I kept squeezing her ass and then i moved her panties down and saw her ass for the first time.
Me - Hmmmmmm
Sunita was really squeezing my ass. She moved my underwear out and I was nude waist down. She was pinching my ass and explained me how she massaged Monika. She then bit my butt cheeks and kissed it.
Sunita - I kissed and but bhabhi's ass cheeks and told her I am sorry bhabhi, i could not resist. Bhabhi was really hot after that and I saw her pussy getting wet.
Me - what did bhabhi say
Sunita - She liked it, but said it is ok. I then asked her if it is Ok I massage by sitting on her legs so it is easier
Me - Hmmm
Sunita - I removed my clothes and also sat in my panties and bra as I said to her oil may ruin my clothes
Me - mmmmmmm
Sunita removed her clothes and now she was sitting on my butt in her panties and bra. She started massaging my anus and in between my butt crack
Sunita - I then massaged her anus and her ass crack and I felt her pussy was really wet when my fingers accidentally touched her there.
Me - mmmmmmm
I was fully erect by now imagining things she was saying
Sunita - I then moved to her upper body and undid her bra and moved my hands on her bare back. She was really soft. bhaiya because of Neha bhabhi, i think I am starting to like to girls
Me - that is hot Sunita
Sunita removed my vest and now I was completely nude. She was sitting on my butt and gently humping me as she moved her ass over me
Sunita - Bhaiya, when i opened her bra from back, i was too excited so I started moving my ass over her hips and then I moved my hands to her side boob and massaged her side boobs. She was really hot and huge. Maybe not as huge as Neha bhabhi but this bhabhi was really thin so her boobs looked bigger
Me - mmmmmmmm
Sunita - bhaiya you are so excited, you want to fuck that married bhabhi too
Me - Yes Sunita and maybe fuck all together too
Sunita - bhaiya please let me also in
Me - we will see, what next
Sunita - Bhaiya, bhabhi was too silent and then i bent over her and touched my boobs to her bare back and rubbed her back with my boobs. She moaned for the first time
Me - mmmmmmmm
Sunita - Bhaiya then i took off my bra and panties and got completely nude. I rubbed my nipples all over her naked back and made her moan. She asked me to stop as she was going crazy
Me - then
Sunita - Bhaiya, then i asked her to turn and sat on her side. She saw me naked and was staring at my boobs. She asked me why was i nude. I told her, my bra was new and oil was not good for it. She kept staring at my milky boobs and said, you have huge boobs. I told her, that I am milky and huge. She asked me if i did same massage to you. 
Me - what did you say?
Sunita - I said yes bhabhi, but bhaiya never fucks me. So i did not tell about our fucking, i just told her you are best employer and too nice. You have seen me nude but did not fuck me
Me - mmmm..good
Sunita - She smiled and said really ? your bhaiya is evil
Me - hehehe
Sunita - Bhaiya I praised you a lot and then continued my massage and this time, i started massaging her inner thighs from top. I finally had good access to her pussy and I massaged it a lot. She was moaning like anything. It made me so excited that i got on top of her and removed her bra from her boobs and saw her boobs and nipples. I sucked her boobs and nipples without asking her and I bit her really hard in her boobs.
Me - wow...
Sunita now turned me around and started sucking my nipples and placed my penis on her pussy as she grinded it.
Sunita - Bhaiya then i rubbed my boobs on her boobs and nipples. She held my boobs and pushed me up and sucked my boobs and nipples like crazy. She bit me really hard and kept licking my boobs
Me - really ? She did that ?
Sunita - bhaiya, she went mad after that and then when she left me, i went down on her and kissed her pussy. She moaned as if she was going to die but she was not loud. I sucked her pussy and licked her pussy like a bitch
Me - wow.
Sunita had by now moved to suck my penis and she was sucking and licking it like never before. She would take pause and say things she did and how she sucked Monika. 
Sunita - Bhaiya, I think bhabhi came many times and I kept sucking her. I was not able to resist myself so I placed my pussy on bhabhi"s pussy, our legs were across each other like a scissor and I moved my pussy like fucking her. I kept fucking her like scissor style with my pussy till I came and I think she came too. Bhaiya I almost died that day as my orgasm was huge. Bhabhi had too many orgasms and I think she wanted to fuck me too.
Sunita had now done same position with me and placed my penis inside her pussy as she kept riding me with her one leg between my legs on one side and other leg on other side as she turned me to get into that position. She was fucking me with full force. I was too aroused. I got up and placed her down and started fucking her in the same position. I was really moving strongly and ramming her really hard. She was almost craying oooh bhaiya, i will die. She came many times, i guess. I turned her around and started fucking her in doggy style going deep inside her and fucking her badly. I rammed her as if i was ramming Monika and it was all too good for me. I rubbed some oil from my body to her anus and she said, no no bhaiya, not there. It is too less oil. I did not listen to her as I was getting out of control. I placed my penis on her anus and without asking her, rammed it inside in one go. She was crying and in tears now. My penis had really torn her anal hole as she said bhaiyaaa, it hurts. I made her chest lie down on bed and placed a pillow under her pussy. Her ass was raised up and I started ramming my dick even harder way down in her anal hole. She was crying and moaning at the same time. I was so mad with lust that I did not care for her anymore and I rammed her as if she was no one and it was not long that i filled her anal hole. I was still so aroused. I was cumming in her anal hole in jet stream. I took my penis out of her and made her turn around and sat on her chest making her suck my penis again. She continued to suck it even as she cried with pain and pleasure making me hard again. I moved down and placed my penis on her pussy and this time started fucking her in missionary style. I was still fucking her really strong and madly. She pulled me down and hugged me as i fucked her and smooched me really deep. I kept thursting her pussy. Her pussy felt nice after ramming her anus as it was really wet and warm and my penis was feeling relaxed as i fucked her deep and strong. It was not long that i came again, filling her pussy with my cum.

Sunita - Bhaiya, I always wanted you to fuck me like crazy and today you fucked me as if i was really going to die. My holes are hurting so much that i cannot even walk maybe. 
Me - It is good na
Sunita - bhaiya really good. I love you. Please think of Monika bhabhi and fuck me again sometime.
Me - Hmmm

I got off, and went to shower. Sunita joined me to soap me up. The more i saw her, the more it reminded me of the awesome massage she had with Monika.

Sunita - Bhaiya you know, Monika bhabhi really likes you i think. Her husband is weird it seems.
Me - Sunita, you have to fuck him for me
Sunita - No bhaiya, not him. He was always staring at me
Me - Sunita you have to
Sunita - ok bhaiya. Anything for u
Sunita was soaping my back and moved to my penis and said, bhaiya Monika bhabhi's pussy is really soft. when i kissed her, it felt as if it was soft, juicy and tasty. 
I started getting a hard on again. I turned around and asked Sunita to sit on her knees. I pushed my penis in her mouth. 
Me - I did not fuck all your holes. You fucked Monika with this mouth and lips na.. They look yummy today.

I started ramming my cock in her mouth and switched on the shower. Water was flowing over my body to my penis to her mouth as she was fucked by my penis. She was sucking me, but i held her face and rammed my cock in her mouth as it was a pussy. I was reaching her throat and seeing water droplets on her lips and face was making me hornier. All i could think of was Monika sucking my penis and me fucking Monika in scissor style. I was too aroused and before i know, I came again deep inside her mouth. She kept sucking and drinking my cum mixed with water flowing through my penis. I was done, but she kept sucking me and before i knew, i leaked some pee in her mouth. She was still sucking me and i think she drank little pee as well. I finally made her leave my penis. I showered and started to get ready leaving her to clean herself. I was feeling awesome today. Not only i fucked Sunita, I also got to know something secretive about Monika which I wanted to use now.

Later in the day, I got message from Monika
Monika - Mr Evil, can we talk or chat
Me - Sure, let me get a room
Monika - What the hell? You made Sunita do all that and I think you are fucking her Naa.
Me – Ohh, so you fucked her and now want to blame it on me.
Monika - Idiot. You are evil
Me - You enjoyed or not?
Monika - No
Me - Sunita told me
Monika - She did? I told her not to. I will kill her
Me - She works for me
Monika - I think you fuck her too
Me - So? You fucked her too. You are finally a lesbian
Monika - Shit...no i am not
Me - Sorry, bisexual
Monika - Chhi, no no no
Me - yes.
Monika - You did same with Kanika too?
Me - haha no no not yet. I think Neha likes Kanika
Monika - What? WHat the hell is happening
Me - Sunita told me you have best weapons of mass destruction she has ever seen
Monika - Shut up. She is huge
Me - I know you liked it
Monika - No no no
Me - My room has a camera and everything is recorded. I can see it
Monika - Oh shit...no no. Please say it is a lie. You havent seen it na. Please delete it. Please ........
Me - I have to see it. I did not get time yet
Monika - Karan, I will cry now. Please. I thought you are a good guy
Me - Ok ok, dont cry. There is no such thing in my room
Monika - Promise
Me - Promise. I will never take your picture or record you without your permission. If you trust me
Monika - I trust you, but i was scared
Me - You dont trust me, else you would know I was lying
Monika - I guessed so. But i was too afraid and scared. Knowing that Sunita told you
Me - It is Ok. It seems my videos had some effect on you
Monika - It all happened due to your stupid videos.
Me - haha. So not because of your own desire
Monika - shut up.
Me - I love you
Monika - Liar
Me - I do 

Monika - I dont believe you
Me - You do. I know
Monika - Dont be too clever. I am your friends wife
Me - Who likes my maid
Monika - Chhi. Please dont ask more details from her. Forget what she said
Me - Monika, kissing you was the most beautiful thing
Monika - liar
Me - you know that
Monika - Hmm. Dont know what to say. I went way out of line
Me - Hmm. I liked it
Monika - You know i liked it too. I like you a lot. but arent we wrong ?
Me - Was Sunita wrong ?
Monika - She is a girl
Me - Ok so fucking a girl is right, but a guy is wrong
Monika - I dont know babu.
Me - What if i told you Rahul wants to fuck Sunita too
Monika - Really ? How do you know. Please dont lie.
Me - Why not ? He is a man and if you can fuck her, so can he
Monika - Shut up. Please say na, how you know
Me - He asked for a massage
Monika - Really ?
Me - Yes
Monika - I dont believe this...
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:59 AM