Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 23

Monika - where are you? No message nothing?! Are you angry with me now? Or busy with your gunning :P

Kanika - We need to talk urgently. I will wait in GIP mall in sector-18 at 7 PM today.

I was a bit confused and i got ready and left for the mall. I called Monika as i drove.

Me - Hi, Sorry dear, I was a bit busy
Monika - It is ok, i thought you got angry
Me - haha, why would i do that
Monika - Nothing, so how was your dating etc
Me - We had a party yesterday at my place from Neha for her new job. 
Monika - Ohh..wow..so Kanika came too ? She did not tell me
Me - Yes we all had good fun
Monika - Good fun ? hmmm sounds interesting
Me - Well it was 
Monika - Really ? I hate to ask but my sis or Neha
Me - Haha you and your mind. You are now obsessive over my dating
Monika - Haha..no no sorry. Just wanted to ask.
Me - will tell you when we meet. It is not a thing for the phone
Monika - ooohhh. hot stuff it seems. Lucky you
Me - Haha. Don’t know. You can decide
Monika - I wish it was not Kanika
Me – haha…..Why? your sister is not beautiful?! or I am not worthy of her?!
Monika – Ha..ha nothing like that. Seeing you kiss her, I think she can be ready for anything. I don’t know what secret you know. So i am really confused.
Me - You are coming here on friday. I will tell you.
Monika - I can’t wait
Me - I can’t wait to kiss you
Monika - Shut up. That is gone now. You are far ahead now. You dont need kissing from oldie like me
Me - haha. You are being stupid. Anyway I will see you on Friday. I can’t wait to meet you
Monika - Me neither 

After i hung up, i called Kanika and she was in Coffee cafe day waiting for me. We sat in one corner. She looked a bit serious and was silent initially. She looked at me and smiled and finally started speaking.

Kanika - Karan, what i am going to say is not easy for me to say. I thought a lot and I am still thinking. It is nothing against you. I feel what happened last night was not ok. I was not myself and i behaved irrationally. I was behaving like a bad girl. I am not like that. I like you, I really do. I may even feel like love for you, but I am not feeling comfortable right now with what I have done. it is easy for Neha, but when I saw you guys doing that thing, it really makes me feel sad. 
Me - Kanika, you are over reacting. You have feelings for me and I have too. But what happened last night has nothing to do with our feelings. It was just sex. You enjoyed and i saw you enjoying
Kanika - I know babu. I said nothing against you. I am worried about myself. How could i let Neha do something like that to me. Now listen. I have decided not to meet you or be friends with you or Neha anymore. I am planning to change my flat and I will stay away from you. I will inform Neha as well. I am telling you because, I wanted to meet you for one last time
Me - You are crazy you know. You are really
Kanika - Maybe I am. I lost everything due to my craziness.
Me - What did you lose ? nothing at all. In fact you gained. 
Kanika - I dont want to argue. 
Me - Ok, I will honor your request. You wont hear from me anymore

I got up and asked if i should drop her home. She said no, she will manage. I went home not sure what the hell happened. 

I waited for a while and then switched on the cameras to check what was happening at their place

there was no one in the living room, but i could see Neha in her bedroom. Neha was lying down, wearing her lowers and t shirt. I saw Kanika walking through the living room to Neha's room.

Kanika - Hi Neha, I want to talk to you
Neha - Ok sweety
Kanika - I said the same thing to Karan today. whatever happened last night was wrong and I am not sure what am i doing. I am planning to change my flat and also will have no contact with you or Karan anymore.

Neha started laughing loudly at her. 
Neha - You are really sweet. 
Kanika - I am serious and you are laughing
Neha - You are an idiot. You love Karan. You cant stand the idea that I had sex with him.
Kanika - I dont want to discuss
Neha - Why not. You think it is a joke. You are a not a child anymore and you were moaning more than any of us. You know Karan controlled so much and if there would be any other guy in the world, he would have fucked the hell out of you. Your virginity and your purity which you overthink and overrate would have gone and you know he likes you and wanted to do so much to you. He respected your decision and treats you so well. You even lied when you said he forced you when he did not. But he did not say anything. Are you even listening to yourself

Kanika started crying and said - I am not sure. I am confused.
Neha - If you are confused, then do one thing, dont talk to him or meet him. Dont talk to me or even ignore me when you are here. Try this out first and then if you feel, move out of here. Dont mix sex and your feelings. You went so far yesterday because you have feelings. There can be no sex without some feeling. In addition, you know, you think I am a bad girl, a slut who sleeps around. I know that. It is ok. But I am not like that and even i think i love Karan at times. I had sex with him because he was really patient and was managing himself really well. You were mean to him maybe.
Kanika - I sucked his dirty penis so dont say as if i did not do anything.
Neha - I dont mean that. I mean you enjoyed a lot, but your head is full of crap. And why dirty. Idiot
Kanika - shut up. 

Kanika left the room and did not say anything more. I was feeling happy that Neha managed her much more efficiently than I could ever.

Next days were quite. I had invited Rahul and Monika, and Monika asked me to invite Kanika as well. I was not sure if I should, but I did message her as I did not want to call her and disturb her. I wrote, Monika and Rahul are coming for the weekend, You are invited too. She did not reply.

On friday Neha messaged me.
Neha - Hey Karan, wanna hang out tonight.
Me - I have guests coming over.
Neha - Ohho who are the guests now
Me - It is not what you think. It is Rahul and Monika. She asked me to invite Kanika
Neha - Haha. interesting soup
Me - It is not.
Neha - Did you invite
Me - I messaged her.
Neha - She is not talking much these days to me. I think she wont come
Me - It is ok. It is her wish
Neha - She is crazy. I think I lost the bet and so did you
Me - Haha. You still thin of the bet. I think we should just fuck each other
Neha - Haha-- I would love that. but a bet is a bet :P
Me - Stupid. 
Neha - Anyway, message me when you have time. 
Me - Sure.
Neha - Best of luck.

Monika called me on Friday saying she is starting from her house with Rahul and I should pick up Kanika. I said , she did not confirm yet if she is free. Monika said, she has to be free and asked me to wait.

Monika - Ok, Rahul called her. She is acting weird and busy.
Me - Hmmm.
Monika - Something is up it seems. We are going first to her and will bring her with us

I had brought chicken and asked Sunita to help me with the cooking. Sunita helped in preparing the dinner and I made the chicken. I had asked Sunita to stay late for the day as we would need her to make roti and stuff. I also asked her to stay with us on saturday and Sunday to help with the cooking. Sunita kept touching me here and there as we cooked and I already was a bit turned on. As we waited for them to arrive, Sunita had taken off her t shirt and was trying to make me suck her boobs. Her boobs looked bigger and milkier and even though I was eagerly waiting for them to arrive, I held her and started sucking her boobs really hard. Milk was oozing out as I sucked the hell out of her boobs. She was moaning repeatedly as i kept sucking her huge boobs. She undid my Jeans and took my penis out and was stroking it as I sucked her boobs. when i finally let her go, she got down and started sucking me. It was then that the bell rang. I was really confused. I quickly moved to the toilet and asked her to open the door. She wore her t shirt and opened the door. I came out of the toilet in few minutes when my erection was back to normal. I walked out and saw Rahul and Monika. Monika was in a red saree and looked fabulous. Kanika was behind Monika in salwar suit, and it took me a second to spot her. I greeted them and hugged Monika. I was really happy to see her. Kanika just looked at me and said Hi and I also exchanged a formal hi and started setting up for tea and snacks. When Sunita was making tea and preparing for snacks, Rahul and Monika started talking about Sunita in a low tone

Rahul - Who the hell is she ? 
Me - This is my maid Sunita
Monika - What ? she is your maid ? She is some kind of girl next door.
Me - Haha. I get that a lot
Rahul - You always spoke to her on phone, Sunita make this and that today. I never realized, it would be her. Looks like your girlfriend
Me - Are you mad. My girlfriend should be classy like your wife. Not some maid
Monika - Haha. Crazy. She does not look like a maid
Me - I know she is beautiful
Monika - Kanika, have you seen her
Kanika - Yes di, I was here with Neha
Rahul - What ? when did that happen
Monika - Rahul wake up. I told you
Rahul - I thought it was not real. You are dating my sali Kanika or Neha. You rascal
Me - I wish i was dating any. Haha
Monika - Haha.

After having tea and snacks, I showed them around my house. Kanika stayed in the living room talking to Sunita. Rahul excused himself to the loo. 

Monika - Kanika is upset with you it looks like. She did not want to come here. Normally she is excited to be with you
Me - She knows I fired my gun with Neha
Monika - What ??????? When ? how ? where ? really ? I thought you were kidding
Me - On Monday in the party. we were a bit drunk and she did with me
Monika - Hmmm. Mr stud. So finally its Neha. good for you. Why is Kanika unhappy
Me - Guess. I think same reason you sound not so happy
Monika - shut up. I dont like you and maybe she likes you
Me - But i like you. 
Monika - Yea Yea, so you are using Neha in my rememberance
Me - Haha. You are using Rahul na
Monika - Haha. Idiot

Rahul, walked out and said nice home you got yaar. I said thanks. You never find time. I called you so many times. 

Rahul - I have been here once. You remember ? It was short and you did not set up the house then
Me - Yeah yeah. I remember
Rahul - It looks different now. and you hired the maid Sunita after that. Not sure if she is really your maid or your girlfriend
Me - Haha. No yaar
Monika - Yeah whats up with that. Even I am confused
Me - Nothing yaar. She is just my maid who happens to be hot.
Monika - Haha..Yeah why not..You are a bachelor

We sat for dinner and I told everyone where they can sleep. I asked Sunita to make rotis and arrange the living room so we can all see some movie together and then we can go to sleep. Sunita left after doing her work. I gave my room to Monika and Rahul and the guest room to Kanika. I chose the living room as I woul also be able to watch TV. Monika and Rahul insisted I took my room, but I would not take no for an answer. After dinner, Monika asked me that I am not as cheery as I normally am and if everything is Ok. I said no yaar, just friday night na. Tomorrow will be better. We were sitting together for a long time talking about different things and drank as we chatted. Everyone has changed to their sleeping dress. Rahul as usual was high on beer and alcohol, he soon retired to the room. Kanika excused us soon as we were not talking much anymore any way. Monika found a way to stay back for a while and said, I will go when the movie ends or i will be thinking all night about the end. After letting Kanika go, she started talking slowly to me.

Monika - So tell me everything now.
Me - Promise me you wont tell anyone.
Monika - Have i ever told anything to anyone ?
Me - Hehe. Just making sure
Monika - YOu can trust me
Me - I know. I do
Monika - So start the story.
Me - Ok, first of all Kanika has a boyfriend and that is not me. 
Monika - What ? are you sure.
Me - I met him. Our first date she told you was not date with me but he came from Mumbai I guess
Monika - Is he his school friend or something, Abhinand or something
Me - Abhishek.
Monika - Oh my god. She is such a liar. It is funny though. Why did she kiss you then ? because you covered for her ?
Me - And I seduced her a bit it seems
Monika - You are so bad. I thought you wanted kiss from me, but you are such a player
Me - You are getting angry again
Monika - No no. Jealous maybe. Its the wine talking.
Me - Well you are always beyond my reach
Monika - You must then fly higher
Me - Haha. I will try mam
Monika - What happened with Neha ?
Me - You seem really interested
Monika - Haha. Well at least I can be happy for others
Me - We got a bit drunk and I was inside. Neha came in and things got out of hand. She got on top of me and started riding my gun. Kanika saw us in this position and got angry and left the room.
Monika - Oh my god really. You two were completely nude ?
Me - She stripped me nude and was playing with my gun
Monika - Ohh you are so innocent na. 
Me - Haha. No no, i played with her bazookas too and did everything to enjoy.
Monika - She is huge na
Me - Yeah she has awesome boobs
Monika - Chhi. Shut up. 
Me - You have better, by the way
Monika - shut up liar
Me - She has very good figure, but she does not have weapons of mass destruction
Monika - you are anyway firing.
Me - I wish i could fire in you
Monika - oh my god. I am your friend's wife you sex maniac
Me - you cheated me on my kisses
Monika - You kissed Kanika
Me - that was not a date
Monika - As if you really want to kiss me. You have Kanika, Neha and god knows Sunita.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:57 AM