Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 22

What Kanika had not paid attention to was that Neha was completely nude. She realized finally when Neha hugged her on the bed. It was enough to send a chill down her body. Neha not only had huge boobs but a perfect body. As she cuddled with Kanika, Kanika felt restless. Their bodies were in total contact and Neha was pressing on Kanika. She placed her legs between Kanika's legs and their legs were slowly rubbing against each other. Neha had realized that infact Kanika was aroused. Kanika was in a state of shock and as they necked, Kanika was in obvious state of excitement and moaning a bit. She managed to say, oohhh Neha please wear something, but she held her tightly and necked her. Neha was caressing her and moving her legs rubbing her pussy. Neha slowly moved to her ass and inserted her hands in her panties and squeezed her ass. Kanika was too excited and her mouth was wide open with moaning and controlling her moaning. She had also moved her hand to Neha's ass and cupped it. She then tightly squeezed her ass cheeks and in reciprocation Neha did the same. Neha was again aroused and she held Kanika's hands to her bazookas. As Kanika touched Neha's boobs, they moaned in unison with a ishhhhhhh.

Kanika squeezed Neha's boobs very hard making her moan and moaned herself too. I was out of my sleep now. I had a really hard penis now. I was just watching them silently enjoying the view. Neha pulled Kanika's panties down and using her legs moved it completely out making Kanika nude from below. Neha continued her rubbing on Kanika's pussy using her legs and made her restless. I got up and picked up Kanika's panties. She was wet and her panties were soaked in her juices. Kanika saw me picking her panties and tried to gain some control and left Neha's boobs. She said, Neha please stop.

Neha - I wish I can, you are so creamy.

Neha smooched Kanika making her really really crazy with lust and she unhooked her bra. I kept Kanika's panties on my penis and lied down behind Neha. Her panty was like a flag on my pole. Kanika was being smooched really deep now and I could hear a humming sound which was because of the moaning they were doing. Kanika was trying hard now to stop Neha but Neha removed her bra from her boobs and squeezed her boobs really hard. Kanika was also squeezing her boobs and was not able to let go of her boobs. It was finally Neha who let go Kanika from the kiss and took off her bra exposing her lovely boobs for view. I was staring at her boobs while Kanika looked at me with anger, indicating I should look other way. I showed her my penis with her panties and she tried to hit me but Neha had by then moved on top and pressed her boobs on Kanika's boobs. Their nipples were rubbing each other and all i could hear was hmmmm. Neha went for the smooch again and sucked Kanika really hard. Neha then moved down to her boobs and sucked them holding them really tight. I was just looking at them now. Kanika had closed her eyes and all she managed to say was Stop please. But there was no resistence. Neha who normally liked her pussy to be sucked and dominate others, was pleasing Kanika in ways she did not ever imagine. Neha was sucking her boobs as if she was a guy and she had real good command at boobs sucking. Kanika was going restless and Neha looked at me and smiled. She saw my hard on and with one hand she started stroking my penis as she sucked Kanika. She then moved further down on Kanika and spread her legs open. Kanika pleaded, no no no please. Neha smiled and started kissing her pussy. Neha was definitely not good at it as she was not liking it much it seemed but she kept kissing her pussy. She then rubbed her clitoris and as soon as she licked it with her tongue, Kanika started moaning heavily. Neha took Kanika's hand and placed on my penis. Kanika was in some other level of excitement as she groped my penis really hard and pressed it tightly. It was paining now and I screamed, ahhhhh. Kanika opened her eyes, looked at me and my penis. She pulled me by my hip and as i went closer to her, she took my legs over her shoulders and held my butt as she turned on her side to take my penis in her mouth. Neha was now getting more into mood as she started sucking Kanika's pussy. Kanika was sucking my penis and was holding my butt really tight pushing me deeper in her mouth. My legs were over her shoulder and the touch of her naked body was aromatic and exotic for me. I held her head and pushed my penis deeper in her mouth. Neha then turned herself and placed her pussy near my other leg and I started pushing my toe into her pussy as she sucked Kanika. I then asked Kanika to stop and turned around. I kept my legs over Kanika and was facing Neha's pussy now. I spread neha's legs and placed my head between her legs to suck her pussy. Kanika started sucking my penis again and my balls were now hitting her on her face as she sucked my penis and I kept thursting my pelvis in her face. I had now started tongue fucking neha who was also doing the same to Kanika. As soon as I inserted tongue inside Neha she moaned really loud and the same happened when she did this to Kanika. Kanika then took my balls in her mouth and licked them and gently sucked them. She then took as much penis as she could in her mouth as we three continued to suck each other in a triangle of excitement. Our orgasms were building up as we kept sucking each other really well now. Kanika was the first one to cum as she screamed followed by Neha. They were really jerking their bodies now and were in a state of trance. I forced my penis deeper in Kanika's open mouth and came inside her. She was not able to scream more for her awesome orgasm and she quickly adjusted to my penis. She tried to control it in her mouth, but kept pushing it deeper makig her drink my cum finally. She was too excited to think anything else and just gave up drinking my cum. It was a pleasureable sight. I emptied myself inside her mouth and lied down in this position till she finally moved away.

I was the first one to get up and clean myself. Neha was next. for Kanika it seemed like a walk of shame. She was really uneasy and she hid her boobs as she walked to the toilet. She then took her panties and came back wearing her lingerie. She then took my shorts and t shirt and wore it as well and finally came to bed to sleep. I was on side and Neha was in middle. We were all too relaxed now and no one spoke anything. We all woke up next day at around 8. It was late for work it seemed. I rushed them to their flat and there was awkward silence. I called in sick and dropped them to their workplaces. I was feeling really tired. I came to my flat and slept. I called Sunita to come and cook for me as I was too tired. She came around lunch time and she made food for me. She asked if i had a party and i told her Neha and Kanika came over. She got too excited and said ohh wow bhaiya, both bhabhis together. You are really doing well. 

Me - how are you feeling. 
Sunita - bhaiya i miss you. I dont need more off. Can i come. I wont disturb you
Me - No issues. You can come anytime you want.
Sunita - Bhaiya, do you need something from me. I am ready
Me - I am tired
Sunita - Bhaiya, did you fuck the bhabhis
Me - Not really
Sunita - Ohh i thought that is why you are tired.
Me - I wish
Sunita - Bhaiya lie down and I will massage you

I lied down and she started massaging me. She took oil and as usual took off my clothes to rub it on me. 

Sunita - bhaiya, i will remove my clothes else it will get oil marks

Sunita got completely nude and I was lying down on my stomach, completely nude as well. She was really a sex freak.

Sunita - Bhaiya why are you tired
Me - We slept less
Sunita - Did you fuck any one

She was rubbing oil over me and sitting on my butt and rubbing her pussy on my butt cheeks as she massaged me.

Me - Neha fucked me for a short time and then Kanika gave me a blowjob.

Sunita - Oh wow bhaiya, you are really so good

She continued her erotic massage on me and squeezed my butt cheeks a lot. She bit my butt cheeks and it felt really great. She was nibbling on my butt cheeks and i was finding it hard to control. I finally turned over and she got hold of my semi hard penis. 

Sunita - Bhaiya, this is still ready.
Me - I am tired Sunita
Sunita - Bhaiya, you relax, i will make it relax

She started sucking me and made sure my penis got hard. She then started licking my anus and took her tongue around my anus. It was abolsutely electric and when she moved her tongue through the anus to my balls, it felt as if I was leaking precum already. She put some oil on my penis and also put some oil on her anus and withuot asking me or she sat on my penis placing her anus on my penis and forcing herself down on my penis. Pain was visible on her face and she tried with all her might to take my penis inside her anus. I never had a girl on top anal fuck and this was looking promising already. I had to do nothing as i laid down seeing her push herself down on my anus.

Sunita - bhaiyaaaaa you like to fuck me in my asshole na. I am trying to fuck myself with your penis today. 

She was in extreme pain but she managed it really well and finally my penis was all the way in. She smiled finally looking at me, managing her pain. She stayed there for a while.

Sunita - bhaiya your penis is so hot. It can fuck so many women. It is so strong even now.

She started moving up and down on my penis. Her anal hole was tightly gripping my penis and it seemed it created more effect on me than i imagined. My penis grew in size and as she continued her movements up and down on my penis, it grew more and more, getting ready for ejaculation. It was not long when I felt as if my penis was being squeezed by her anal hole. I held her by her hips and forced my penis upwards making her scream madly. She was shouting yes bhaiya, yes bhaiya deeper as she came. I could not control any more and came inside her anus. She just moved her body backwards, letting my penis deeper inside her as i came. She finally got up, cleaned me and kissed me good bye. She said she wants me to fuck her really hard sometime. I said sure, I will.

After i woke up in the evening, there was message from Kanika and Monika on my mobile.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:57 AM