Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 21

Neha said ok ok sure. Kanika was not sure and said ok.

Me - Ok first my chance as I proposed the game
Neha - Ok i will ask you first, Truth or Dare ?
Me - Dare
Neha - Take off your Jeans
Me - What ?? sure ?
Kanika - Are you mad.
Neha - We are almost naked in legs, only he has jeans
Me - Ok, here it goes.

I was only in my Undies now and was feeling awkward as I could not hude my hardness anymore.
Neha - Finally he is semi nude. Now my turn
Me - Ok Truth or Dare ?
Neha - Truth
Kanika - Wait, i will ask this time. Neha do you love Karan ?
Neha - Hahahaha. No, I dont think so. I like him. Love is far. Now your turn, Truth or Dare ?
Kanika - Truth
Neha - Do you love Karan or Abhishek ?
Kanika - No no, Dare
Neha - You cant change
Kanika - Please it is my first time
Neha - Ok then kiss Karan like i kissed
Kanika - No way
Neha - This is a game, and we agreed
Kanika - Can i choose truth again
Neha - think carefully ? i will change the question now.
Kanika - What is the question ?
Neha - haha, sweety. Ok for you, have you ever kissed Karan, since you spent so much time with him
Kanika - He kissed me you saw
Neha - I meant have you ever kissed before and when he was not forcing you and you too cooperated
Kanika - Please Neha, spare me
Neha - Its easy, kiss him now or say the truth.
Kanika waited for few seconds and then slowly got up and came on top of me. Her ass was on my penis and she felt it as she tried to control her shock. She looked at me and was not happy. I said, - You dont have to kiss me, you look upset already
Kanika - I am sorry
Me - Kanika, kiss me only if you want to
Kanika finally gathered herself, smiled and smooched me hard on my lips. She was sucking my lips and soon she inserted her tongue inside my mouth. Neha was caressing my chest and her hand was in between Kanika's cleavage and my chest. She was still caressing and her hands were touching Kanika as well. Kanika was really lost in the kiss now as I held her face and kissed her back, sucking her tongue and my hands caressing her bare back. My hands moved to her ass and i squeezed them gently. We were really into deep kissing when Neha cleared her throat with a ahemmm indicating it is too long.

Kanika shyly got off me and lied down next to me. My hard on was for display now. 
Neha - Wow Kanika, you really kissed the hell out. Why were you so reluctant to kiss ABhishek, I dont understand
Kanika - Please Neha.
Neha - Ok ok, but see Karan's reaction. Now again Karan's turn

Neha pointed at my dick and Kanika just hid her face in shyness.

Me - Truth
Kanika - Do you love Neha ?
Me - I like her and I am not sure about love.
Neha - Ahemm..same answer. Dare for me
Me - Kiss Kanika
Kanika - No no, why kiss me
Me - Why not, let us see if you are bold only in dress or in attitude too
Kanika - I am bold and strong and I dont need you to prove it
Me - Then let her complete the dare if you are so strong.
Kanika - No no, it is weird
Neha - Really ? 

Neha got up and looked at Kanika in her eyes. Kanika was a bit scared the way Neha looked and wodnered if Neha would tell me that they kissed before coming here.

Neha got up and lied down next to Kanika. 

Neha - If i sit on top of you, you will be crushed
Kanika smiled and said, idiot. Just a small kiss

Neha held Kanika's hair and looked at her. She was not kissing her but kept caressing her bare back. Kanika's hands were on Neha's back and Neha made sure Kanika was caressing her. She did this for about a minute arousing Kanika. She was already aroused due to the kiss. She then went near her and kissed her lips slowly without sucking them. Kanika was waiting for the smooch but Neha was playing a game of gentle pecking on her lips. Kanika could not bear more and she held Neha's face and opened her lips sucking Neha's lips. Alcohol had a great effect on two and it surely did lower inhibitions from Kanika. Neha now hugged Kanika really tight and smooched her back. Kanika was caressing her and Neha was also caressing her now. Neha's hand had reached her ass now and she squeezed her ass as she smooched Kanika. Neha was kissing her very passionately and soon she turned to get on top of Kanika and pinned her down kissing her deeper. She held her hands and kept kissing her on her lips. I was just mesmerized at the view and my hardon was saluting them for an awesome display of kissing. My undies had stretched so far out due to my hardon that one could see my penis from top and balls from below. Neha finally got off Kanika and they both started breathing heavily. I kept looking at them and their boobs moving up and down as they breathed in and out. The cleavage was sweaty and it was shining in the light due to the wetness. 

Neha - I am sorry Kanika, I did not mean to go on top
Kanika - You are not heavy. Worry not. You are too soft
Neha - No yaar, you are really soft. I know why Karan wants to kiss you and touch you.
Kanika - He is rough and will make us dirty
Neha - Haha, Look at his erection. He is going mad
Kanika got up and looked at my penis.
Kanika - Shameless. Wear something please
Neha - Are you mad. Take it off and show us please. I think we were able to make you crazy
Me - You two made me mad
Neha - Then off it goes
Neha quickly moved my undies a bit down revealig my completely erect penis with precum on it.
Neha - You are already having orgasm it seems
Me - Idiot, it is precum
Neha - Ohh okk okk. You penis is huge. I must admit
Kanika - Shit yaar. What the hell you are doing. This is weird. Karan please wear your undies. I cant look at it
Me - Why ? You dont like it ?
Kanika - I hate it and you
Me - Liar
Kanika - Shut up.
Me - Truth or Dare ?
Kanika - No more dares, truth only
Me - Ok, then be careful. Do you want to kiss my penis ? or rather have you ever sucked a penis and do you want to suck mine
Kanika - No way, idiot stupid. I wont answer that
Me - Then dare ?
Kanika - No no, no more games, please let me sleep, I have work
Neha - I want to suck you to be honest. It looks so good
Kanika - Are you crazy ?
Neha - No really. I mean if you dont want I can take this dare
Kanika - Do whatever you want. I am going out

I held her hand and said
Me - You cannot play a game at least you can see and stay here.
Kanika - Let me go. You are shameless
Me - No body is sucking anything here. Just all relax
Neha - Awww. I wanted to
Me - Let us do different dare.
Kanika - Ok then i will play
Me - Take off your dress and show your lingerie to us
Kanika - What ???
Me - I am nude. You guys are wearing clothes. I deserve so much respect.
Kanika - No no. Oh my god what is happening
Neha - Come on yaar. He is right. 

Neha took off her skirt and top and was now in her lingerie. She looked absolutely sexy and amazing.
Neha - See now, I am already there first. So you have nothing to be ashamed off. We are good friends and we all like Karan
Kanika - Oh my god Neha. You are really crazy today. I want to ask, have you guys done it with each other ?
Me - No. Honestly no.
Neha - Not yet hahaha
Kanika - Shameless
Neha - now comeon
Me - Yes sweety
Kanika - Idiots

After lot of cheering and comments Kanika got out of her dress and she looks absolutely fantastic in her lingerie. She wore black lingerie and lookes stunnig. Neha was looking at her with awe. 

Neha - I have bigger boobs and ass. But you look so so much sexier. I wish i was a guy
Kanika - Shut up and relax. YOu guys have made me so so crazy
Me - Kanika, you look absolutely amazing

We all lied down. Neha put her head on my shoulders and I put my arms under Kanika's head and pulled her to my shoulders. Both of them were on my shoulders now. Their bodies were touching my naked body throughout. I was on cloud 9. Neha kept her legs on my erection and her thighs played with my erection. We were all really silent. I was caressing Kanika and I kept looking at her. She was glacing now and then. I kissed Kanika on her forehead

Me - Let us sleep guys. It is hard for me to control. Two sexy women and I am a gentleman

Neha was playing with my penis using her legs and pinching and caressing my nipples with her hand. Kanika also joined in and started playing with my nipples but she was pinching me more and whispering Shameless.

It seemed like forever, but we slept soon. Neha and Kanika shifted to their sides giving me some space. I turned to my left and my hands were over Neha. I pulled her close to me and hugged her. My hard on was on her ass crack and it seemed it woke her up. I was still asleep and just enjoying the feel of her sexy ass. Neha got up and removed her panties. She got on top of me and placed my penis over her pussy. I was half asleep and half up, as she guided my penis into her wet pussy. I was not sure if i was dreaming or not, but soon she started riding my cock and she was moving really up and down my entire shaft length. I realized my penis had penetrated her deep and her pussy was really tight. It felt as if her pussy was holding my penis really tight as she fucked me. She took off her bra and bent down, touching her boobs to my nipples and smooched me as she fucked me. I was completely up now and my body was thursting upwards to meet her thrusts. This ruckus woke up Kanika and as she woke up turning to see what was going on, Neha now moved with rapid force. She was on the verge of her orgasm, and she got up, and arched her body backwards taking more of my penis in and screamed to orgasm. Her movements had triggered my own orgasm and we came together as Kanika opened her eyes in a state of shock and in complete dissmay. Kanika said nothing, but she was upset as she walked out with her clothes and it seemed she left us to fuck. Neha was in a state of joy and she had closed her eyes feeling her orgasm. She stayed like this while my penis pumped everything into her pussy. We were done now and I said, Neha what the hell happened ? 

Neha - I am sorry Karan, I had to fuck you. I was too excited and I tried but could not control it. You made me so excited that i was left with no option than to fuck your brains off.
Me - You made Kanika upset

Neha shouted Kanika, please come

Kanika - (shouting) I am sleeping in living room. You guys do whatever you want
Neha - I am sorry, I got carried away
Kanika - No no you two enjoy. 

Kanika was crying it seemed

Neha went out and pushed her to the room.

Neha - Why are you crying. 
Kanika - Nothing I am not crying. Please you guys continue
Neha - Yaar, I was too excited, I had to do this else i could not sleep
Kanika - and the stud Karan had to do it too na
Neha - Dont blame him, her was sleeping. I am not lying. I got on top of him and you can say bangd him
Kanika - Shut up. He was up
Neha - Promise and you can ask him
Me - I am sorry, but I was really sleeping
Kanika - How can you guys do this. When I am here.
Me - We are sorry
Neha - Yaar, it is just sex. I did not marry him or something. He cums using his hand, I cum using my hand. Today we cummed together using our bodies which god gave us . What is there to be sorry. You can marry him still. Anyway he was no virgin
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - I mean, it is not a big deal yaar
Kanika - For you virginity is not big, for me it is
Neha - So you mean, you will never lose it ?
Kanika - After marriage
Neha - Ohh and what will that help in ? Marriage is just a ceremony. It wont make your pussy holy or something
Kanika - Please shutup
Neha - Think about it and sleep. No drama please. 
Kanika - I will sleep outside
Me - Are you mad. SLeep here
Kanika - Go clean yourself and wear clothes. And no need to advise me.

I got up and picked her in my arms. My penis laced with Neha's juices and my own cum touched her body. She shouted but I kept her on bed and said, Idiot, dont be so.

I whispered in her ear, I will tell Neha you sucked me
Kanika was shocked and she gave up resistance and lied down. She was upset. I kissed her cheeks and said, Kanika babu, I love your ways and your cuteness. You look sexy tonight and you know i wanted to fuck you badly. I controlled myself. You cannot even imagine the control i showed today.

Neha - It is true. If there was some other guy, you would have already been bangd and I would not have stopped him too. He is really nice and decent. He did not start this. I was also too excited and could not sleep. I already told him, I dont fuck guys. You must think I am having sex all around. But I lost my virginity some years back and since then, I had never had sex. Karan and you excited me so much that I had to break my own promise and had to fuck him. He did not start any of this. I know you hold viriginity etc to character. But tell me honestly, were you not aroused tonight. Did you not get wet down there. Didnt you feel like fucking ?
Kanika - I am sorry, I dont mean to disrespect you guys. I feel awkward
neha - I am sorry too. I shoud not have done this. But you know I feel too great right now. It feels I am in heaven.
Kanika - I am sorry, let us sleep again. Karan you go that side, let Neha be in between

I shifted making space for the besties to hug each other and sleep.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:56 AM