Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 20

Neha took me to the floor and started dancing again. She kept my hands on her ass and smiled at me and then started smooching me. I went with the flow as I did not know what was her plan and kissed her back, squeezing her ass as I kissed her. Her huge ass was really soft and in the skirt, it felt even nicer. I kept sucking her lips and as we danced I kept squeezing her ass as well. Kanika came from the toilet and saw us. She was really upset as she just went and poured more wine. Neha continued smooching me and hugged me really tight. We kissed for few minutes when finally Neha let me go. She looked at Kanika, who was standing in the corner now and smiled at her licking her lips. She went to Kanika and pulled her for dance. She said Kanika, Karan gave me a gift, now your turn. She then tried to kiss her but Kanika moved away and said control Neha, are you mad. I said comeon, it is just a kiss. Kanika was angry at me and shouted for you everything is just a kiss, just a sex. You do whatever you want, leave me alone.

Neha - Darling, if you dont want to kiss me, then kiss him please
Kanika - No way Never
Neha - Comeon, you definitely like him
Kanika - I hate him. He is a playboy and I have a decent boyfriend. I dont let my bf kiss me, why would I let him.
Neha - Because it is clear that you like karan more than you ever liked Abhishek

Kanika was shocked at Neha's statement. She was very upset now

Kanika - He clearly likes you, so you two leave me out of this. Please drop me home and you two can have sex
Neha - Are you mad. Karan please order food and talk to this crazy girl

I took Kanika to the other room and said, why you so upset. 
Kanika - You are such a moron. You expect me to be happy. I wore this dress for you.
Me - You said, you did not
Kanika - But you know na. I like you. You are kissing others infront of me
Me - So can I kiss you infront of Neha ? How about Abhishek ?
Kanika - Shut up. You dont need to kiss anyone
Me - Kanika we all are a bit drunk and plus it is her party.
Kanika - I did everything for you, I got crazy and let you make me dirty and now you are playing with her
Me - Kanika you have a boyfriend and thats not me
Kanika, was almost in tears. I hugged her and tears rolled down her eyes.
Me - Kanika, even if I kiss Neha or even if i fuck her, I will always like you and want to be with you. Neha is hot, and she looks so hot today. You look so beautiful and cute today that I cant stop thinking about you even when Neha is there.
Kanika - Liar, you want to fuck her. Just look at your eyes looking at her
Me - I want to fuck you, but you wont let me. Also, she is dressed so sexily and her boobs and ass look so hot, anybody will stare. Even you were staring.
Kanika - I was looking with anger.
Me - And how about your lips having mixed lipstick colorm same as Neha.
Kanika was shocked and her tears were gone now.
Kanika - She forcibly kissed my lips
Me - Yeah why not. You can kiss her but not me
Kanika - You want Neha, not me
Me - You wont let me do anything to you
Kanika - Why you have to have sex with me
Me - I dont, so I am trying with Neha
Kanika - You are weird
Me - You will only have sex after marriage and that too with Abhishek. What do i get ? I have just one life. Neha is not going to be with me. She is just having timepass. In the end I get nothing.
Kanika - Then go and fuck Neha
Me - I want to fuck you, right now, right here.
Kanika - Shut up, please dont say like this
Me - Kanika, I will fuck you only when you say
Kanika - I will never
Me - I know you will. YOu are already having goosebumps
Kanika - Shut up please
Me - Maybe you are thinking about you and Neha
Kanika - Please Karan

I hugged her tight and kissed her on her cheeks as I caressed her back. She tried to break the hug but she was acting and I looked at her. I then held her face and smooched her. She resisted by closing her lips, but she gave up soon letting me enter. I started sucking her and caressing her back. I moved my hands to her ass and squeezed it as I lifted her up holding her ass and smooched her deeper. I kept smooching her and took her to my bed and got on top of her as I smooched her. MY hands were still groping her ass and I kept kissing her. She was now kissing me back. I let go of her ass and tried to remove her dress from her shoulders to kiss her shoulders and her upper chest. I slid it to the side arms and started kissing her upper boobs cleavage and shoulder area. She was caressing my hair. Neha came in from behind and said, oh my god, what is going on here. Kanika pushed me and ran outside. Neha followed her, and I too went. 

Neha - That was quick Kanika, straight to kissing on bed
Kanika - He forced me. 
Neha - It is Ok. I dont mind. I wont tell Abhishek
Kanika - I am not feeling good. I am drunk maybe. Please leave Abhishek out of this.
Neha - It is Ok, I asked him to comfort you.
Kanika - No no, it is not Ok. I let him kiss me. I feel embarassed now
Neha - It is Ok. 

Neha hugged her and caressed her back. She comforted her while I stood back loking at them, touching each others sexy back. 
Neha - Karan, please order food.

I ordered food and soon we all sat down to talk.

Neha - Kanika, please be normal now
Kanika - I am sorry
Me - I am sorry too. I was carried away by Kanika's beauty
Neha - It is ok, even i was carried away. She looks so hot today. 
Neha came to me and sat near me. She drank more beer and looked weirdly at me.

Neha - You look really hot too. The way you were kissing her, was really hot.
Kanika - Please Neha.

Neha - It is ok sweety. Karan, please kiss me same way.
Me - Now ? Are you crazy
Neha - Yes now, if you did it to her, you have to do it to me
Kanika was really uncomfortable now.

Kanika - I should go. I will take a cab
Neha - Are you mad. As if you are a baby. Just sit down.

Neha climbed on me and sat over my laps. She looked at me and started smooching me. She was completely on top and in control as she kept smooching me. She pushed her hands inside my shirt and caressed my back. Kanika was looking at us and looked upset and aroused at the same time. Neha undid my shirt buttons and said, we are backless, so you should not have a shirt on. It looks odd. Neha took my shirt off and kept smooching me infront of Kanika. She was really drunk and so was Kanika. I was not sure if i could manage the situation. Neha started moving to my nipples and kissed my nipples and started sucking it. Kanika was really really upset now and said Shameless and went to the other room.

Neha got off me and smiled and said, she is jealous it seems and she followed her inside. I followed her to the door to see and listen.

Neha - Why you came inside
Kanika - You two are shameless
Neha - We are drunk and also you seem to be jealous
Kanika - Not at all. I can do better
Neha - You mean you can kiss him better
Kanika - I mean I can behave better and have better guy than him
Neha - Really ? show me
Kanika - Nothing to show
Neha pushed her to the bed and climbed on her. Kanika was struggling and Neha said - Let me see if you even can kiss well as you think.

Neha forced herself on Kanika and tried to smooch her. I was completely confused by what was happening. I was not sure who was trying what and who was supposed to fuck whom.Kanika was struggling and Neha shouted Karan, hold her. I went in and instead of holding Kanika, I held Neha and made her let go off Kanika. I said Neha you are too drunk. Please dont do this. Kanika was finally relieved that i was not drunk. Neha walked out of room stumbling and just mumbling. I knew she had lost it. Kanika was on the bed hiding her face. 

Me - Dont worry, she is drunk, but i am here
Kanika - She is half crazy today. She tried to kiss me three times
Me - It is ok. I am sure you enjoy the attention, that too from a girl
Kanika - shut up. Thanks for helping me
Me - No issue
I went to the bed and kissed her forehead.
Me - You look really adorable today.
Kanika - Liar

Neha came back again and she laughed. She said Kanika I am kidding yaar. I am not drunk. Kanika was shocked. 
Kanika - You are half mad
Neha - I was kidding. Seeing how you behaved
Me - You almost fooled me
Neha came and laid on the bed next to Kanika and hugged her. Neha said, She is my bestie and I love her. They hugged each other and Neha patted her ass as if it was normal.
Neha - Comeon now, kissing you is the most beautiful thing anyone can do. Forgive Karan and forgive me
Kanika - Shut up and dont scare me.
Neha - I kissed Karan infront of you to see that it really makes you jealous. You like him, I know. It is Ok.
Kanika - No no, nothing like that
Neha - It is ok. I think he likes you too. He likes me more because I am almost half nude.

Neha laughed as she said and looked at me and winked.

Me - Nothing like that. Neha you look sexy and Kanika looks really hot too.

Just then the bell rang and food was there. We had food and Neha asked me to setup some movie in the bedroom. I switched my TV on in the room and put on some movie. Neha asked me lie down in the middle and she asked Kanika to lie on one side and she lied on one side of me. Kanika was a but confused by the arrangement.

Kanika - Should we not go home now ? We have work tomorrow.
Neha - Comeon yaar, Karan will drop us tomorrow in the morning straight to work
Kanika - But I have no clothes here, also how can we lie down like this. You be next to him and I will be next to you.
Neha - Shut up and come here. One guy and two girls. And both girls like the guy, so this is perfect setting
Kanika - No no, I dont like him
Neha - It is ok, he likes you and Abhishek is not here.

After lot of argument, I finally got up,held Kanika by her hand and took her to my side.

Me - Kanika, Please. 

I looked at her and she finally gave in and lied down next to me. I was not sure if Neha was really not drunk because she sure smelled drunk. Kanika was a bit drunk too as she had too much wine. I was still shirtless and felt odd.

Me - Why am i the only one topless
Neha - I can join you but only if Kanika joins too
Kanika - No way. Are you crazy again
Me - Then dont look at my nipples
Kanika - You dont have nipples to look at. You are a man not a girl.
Me - So you think you have better nipples
Kanika - Each girl has better than you and no body will show you.
Me - I think I can imagine yours
Kanika really felt embarassed at this and said, no no please.

Me - I think you have really pink and round nipples
Kanika - Oh my god please
Me - Neha I think you have bigger nipples and more pointy.
Kanika - Shut up will you. 
Me - If you show me I will
Kanika - Get lost. You think you are some hero. 
Neha - I will show you, but what if you then want to see more.
Me - What if you want to see more and try to bang me
Neha - Hahaha. I wish
Kanika - No wish and never

Neha put her head on my shoulders and caressed my chest and nipples.
Neha - You have nice chest by the way.
Me - Thanks
Kanika - What is so nice in chest
Neha - You wont understand

Me - Ok ok, let us play a game, how about Truth or Dare ??
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:55 AM