Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 19

I bent and sucked her underboob and bit it really hard. I circled around her boob and sucked her from sides and over her cleavage. I had bite marks all around her boobs. I did the same to both boobs and kept sucking her sides. She held me by hair and pulled me to suck her nipples and to suck her boobs from top. I smiled and looked at her and held her hands. I spread her hands and pinned her. I then took one of her boobs as much as i could in my mouth and sucked her really hard. She moaned and screamed in passion. I then bit her boobs as well. It was so hot. I started sucking her nipples and used my teeth to gently nibble her nipples. She was moaning she thrust her pussy to my Jeans. I continued my assault on her huge boobs and kept sucking and biting her nipples and boobs. She was not able to free her hands and it made her too restless as she wanted to touch me. Her over the top excitement and inability to free her hands pushed her to orgasm. She screamed loudly as i sucked and licked her nipples and came. She was a bit calm then as for her it felt like a major relief. I kept sucking her boobs and nipples. I let her hands go and then held her boobs from its base and squeezed it. I then sucked it from top as i squeezed its base. It was an awesome feeling to suck such a huge pair of boobs and I was biting her so much that there were bite marks all over her boobs. I removed my t shirt and placed my nipples on her nipples. I squeezed her boobs and rubbed her nipples with my nipples. It was an awesome feeling. I was aroused beyond my own control. Her soft boobs and nipples rubbing my nipples were really hot. 

Neha (breathing loudly) - Karan, you are too good. You forced me to orgasm. 

She then tried to get up and moved me down. She climbed on top of me again. She removed my Jeans and placed her pussy on my penis. Her pussy was being rubbed by my penis as she moved her hips over my penis. She smiled and moved her hands to my chest. She tried to hold my chest and squeezed it and started licking my nipples. It felt awesome. She sucked my nipples and the area nearby. She was sucking me really well. She sucked both my nipples pushing my erection to its limit. She then started moving down on me and kissed my navel. She spread my legs and looked at me through my erect penis and smiled. She got on her knees and took one of my balls in her mouth and gently sucked it.

Neha - I missed licking and sucking your balls that day.

She sucked my balls and licked my pelvis areas. She was avoiding my penis but she kept sucking and kissing me. She then started biting my inner thighs and thighs. It was beyond control for me and all i wanted was that she sucks me. I got up,lifted her up in my arms. She was heavier than i thought and i carried her to her bedroom. I placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her with me mouth facing her pussy and my penis near her mouth. She knew what I wanted but she still held my legs and started sucking my thighs. I did not wait for a second and straight away I placed my lips on her wet pussy. She was like molten gold and she tasted really nice. I covered her entire pussy between my lips and sucked it really hard as I inserted my tongue inside her pussy licking her juices like a dog. She moaned Karannnnnnnnnn and held my penis in her hands and took its entire length inside her mouth. I was on top so i forced it further down almost fucking her throat and made her gag. It felt awesome to be able to do that to Neha. I spread her legs further and used my fingers to massage her anus and with one finger i masaged her pussy. I was licking her pussy like a dog and lapping her juices. She was really good at sucking and even in this position she was managing my dick really well. I was impressed and at the same time I was pushing her to another orgasm with my technique. My tongue was now as much as in as it could be along with fingers in her pussy and one gently rubbbing her anus. She could not control her self anymore and neither could I. I was sucking her rapidly now and so was she. She came soon and I pushed my penis further in her mouth. I came in full flow and almost exploded my cum deep in her throat making her suck it. I kept sucking her as she came and she did the same by sucking last drop of cum. She was moving her body in excitement but I kept súcking her making her more and more excited as she came. She did the same to my penis. I got soft after few minutes as I emptied myself in her but I did not let go of her till I was tired. She took the penis out of her mouth and said Karan pleaseeeeeeeeee leave me pleaseeee. I got up and let her go. She got up, held my face and smooched me really hard. She hugged me and made me lie with her. 

Neha - You are really horrible. You made me drink your cum and you wont stop drinking my pussy juices. You are crazy
Me - Neha, I wanted to fuck you badly. Given the chance, I sucked you badly
Neha - Idiot, dont you have office
Me - Oh fuck, I have to go to office.
Neha - I so want to fuck you now
Me - Me too
Neha - But a bet is a bet
Me - You are mean
Neha - You can fuck me if you win, else I will fuck your brains off
Me - Haha, that works too.

I quickly dressed and dashed to work. I apologized everyone at work and said I was not well. I stayed a bit late and reached my flat at around 7. Neha called and informed that they are running late as Kanika just came from work. I wanted to check the setup so I switched on my laptop to see the cameras and mic. I could see Neha was ready and wearing the dress i bought her. I missed seeing her getting dressed. Kanika walked in Neha's room and she was in Jeans and top. She looked at Neha and said.

Kanika - You are wearing this ?
Neha - Yeah baby. Dont I look hot ?
Kanika - Are you crazy. At least wear something nice
Neha - I was about to say the same to you
Kanika - I am looking decent. This looks like you are going to seduce Karan
Neha - Haha, I dont need to seduce him. He already is after me
Kanika - Not sure about that, but in this dress, you are definitely trying to seduce him.
Neha - Then you also try to seduce him and wear something nice
Kanika - Why will I seduce him. I have a boyfriend
Neha - At least look comparable when standing next to me
Kanika - Shut up
Neha - I am kidding darling. Let us see if you have some nice dress
Kanika - No yaar, I am really Ok. Please change yours na
Neha almost dragged her to the other room. I could not see anything but heard noises. After around 20 minutes Neha walked out and Kanika followed wearing the dress i gave her as a gift. She looked gorgeous. The dress was upto her thighs giving a lovely view of her legs and being backless and low it gave an awesome view of her cleavage along with her sexy back. I was impressed with Neha.

Kanika - Yaar, really now i look like trying to seduce him
Neha - Comeon you idiot. You look just fine. You will make him jealous, just imagine. He always pulls your leg and makes you feel jealous. I have seen him looking at you. He likes you I think.
Kanika - I think he likes you. I am not even close to how you look
Neha - Babu you look too sexy tonight. 

Neha kissed her on her cheeks. Kanika was startled.

Kanika - Mad girl. Are you crazy
Neha - You look so hot, i just want to smooch you.

Neha then caressed her back and pinched her. Kanika was a bit shocked and did not know how to react. 

Neha - Your legs look so yummy, YOu know I think Karan will just have a major hard on today seeing you
Kanika - chhii chii..I will change this dress
Neha - You are really idiot. You look really hot trust me. 
Kanika - I feel shy
Neha went near her face and said, you look so sexy, even I am having trouble controlling myself. Neha then looked at her and went really close to Kanika. Kanika was just standing there, nervous and one could sense her innocence. Neha gently kissed her on her lips. Kanika just stood there stunned. Neha took advantage of the situation and caressed her back as she started to suck her lips and smooched her really well, but very softly. Kanika was in some kind of trance when Neha took her hands and placed it on her back and then really hugged her as she smooched her. Kanika responsed by sucking her lips and caressed her back. In a moment Kanika realized what she was doing and quickly snapped out of it. She pushed Neha and said, Oh my god Neha. You are mad. Oh my god, what am I doing.

Neha smiled and stroked her hair and said, lets go you beautiful damsel. Kanika was happy that Neha liked her dress and in her mind she was happy that she can tease me now.

Neha looked up in the camera as she knew where it was and winked as she called me. I answered, and i was also breathless myself. I went there to pick them up and drove really fast. Neha looked absolutely hot in the dress. I could not imagine how hot she looked. Her awesome boobs and hery sexy hips looked breathtaking in the dress. I just wanted to fuck her there. Kanika looked really sexy too. She was feeling shy and could not look me straight in the eye. 

Me - You two look so hot today. Neha you look so sexy that any guy will kill himself. and Kanika, you look super hot. You look like an angel
Neha - Thanks Karan. Can you imagine, she thought you would not like such a dress on her
Me - What ? I wont like it. Impossible. She looks so sexy. I wish I was Abhishek
Neha - Now control mister, you are not on a date
Me - I thought I am taking you guys for a date
Kanika - Where are we going ?
Neha - To his place
Kanika - What ? really ? why ? let us go to some restaurant
Me - Restaurants are boring. We will dance and eat good food with drinks at my place
Kanika - Neha are you sure
Neha - Yes babes. It was all planned ahead
Kanika - You did not tell me. 
Neha - I must have forgotten.
Me - Chill Kanika. You are looking fabulous.
Neha - It seems Karan you like Kanika today
Me - I like you too
Neha - Ohho, One in hand, one in bush
Me - Haha. I wish
Kanika - Shameless. Drive fast
Neha - Chill baby.

We reached my flat and I put on some music and took out drinks. I said to Kanika, you really look hot today. Kanika said, thanks but you could also say beautiful.

Neha - She is beautiful and hot
Me - So are you
Kanika - All girls are same for him. He is a playboy.

I gave wine to everyone. Neha wanted beer which I had as well. Kanika and I drank wine. We toasted for Neha and I kissed Neha on her cheeks. Kanika did not like it but she did not say anything till Neha went to the toilet.

Kanika - So, we are looking sexy. Both of us and you are kissing her. Very good. Well done mister
Me - Well you look sexy. And she looks sexier. What can i do
Kanika - Shameless. You made me do such bad things to me and made me so dirty. Now you are eyeing Neha and that too infront of me.
Me - Idiot. I am not eyeing her. I think she has an eye for me. Also, the party is at my place.
Kanika - Aha..why not. You are SRK na. Girls are dying for you. You are shameless.
Me - And why are you wearing such a revealing dress when it was just you me and Neha. Your backless is so deep, that almost your ass crack is visible and your neckline is so deep that I can feel your boobs.
Kanika - Oh my god, stop staring at me like that. You are such a bad person.
Me - You wore it for me na
Kanika - No, no no. I wore it because Neha asked me to

I then put my hands on her naked back and caressed her making her jump with my touch. I then pulled her close to me and kissed her on her cheeks. She was afraid.
Kanika - Leave me you. Neha will come
Me - Kiss me on my cheeks then
Kanika - Please yaar. please
Me - Kiss me else
Kanika quickly kissed me on my cheeks and I let her go.
Kanika - You are bad. Taking advantage of the situation.

Me - I like you baby. You look lovely today.

Kanika (smiling) - Shut up. Thanks anyway

Neha came out and said, so whats up guys lets dance.
Neha held my back and placed my hand on her back, and started dancing. She was a bit drunk and she was dancing really close to me and her hands were all over me. Kanika was really uncomfortable. Neha touched my back all over and moved her hands to my butt and caressed it as we danced. Kanika was just standing there looking at us and she looked upset. Neha took a break to get some more beer. 

Kanika - Shameless. At least show some courtesy when I am around. Behind my back you two must be having sex with each other and I dont care.

Me - You dont care, because you cant have sex and you care because you like me
Kanika - In your dreams.

Kanika poured in more wine and drank quickly. Neha was also drinking and enjoying the moment. She overheard her it seems because when Kanika went to the toilet, Neha asked me to confirm. Neha smiled at the development but there was hardly time left as everyone had work tomorrow. Something was going on in her mind.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:54 AM