Update 18

Me - Hi Monika
Monika - Hi
Me - You are still upset
Monika - I am not really. I am just shocked
Me - Why ?
Monika - Where are you ?
Me - I dropped Neha and now going back home
Monika - I dont know yaar. I am angry at you, Kanika or myself.
Me - I am sorry, I made you so
Monika - Since when you guys are together. Tell me really
Me - Monika, we are not together. 
Monika - Are you taking advantage of my sister ?
Me - How many times must i say ? no. She is not a child, is she ?
Monika - She is my little sister and she is innocent
Me - And I am a sex offender
Monika - Haha. Crazy. I dont mean that. Dont make me laugh
Me - So what do you mean ?
Monika - You had to get your kisses from me na, so why you kissed my sister.
Me - haha. My hugs made you guilt ridden and crying baby
Monika - Haha. shut up. You know I had never had that feeling which you gave me that night. Rahul is never able to make me so.
Me - Make you so ? means orgasm ?
Monika - Shhhh idiot. Just listen. He is only thinking about himself. You not only made me feel it for the fisrt time, you also made me feel guilty because I never felt so loved.
Me - Hmmm. You are loveable.
Monika - I was already a bit upset and then Kanika also kissing you. I lost it then
Me - I am sorry
Monika - No it is not your fault. I am surprised how you got Kanika to kiss you
Me - I know her secret.
Monika - What secret ? Please tell me.
Me - I will when I get to kiss you
Monika - Never. Please tell me na
Me - That is my trump card. I cant tell you now.
Monika - So you taking advantage of my sister na.
Me - Haha..Your sister taking advantage of me
Monika - Never. She is simple and does not lie
Me - Ohh really ? Ok if you think so
Monika - Please tell me na. I beg you
Me - After you pay me with my kisses
Monika - YOu are a moron
Me - Monika I like you. I can tell you the secret.
Monika - Then tell me please.
Me - I promised not to tell. I will tell you when we meet. Is that acceptable
Monika - Hmm...It seems to be huge then
Me - It is. Your sister is nice and sweet. If she has a secret it must be because of that.
Monika - I know, but it is that huge that it made her smooch you.
Me - Haha, I think she likes me too
Monika - Idiot, I know that too.
Me - So why you upset
Monika - Dont know. I felt you betrayed me
Me - Jealous ..hmmmm
Monika - Shut up. I am not
Me - I will take her to date then
Monika - You can, I wont stop you. But please dont hurt her.
Me - It may hurt, I think she is virgin
Monika - Oh my god. You rascal.
Me - Rascal ?? Did it not hurt when you did ?
Monika - shut up, I was married and you guys are not
Me - Ok then I am a rascal
Monika - Sorry yaar. I dont mean that. I know she wont let you do all that
Me - So why you worried
Monika - Dont know. it seems someone is calling you

It was Kanika. 

Me - It is your sister. She wants to talk to me
Monika - You are talking to me now. No need to pick up now
Me - Ok mam
Monika - Why is she calling you at this hour
Me - To check if i reached safely
Monika - Ohh ok. She is nice. See and all you want is to hurt her
Me - Not really. I want to hurt Neha but Kanika wants me to hurt her. Haha
Monika - Hahaha. You are such a playboy. 
Me - Hmm. Monika I really like you
Monika - I am sorry babu. I like you too. You are sweet. I just feel different somehow. I want you and Kanika to be together but on one hand I also feel a but uneasy. I am crazy I think.
Me - You are not. I wont take her to date if you dont want
Monika - No yaar. Dont think so. DO what you want. 
Me - No, really. I will not date her
Monika - Nono. Please. I will feel bad.
Me - I thought, me kissing Kanika would turn you on
Monika - Idiot. Moron. How can you think like this
Me - Didn't you see the video i sent
Monika - You and your videos. They are not real
Me - I will send you the one with two sisters and a guy
Monika - Ohh no not again.
Me - Just check it
Monika - Please no. I get restless
Me - Maybe we watch it together then
Monika - Get Lost. You are so bad
Me - Not me. My gun
Monika - Hahaha. 
Me - How about you guys come to my place, next weekend
Monika - Yaar you are a bachelor. You will be disturbed
Me - No yaar. I make good food. Plus i have a maid, I will ask her to stay full day for the weekend
Monika - Why take so much trouble. I will cook for you na
Me - No, no really Please.
Monika - Talk to Rahul.
Me - Ok, what will you eat ?
Monika - What do you make good ?
Me - Well to be honest my gun tastes good.
Monika - Oh my god. You are shameless na
Me - I will make something nice
Monika - Thats better. My weapons dont like rogue guns
Me - Hahaha..I will make something milky for your weapons
Monika - Oh my god. Shit shit. You are such shameless. Keep the phone down
Me - Haha. ok bye good night then. Hugs
Monika - Shut up. Chhi. Good night.

Thankfully, I reached home and sent a message to Kanika.

Me - Sorry I got a call from Monika
Kanika - ohh. It is ok. Why did didi call you ?
Me - She wanted to check if i will really date you and If i will respect you and not take advantage of you
Kanika - ohh shit. What did you say ?
Me - i said I will date her and respect her and she is not a child
Kanika - I am not a child. I will ask didi to chill
Me - I think she is worried about you and thinks you are a baby
Kanika - she cares about me. But I am not a child. I am always scared of her so I don't tell her about Abhishek.
Me - then what would you say about me ?
Kanika - Nothing, I will say nothing. We are not going out
Me - What ? I thought we are
Kanika - Stupid. we will. But i wont tell her :P
Me - No no. Please dont do all that. Just say we are going out as friends.
Kanika - Hm..That is better
Me - Ok then it is set
Kanika - I am falling and falling. What will i do. Should i even date you ? I am not even thinking about Abhishek.
Me - Just do what you feel. We have one life. 
Kanika - I really need to think what i want.
Me - No worries sweety. Take your time.
Kanika - Neha is back too. 
Me - Ok. Where she goes in noida sector 18 ?
Kanika - I dont know. She has too many boyfriends
Me - Should i be one too
Kanika - You wish. She will use you. I know. But you should do what you feel.
Me - Haha.. Ok mam
Kanika - One life you see
Me - Ok sweety. I will. 
Kanika - You are a playboy
Me - Wear that dress on Friday. I will pick you up at 7.
Kanika - No way. I cant
Me - Talk to Neha and you can. See you
Kanika - Shut up and sleep. Gn
Me - Good night sexy.

I was happy with the development so far. Two blowjobs back to back in the car. One from Kanika who was shy to even kiss and one from Neha who was so hot that guys cum just looking at her. I was dying to touch her boobs and fuck her really bad.
In my mind, I was feeling as if i was close to something now. I was not sure if I could fuck Kanika or Monika, but fucking Neha would really make me happy. Sunita was just a practice fuck for me and i was still dry in terms of these three women in my life.

Next morning, Sunita was home as usual. She walked in and said bhaiya, please take this out. I will die. I could not believe her. I said, is it still in. She said yes bhaiya. I was like wow Sunita, you really obey me. I said, I will reward her for this and took the dildo out. She was still too wet and she told me she was really really exhausted. She could not walk. I asked her to lie down and I rested with her on the bed. I said, dont worry, no need to do anything today. You can rest and take the evening off. In fact take the week off but I need you over the weekend as I have guests coming over. She said Ok bhaiya. I really need some rest. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I said, Sunita you rest here today. I need to go to work. I let her lie down and I got up to get ready for work. Sunita was really exhausted it seems, as she almost dozed off. I got ready and went to office. I had a meeting when i realized I had to go to the mall. I told them that I was not feeling well and went off to the mall. 

I walked in the store again and I was looking for Pooja but some other girl came and said hi sir how can i help you. I said, I selected few dresses for my girlfriend and I wanted to finalize it. I want to talk to Pooja. She said, sir, i can help you with that. I said no no, I already promised her. She then said Ok sir and went to call Pooja. Pooja was dressed in skirt and a sleeveless top. She looked at me and was really nervous. She greeted me and took me to show clothes. I could sense her nervousness. She showed some more dresses for Neha and suggested I should buy the same dress as I selected last time. I said, how about you wear these dresses for me and show me. 

Pooja - Karan sir I am really scared. 
Me - Dont worry, it will be fine. I will take some clothes for me too and dont call me sir
Pooja - Karan, I am unsure
Me - Pooja, There is no one in the store. We can easily go to Men's changing room. Women can be here but men no chance. Also you can change inside and I can be in one room so no body will know
Pooja - oh god please save me. You will definitely buy na
Me - Here keep this 1000 first and also keep my card. I will purchase a minimum of 10000 Rs items
Pooja - Sure na 
Me - Trust me
Pooja - Ok Karan, let us go

She was actually scared and when we reached Men's section, i picked up few items just to show. She had picked clothes in two sizes, one for herself and one for Neha. She followed me in the changing area and she disappeared in one of the room's. I also went in the room next to her's. I gave her my number and asked her to give me a miss call, and then i will come in her room quickly to see. She said Ok Karan. After few minutes she called me. I went to her changing room and quickly got in. She wore the short pants and a short top with it. She looked absolutely fabulous with her tidy hair, sexy lips and her awesome figure she really nailed it. I was looking at her from her eyes to her chest. The top was tight and showed her boobs shape really well and also some cleavage was visible. Her navel was hot and as I gazed down to her pelvis, i realized she was absolutely hot. Her pussy covered in the hot pants, made her really desirable. She had very nice ass, just shapely as Neha's, although she was smaller in size. 

Me - Oh my god Pooja. You are so sexy. You should try modelling
Pooja - Thanks Karan. Did you like it
Me - Like it, I love it. You look so wow. Whats your size
Pooja - Karan, I feel shy
Me - Here, keep 500 and tell me the size
Pooja - No no, please Karan. I feel embarassed
Me - Comeon sexy. You look so hot and desirable. My pants are getting stretched at the wrong places
Pooja - Oh my god Karan. It is 34-28-34
Me - You are absolutely beautiful Pooja. 

I took Neha's pic out and showed her. She was shocked to see her and said wow Karan, she is super model. She is so fabulous. I think she would look even better as she has bigger size. 

Me - You mean her boobs are bigger
Pooja (looking down) - Yes and hips too
Me - You are good too. Can I feel the fabric of this dress
Pooja - Sure Karan

I put my hands on her ass and touched her. She realized her mistake but before she could say, I had already groped her ass and moved up and felt the top. She was nervous now. I took a 500 note and as i moved my hands from her back to her boobs, I inserted the note in her top, caressing her cleavage. She was just stuck in her position. I squeezed her boobs over the top and said, the fabric is nice. She was completely silent now. I asked her to change to the skirt and top. She said, Ok Karan, I will give you a miss call. I said, you can change here with me. This dress is almost same as wearing undergarments. She was hesistant and knew I wont leave. She was already trapped in the situation. She said, please dont look and She asked me to turn around, and I did, but it was of no use. There were mirrors everywhere and she removed the short pants, revealing a nice cute shapely ass in a black panty. I could see her back, her front everything in the mirror. Her boobs were really nice and her sports bra was really pushing them up to make her cleavage more promminent. She wore the dress and as she bent to wear it, I could see more of her boobs and also her ass cheeks line. It was erotic and my hardon was pushing me. She looked hot in the skirt and the backless top. I could just imagine Neha in that dress and it made me really hard. I said Pooja, you are really really hot. You made me really horny. I touched her over her skirt and felt her soft ass again. She clinched her ass cheeks and it was clear she was excited too. I inserted my hands in her skirt to feel her panties and soft hips. I moved my fingers to her pussy and found she was a bit wet down there and I asked her.

Me - Pooja, are you a virgin
Pooja - shaking her head - No Karan, I have a boyfriend
Me - Thats why your ass is shaped upwards as if really fucked from behind
Pooja - Karan please
Me - I am sorry, just saying. You look lovely and you are wet too
Pooja - I am confused and scared
Me - It seems you are wet and aroused.

I hugged her and groped her ass few times more. I turned her around making her look in the mirror as I groped her boobs and said, you have such amazing boobs. Your boyfriend is lucky to suck them and fuck you. She was completely silent. I took my hands to her skirt and touched her pussy. I inserted my hands inside, parted her panty to the side and inserted my finger in a quick motion in her wet pussy. She was caught in a sticky situation. I removed my finger from her pussy, and I whispered to her, pack these and next time I will buy more. She was relieved. I had paid her 2000 already on top of the dress price. She was happy, she hugged me back. I was feeling like a super hero. It was a good boost to my ego and confidence. I asked her, am i molesting you. She said, No Karan, infact I enjoyed too and thanks for buying. I kissed her cheeks and said Pooja, you are the loveliest sales girl ever. I will always buy from you and in addition, You are really sexy. I wish I was your boyfriend. I walked out from there, leaving her there. I waited at the counter and finally paid for the dress. She thanked me and said, sir please come again. I smiled and sucked my finger which i put inside her winking at her. I was going back to office when Neha called me, where are you ?

I remembered, I had to go to her place and I drove there instead. She was in shorts and t shirt as always. She greeted me and I went in to set up the camera. As i set up, we started discussing our plan.

Neha - I hope this damn thing works and doesnt catch me nude
Me - Haha, i wish it does. It will work, dont worry and no one will know
Neha - You are desperate
Me - To see you and Kanika, Ohh yes
Neha - Nonsense. You think I can make her kiss me
Me - I dont know. I made her kiss me
Neha - You are a guy. You have huge dick. You must have showed that
I was standing on a chair to set up and Neha was standing under me. She groped my penis over my jeans as she said this.
Me - I will fall you idiot
Neha - Why, you can get a blowjob while driving. This is just standing up
Me - So suck me na. I will not complain
Neha - Everyday I cant suck you. But you have one due. I can suck you for that one
Me - No, for that I will tell you.
Neha - Then let me play. She groped my penis harder.
Me - You are sexy. and all girls are bisexual.
Neha - You seem to be hard already so easily
Me - I almost fucked a girl today
Neha - Sunitaa. Oh my darling
Me - No she was a sales girl
Neha - Sales girl ?
Me - Check that packet.
Neha - Wait
Me - Do you like it ?
Neha - What the hell. This is amazing. Is it for me?
Me - Yes Neha. Who else can it be

I stepped down finishing my work. Neha came running and hugged me. She said, must be expensive na. And looks so small. You plan to fuck me in these, she said pinching me.
Me - No yaar. It is a gift so you can wear and send me pics and you can look beautiful as always.
Neha - I love you so much. 
Me - Then suck me na
Neha - Only suck then no fuck
Me - Haha
Neha - Idiot. 

She pushed me to the sofa and climbed on top of me.
Neha - I know, all everyone wants is to fuck me. You already had me so why you bought this dress. I enjoy your company not your money, you know that na
Me - Neha you are not just a girl or my interest of fuck. You are also my friend, my partner in crime. I confided in you, didn't I ?
Neha came on top of me and hugged me really tight. Her bazookas felt good on my chest. She looked at me and kissed my lips. She was smooching me and sucking my lips. She inserted her tongue in my mouth and sucked me really well. I liked that. I inserted my hands in her t shirt and reached her bra strap. I was caressing her back and swiftly I unhooked her bra. Her bazookas which were already rubbing my chest were finally free of the bra holding it. Neha stopped sucking me and said, hmmm so you want to be naughty.
Me - You know the sales girl tried this dress for me
Neha - Really ? How come ? Please tell
She smooched me again and held my hairs pulling me into her and caressing my hair.

I caressed her hair and smooched her really hard. I stopped kissing her.
Me - You know, I made her so wet and inserted my finger in her pussy
Neha - Oh my god. How come. YOu seduce so easily. I am wet by the thought of this. Tell me more
Me - She was really sexy and her body was like a model. Less in size but shapely as you. She tried dress for me as i paid her
Neha - Wow, you bad guy
Me - I then groped her in this dress and other dress and really squeezed her boobs
Neha kept my hand on her boobs which were now hanging as bra was undone and pressed my hand.
Neha - Like this, she moaned
I groped her bazookas for the first time and it was really huge. I turned her around and got on top of her. I put my hands on the base of her bazookas and squeezed her really hard and said, Yes baby and I continued squeezing her boobs.Her boobs were so big that i could not fit it in my hands. I was just able to cover her under boobs. I turned my hands and groped her upper boobs and pressed her really hard. She was moaning.
Me - I then made her strip to her panties and bra
I lifted her t shirt and for the first time, revealed her awesome bazookas to me. It was like getting a shock. Her huge round boobs, which were perfect in shape and her neat little nipples shaped as a button were hot for any guy. My erection was full on. I groped her from under her boobs and licked her boobs moving my tongue from her lower boobs over her nipples to her upper boobs. She was moaning like crazy now.
Neha - Did you fuckk herr..Please say you fucked her
Me - I fucked her with my fingers

Neha swiftly removed her shorts along with her panties and was completely nude now. She took my hand and sucked my fingers. I kept licking her boobs and nipples till she went crazy. She said, please suck my boobs, suck my nipples, bite it. I looked at her and smiled. She said please.............
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:54 AM