Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 16

It was around 30 minutes that she gained some sense back and said, Karan I am sorry. I just got mad. I wanted to take care of you and instead made you kiss me there. Chhi. I said no chhi, you taste sweet. She looked too exhausted and it seemed the orgasms she had, took her energy. She said, Karan, I am too sleepy now. I will rub you so you can have orgasm. I said no no and I got up and dressed. I said, please rest for now. She never had such an orgasm in her life and it made her devoid of energy. She took the sheet and put it over and slept as is. I walked out with my hardon, not sure what to do. It was a classic let down. Kanika was a virgin and too shy. I was not even sure how I went so far with her. I needed to fuck, and really needed it badly. I went back to my sofa and tried to sleep with my hard on. I knew I would have a hard on in the morning and I must hide it as I was in the living room on the Sofa. I slept thinking what and how to do. It was sure; I needed Kanika at my place, if i wanted to get her. At around 5 AM, Monika came to the living room and woke me up. She said, please go sleep inside. I was sleepy, but I got up, as Monika was up. I said it is Ok. I was sporting a hard on as usual. Monika looked at me but did not say anything as she thought I was upset. She sat near me and hugged me really tight. She said, I am sorry you had to see all this. Rahul gets drunk and gets crazy. I said , it is Ok. He is your husband and I am just a friend. She kept hugging me and cried. I did not react. She got up, and went to the kitchen to make tea. She was still sobbing. I knew I had to be soft on her, it was not her mistake. I went and hugged her from behind. She turned and wept. I consoled her and hugged her really tight. I said, please control else someone will come. She was hugging me too. I wiped off tears from her cheeks and kissed her on her cheeks. I said, it is Ok. I like you anyhow. Monika was relaxed in few minutes and she started making tea. we had tea together. We were on the Sofa talking.
Monika - Rahul cannot manage drinks
Me - I know, but it is Ok, he needs to relax as well
Monika - You dont drink, you are relaxed
Me - I am single and I have ways to relax
Monika (smiling) - Idiot. He relaxes after getting drunk
Me - Haha. So you had a good night
Monika - Shut up. Nothing like that. I made him sleep
Me - Why ? You lost the chance
Monika - You dont know your friend. He believes in quick action
Me - Haha.You mean he did not ?
Monika - He did but nothing happened to me. His gun fires easy
Me - Hahha..I cant believe you said this
Monika - I am sorry. He slept soon and then nothing. I called you guys too.
Me - You should hug him
Monika - He does not like all that. He is to the point
Me - Haha..Sad. I would like to do so much to you before the action
Monika - Shut up. I am your friends wife. Still remember
Me - Ok mam.
Monika (touching my cheeks) - You are sweet. I like you.
Me - touching her cheeks - You are cute. I want my kiss
Monika - Now ? haha are you crazy. After your hug, I wont let you kiss me.
Me - why ?
Monika - You hugged me and made me so dirty and guilty. Your kiss will make me want to kill myself. You will take advantage of me
Me - Haha. you really think i took advantage of you
Monika - I am kidding. Let me wake up Kanika as well.
Me - I will wake her up. Maybe she will let me kiss
Monika - Haha. You wish
Me - If she lets me kiss her, will you let me kiss you
Monika - Are you so confident ? I will see then
Me - Ok, then do one thing, come after 10 minutes and let me set up my charm
Monika - I will wait 10 days if needed. But you cant force her. and, if you lose ?
Me - If i lose, i will take you out for a date
Monika - Haha..win win. No no. If you lose, you make dinner for me.
Me - Ok done mam.

I got up and went in Kanika's room. She was under her sheet and her nipples were poking through. She was still nude. I gently kissed her on her forehead and said, wake up Kanika, Monika will come soon. Kanika woke up,smiled and said, where is didi ? I said, she is in the toilet and she will make tea then. She said ok, and as she tried to get up, she realized, she had no clothes on. She said, omg, let me get dressed. Please go out. I said, I will wait here else she may wonder why I am out. She said no no, please go out. I walked out. Monika was on the sofa and laughed at me. I said, just come and peek in 5 minutes. Also, please make tea in kitchen after that, else she will know i was lying. She said Ok, smiling as if she was sure i will fail. I went in again and Monika changed to lowers and t shirt to pretend she slept in that. Kanika looked at me shyly and said, what the hell we did in the night. I slept like a baby. I feel ashamed. I made you unhappy i think. I said no no babu. You made me happy and I hugged her. She hugged me and i turned her around so she was not facing the door. I kept hugging her and she said, didi will come, let us go. I said, only if you let me kiss you. She said, are you mad. I said, you are so rude. I did everything to you yesterday. I even kissed you there. Kanika looked down in shame. She said please Karan dont say this. I will die. Please never say this again. I held her face and leaned in to kiss her lips. She closed her eyes and hugged me. Monika was now peeking from the door and she was shocked to see me kiss her own sister infront of her. Her sister who she was sure of, and she believed that she was so innocent that she cannot kiss anyone. She did not know, I had already seduced her sister. I kept smooching her and I closed my eyes too. I was caressing her back and moved my hands to her hips. Kanika was not resisting my hands and I squeezed her ass as i smooched her. I lifted her up with my hands on her ass and kept smooching her deep. Monika stood there watching as if she was shocked. I kept squeezing Kanika's ass and opened my eyes. I saw Monika looking at us. I stopped my kisses and hugged Kanika tight, squeezing her cute ass cheeks. Her ass cheeks rested on my hands and I was playing with it. I looked at Monika and winked. Monika was standing there as if she had seen a ghost. She was not smiling. She walked away and i let Kanika down. Kanika said, Karan, you are touching me everywhere. This is not good. I dont let anyone touch me. I said Ok, then why you did not stop me. She hit me on my chest and said, I cant. I like it. I said, but you dont let Abhishek touch you, he is your boyfriend and you love him. She said shut up, I am letting you touch me because I am crazy. It is all because of Neha and she turned around to go. I held her from behind and said, why Neha ? She said, you make out with her and make me jealous. I know you are a playboy and I am a fool who lets you play. I said, what ?? playboy ? You are a playgirl. You have Abhishek and I. Also, you made me kiss you there yesterday. Kanika hid her face with her hands and said, please let me go babu. I kissed her cheeks from behind and said, I like you sweety. She slowly walked out looking for Monika. Monika was in the kitchen making tea. She was really serious. Kanika said hi didi good morning. Monika said angrily, you look you are really having a good morning. Kanika thought she was angry because of Rahul and said, didi, please dont be angry, I am sorry If i made you sad. Monika could not be angry with her sister. She said no no babu, I am not angry with you. I walked out as well and winked at Monika. I said, Monika is angry because she lost a challenge with me. Kanika said, really what challenge ? I said, I told her that she cannot make tea in 5 minutes for all of us and it is already 10 minutes. Kanika laughed and said, didi, you are a darling. Monika said, Kanika dont be so oversmart. Go and wake up your jiju. Kanika said ok didi and went in the bedroom. Monika called me near her and said, you are horrible. How can you kiss my sister. How can you do this. You took advantage of my little sister. I said Monika, you asked me to. In addition, I did not take advantage of her. Monika was furious with me. She said nothing just stopped talking to me. Rahul was out soon and he said, sorry guys, I was too drunk. I dont know what i did, I am sorry. I said, are you crazy. No need yaar. everything is perfect. Monika looked upset and Rahul said, Karan please ask Monika to forgive me. I smiled and mockingly said, better ask Kanika as she is her little sister. Monika stared at me but Kanika said, didi please dont be angry with jiju. Monika said, I am not angry and served tea. She was really silent and she kept staring Kanika and me. Monika said, nowadays you cannot tell if people are really what they show. She was really unhappy. Rahul thought it was because of him and he tried to please her in many ways. I was a bit upset too, but I understood why she was angry. I added, nowadays people change quickly. I then said to Rahul, I should be going now. Rahul said now, at this hour, are you mad. We are not fighting, or something. Please yaar. He said to Monika, please say. Monika said, I am making breakfast, please eat first. She was a bit soft. I said no no, it is Ok, I am not hungry. Monika said to Rahul, let me talk to him for a minute. She asked me to come inside the bedroom. She said, what are you trying to do. You are making me look bad. I said, no not at all. You can be at peace after I leave. She said, I cant. You know why I am angry. I said no I dont. She looked at me and I stared at her too and made faces. She finally smiled and said, you are such a playboy. You make me angry and make me smile at the same time. She said, I am sorry. I should have handled better. Please dont go. If you go, I will really be sad then. You know that na. I said I dont know. She turned back to check if someone was there or not and came forward and kissed me on cheek quickly. She said, now you know, let us make breakfast together.

we went out and she said, Karan was unhappy because he wanted to make breakfast. Everyone laughed and we started to cook. Things were turning nomral between me and Monika but Monika was still a bit shocked with Kanika. She kept asking Kanika if she had a boyfriend and if she was really dating someone. She said no didi. She said, maybe you should seriously date Karan, mocking her in a way. Kanika was a bit embarassed and a bit shocked by the seriousness in Monika's tone. Monika realized she was not able to control her emotions and finally smiled and said, Kanika babu, I am teasing you. She had really mixed emotions and could not hide it well. It was not untill lunch that Monika finally started behaving normally. She was disturbed by lot of things it seemed. The picture of her little sister being molested by me was more than she could handle specially after what happened in the night. After lunch, I asked Kanika if i should drop her. Monika was a bit apprehensive and said, maybe Kanika should stay for now and go later. Kanika said, didi, i will go now, else i will have to take metro, auto and so much trouble. Monika said, so what, before you met Karan, you used to do that na. I said, ok i am going now. Rahul said, Let her go with him na. Monika was not sure what will happen, if she lets her go with me. I started putting my things together, when Monika came to me and said, Karan I am acting stupid. Control me please. I said, Monika you are a sweetheart. I wont be taking advantage of your sister if you worried. She said, I know. I want you to be happy. I am being selfish. Maybe Kanika really likes you and you like her. Please take care. I said Monika, I like you and Kanika is a sweetypie too. Monika said, please control your gun. I smiled and looked around. No one was there. I patted her cheeks and said, Monika My gun will fire for you. She said, oh my god you idiot and ran from there. She said to Kanika loudly, oye sweety pack and go. I was kidding. Kanika packed quickly and dressed back to her sexy jeans and top. Monika joked finally and said, Karan please do not take advantage of my lovely sister. She is looking ravishing today. I said Monika I will take her to date and I dont know what will happen. Rahul laughed and said, Rascal, dont even think about it. Monika hugged me good bye and held on to me longer than usual.

I finally sat in the car with Kanika. I was driving and i was thinking about the sisters. Somehow it seemed I was badly stuck with them and was not able to make way. I was not sure if i would even get to fuck Neha. I was really lost. However it did look as if i could somehow use Kanika to get Monika. I was lost when Kanika said, mister, i am here too. I smiled and said I know babes. She hugged me from side and said you must be angry with me. I said no yaar, not at all. She said i feel bad to have left you like that. I said it is Ok and kissed her forehead. She said I dont wanna do all that before marriage. It took so much courage for me to do what I did yesterday. You saw me nude and I was happy you did. If there was someone i could do that with, it was you. I said, you can show me your full body, which means there is nothing secret between us now. But you did not let me go inside. I dont understand the logic. She said, there is no logic, I dont know. I feel scared. I said, you did not even kiss me there. She said chhi, how can i. It is dirty. I said dirty ?? You mean I dont bath ? I kissed you there, didnt I ? She said, yes you did and I dont know how or why ? I said, did you like it ? She said, It was mind blowing and I could not control myself. I felt like I will die. I never felt something like this. I have been excited in past, few times by you, but this was crazy. She said, you must have done this to others na. I said, yes maybe, but they did kiss me there too. She said, I am sorry, I feel strange. I said, have you ever kissed there to know. She said no no, please. I said it is ok. I said I wish I could please you more. She said, you know Abhishek always wants to kiss me, hug me and I dont let him as i feel strange. I let you strip me nude. Why you think I did this ? I said I dont know, maybe to please me. She said, No i wanted to. I said, I am glad for that. I was silent after that, displaying my displeasure. She kissed me on my cheeks, but i did not move. She then started rubbing my penis over my jeans and said to my penis, It seems your boss is angry with me. I was still not responding. She unzipped my jeans and inserted her hands in. She gripped my penis and started stroking it. She was talking to it and saying, my little karan needs some love it seems. She looked at me but i was busy driving. It was still daylight and I was not sure if she would really take it out as it was city driving and chances of being seen was high. She tried for sometime and managed to take my penis out. It was hard. She said, your boss does not say anything, but little Karan is ready to talk to me. She bent and kissed it. It acted like an ignition on my already equipped penis and it really got hard. I felt as if i have never been kissed there. Kanika kissing my penis was a delight to see. I said, no need to do this. She said, I am not talking to you, I am talking to him and she took some length of it inside. I said, we are on the road and everyone can see. She said, first forgive me. I said there is nothing to forgive. Kanika said Ok then and took entire length inside and sucked it. My penis was not in my control anymore and neither was i able to drive. I immediately changed route to take easy way to Greater Noida through the expressway. She was now sucking me and would look up to look me in the eye but i was busy driving, trying to concentrate. She kept sucking me. I was sure some people must have seen us, but in a busy traffic and place like NCR no body cares unless it is a group of guys who wants to follow you and shout at you. I took her finger in my mouth and licked it indicating I wanted her to lick me. She understood and smiled as she sucked me. She said, very smart and looked at me. I was still concentrating and did not look at her. She undid my buttons and slid my Jeans out. She made me almost nude down below and rested her chin on my thighs. She then took her tongue out and started licking my penis and moved her tongue up the length. It felt great and I moaned in pleasure. She smiled and started licking me all around. She then started to slurp my penis like a cat and her tongue slurping on my penis had a very good effect as my penis grew to its full size, almost ready to explode and my veins in penis were visible now. I had now taken on to the expressway and was more relaxed. She started licking the veins of my penis. It was a weird experience and a really hot one. I took her fingers and sucked the tip. She understood and took my penis head and started sucking it and kissing it. She was really into it now and kissing and sucking my penis really well. She sucked the head of my penis and then took the whole length inside. I started squeezing her boobs and after some time I pushed her head to deep throat her and I came jetting my cum in her mouth. She struggled but I kept holding her and she stopped resisting knowing I wanted her to taste it. She started sucking it in as i cummed in jets. I let her go as I had to drive but she continued to suck me and made sure she drank all of me. I squeezed her boobs again and pressed her hard over her tshirt releasing a final jet of cum in her mouth. She was gasping for air and breathless by the time i was done. She got up from my thighs and looked like she was really tired. She said water, but I had none and also I was on the expressway now. She looked around and said where are we. I said, on the expressway and then finally I turned around to drop her home. The expressway was farely lonely and I parked for few minutes to get my jeans on. I bought a water bottle from a shop I found. Kanika drank water and felt relieved. I said to Kanika, babu you need not do that. She said no i needed to and I liked it too. She said, Karan, please dont be angry with me. I said I am not angry. I really like you. She said, I like you too and hugged me. I reached her home and held her hand all the way. I said to her, Kanika, I want to go inside you someday. She just smiled and said, I dont know babu and got down. I hugged her really tight and Kanika said, please dont. I live here. Please come up. I went up with her and Neha opened the door. She was again in shorts and a top which exposed her navel. She was happy to see me and hugged me. She said wow Karan, good that you are here. Kanika did not like that she hugged me, but for Neha she had a boyfriend called Abhishek. She just said, at least let him in. Neha let me in and went to make coffee for me. Neha said Karan, will you drop me in Noida sector 18. Kanika did not like the idea but she just looked at me with sad eyes. She got a call from monika then and she answered yes didi I reached, Karan is here and leaving now. She then said, yes Neha is here too. Neha brought coffee and after having coffe, Neha and I left in my car towards Noida sector 18. Neha wore the same shorts and top she was wearing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:52 AM