Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 14

It was probably the best sleep I ever had. I woke up smiling and it was almost 9 AM. I looked around and no one was on the bed. I got up and went out. Rahul was on the sofa drinking tea, while Monika was not to be seen. Rahul said, hey comeon, what happened ? You slept so late ? I said yes, was watching movie. He said, same with Monika, it seems you two were sleeping till late. I said, I thought both of you slept. Rahul said, let me make tea for you and he went to the kitchen. Monika was not to be seen around. He said, Monika has gone to the temple. I said, Oh, does she go every saturday or something special today. Rahul said, I dont know, I am not sure of temples and laughed. I said, even I dont know about that and joined him. We had tea and discussed about various topics and even talked about girls in our office. I was really feeling strange and uncomfortable. There was guilt and whenever Rahul used abusive or vulgar words for girls in our office, it would make me really really weird and uncomfortable. 

Monika was finally back from temple, and i was relieved. It seemed she had bathed and was wearing a Saree. She looked adorable, but she did not look at me and kept talking to me passively. I was getting a bit restless and was eager to talk to her. As soon as Rahul went for shower, I went near Monika and said are you angry ? She said without looking at me, no no. I said then why not looking at me or talking to me. I was not touching her as i was a bit unsure. She just said - no nothing like that. I was unable to understand. She started to walk to the bedroom. I held her by her waist and pinned her to the wall. I looked into her and said - tell me seriously, i am getting restless. Monika was silent and then tears rolled down her cheeks. She said, what we did was wrong and you are Rahul's friend. She was really nervous as she said this. I said, I am sorry, but dont cry. We did nothing wrong. I dont know about you, but i felt great. A feeling i did not have for a long time. She looked at me and said, so did I. But is it not wrong. I said I dont know right or wrong. All i know is, i hugged you and it was extremely satisfying. Monika held my T shirt and said, you know you made me so dirty yesterday. I did not feel so for a long time. Her hands were playing with my t shirt as she spoke shyly and nervously. I said Monika, I like you and thats the only thing I know. I wont hug you if it makes you feel sad. She said, it did not make me feel sad. I like hugging you, but yesterday something more happened, which i did not expect of me. It never happened to me with Rahul. I said, it made me dirty too, but to be honest it was the best hug i ever had. She said, please dont make me so shy. I am feeling really sad and guilty now. I knew she needed more time and I just looked at her. I said you look beautiful in the saree and hugged her lightly. I said, Monika, you are the sweetest person I know. She smiled and I let her go. Rahul soon came out.

Rahul asked me to bath as well and I followed in. After we all were ready and had breakfast, Kanika too came. She was dressed in a Jeans today for a change with a tight top. Even Rahul was glancing at her and he said, wow my half wife, you really look good today. I added, after all she is Monika's sister. Kanika greeted me with a casual Hi and then she walked in the bedroom with Monika. She turned around to look at me, looking at her tight ass in jeans as she walked away. She made a teasing face and went inside. At lunch, I got some alone time with Kanika when Rahul and Monika were setting up table. I said you look really sexy today. Kanika said, you look ugly today. I said why so ? She said, i dont know and made teasing face. I said, how come you wore Jeans today and that too, such a tight jeans along with such a tight top. Your figure is so exposed today, it makes me wanna kiss you again. She said, shut up, this is not for you. You have your Neha, and leave me. I said Ok ok mam, i will go out then. She said, I did not ask you to go out. I said, then how to leave you. She said, shut up and sit here. Do you like my dress really ? I said, yes. She said thanks, Neha suggested this dress today. She said, i should dress up. I said you look really hot. I said, if i could, i would hug you. She said, and get us killed. I told didi, that we are not dating anymore. I said why, you can say, i will date you again. She said, no no I cant. I said, ok I will ask her, no issue. She said no no, please dont embarass me. I will die. I said no you wont and went out. She followed me to stop me. I said nothing and just went to lunch table. Monika saw Kanika running and said, what happened. She said nothing didi, just coming for lunch. She said, you came running for lunch ? Kanika looked at me with anger and then said nothing just sat on the seat next to me. Monika and Rahul were sitting opposite us. Rahul was infront of Kanika and was really looking at her boobs. Monika was infront of me and we started our lunch. I used my legs and started caressing Kanika's legs over her jeans. She was startled but said nothing, looking here and there. I asked Monika, Is it ok if i date Kanika ? Rahul looked at me and smiled. He said, you rascal, today she is in Jeans so you want to date her. Monika smiled and said, ofcourse Karan, but you dont need my permission. You can ask Kanika. I said Kanika needs your permission. Kanika was feeling too shy and she said, I dont date anyone and did not look an anyone. I kept massaging her legs making it even difficult for her. She was barely able to eat and Monika said, ohh look at our shy bride. Everyone laughed and Kanika too smiled. I placed my hand on her thighs under the table and massaged her legs. It was the first time I kept my hands on her thighs and gently massaged her inner thighs. She stopped eating and drank water. She glanced at me as she drank water with a please look. I moved my hands between her legs and she closed her legs, locking my hands there. She spilled water which she was drinking. I said are you ok ? She said excuse me and i removed my hand as she stood up and went to the toilet. Monika was looking at me with suscpicion. She was not sure of what happened. I kept glancing at Monika and smiled at her. Kanika returned in some time and as she sat down, I kept my hands on her chair. She sat straight on my hands and her ass pressed my hands. She was startled and was barely talking. I squeezed her ass. She lifted her ass, so i can remove my hands but i did not and groped her more. She started eating quickly and i squeezed her as much as i could. After finishing she hurried back to the room. We finished our lunch too and Rahul walked back to the room too. I was helping Monika, and Monika said no no leave it, I will call Kanika. I said no no, please let her rest, she is shy anyway. Monika let me help her and she said, so now you want to date my sister again. You are desperate to be my half boyfriend it seems. I said, will you mind if i date her and hug you or kiss you. She said, wow so nice of you, date my sister and use your gun on me. I said , should i date you instead ? She said smilingly, I have never been on a date. What it means i dont know. I said, even i dont know, but do you want to come with me. She said you know I think Kanika likes you. I said, and I like you, it is perfect. You just tell me. She said how can I Karan. When can i go on date. I said, I will make it possible, but only if you say yes. She said, Go and date Kanika. I said, Monika, its a Yes, i assume. I put my arms around her waist and said, Monika, I will kiss you tonight and I will kiss you like you have never kissed. Goosebumps appeared on her arms and she said, omg, go please. Date Kanika and kiss her. I wont mind if you hug her, kiss her gun her down. I kept holding her and put my fingers in her sexy navel, removing her saree pallu. She closed her eyes almost in ecstasy and somehow said, please Karan. I left her and went back to the room. I was aroused and really excited. We decided to watch some english movie. The movie we chose were decent, but still had some detailed sex and kissing scenes as normal. I said, I will sit on the mattress below and you three can sit up. Everyone insisted but i sat on the mattress. After few minutes, Kanika said, didi, you two sit here comfortably, I will sit on the mattress. I said, yes please feel freee, there is enough space. We were watching movie and we took a sheet over us. Monika and Rahul were sitting relaxed now and so was I with Kanika. Monika smiled at me whenever i looked back. Kanika used her hands and pinched me on my thighs under the sheet. She was trying to take revenge and as i was wearing shorts, she had more chance to hurt me. She even pulled one of hairs from my leg and looked at me smilingly as if making fun of me. Her touch was painful but an aroused guy needs just the touch of a sexy girl. Kanika's touch proved good and soon I had a hard on. She then pinched my butt as i was sitting with knees folded and I was somehow managing my pain. She tried to pinch me again and I held her hand inside the sheet this time. Before she could react, I pulled her to my erection. I made her grope my penis over my shorts. She was silent and almost not moving. She was trying to remove her hands but I was strong. I started moving her hands over my shaft, over the shorts. It started growing in length and soon it was completely erect. Somehow Kanika thought it was a good way to punish me and she pinched my penis. She then squeezed my delicate balls really hard. I was in real pain now. My face was red while she smiled. I was unable to manage my pain. She realized i was in real pain and then she started caressing my penis and looked seriously at me as I was almost crying. I bent my knees down and relaxed. She was now gently caressing my pelvis and my penis which was losing its hardness. She said sorry with her eyes and it made me smile. She kept caressing me there. I slowly removed my shorts under the sheet, giving her access to my penis. I was not sure if she will do what I thought, but she groped my penis and closed her eyes. She massaged it for a while making me really really hard. I was enjoying the gentle rub from a really hot and cute girl. Her soft hands on my hard penis were soothing and soon precum flowed from my penis. She felt my precum, thining it was my cum and removed her hands. I did not want to cum, as it would complicate the matters now. I wore my shorts again. She thought, I as done and gently patted my penis to check. She was surprised it was hard. She shook my penis looking at me with a question. I showed her thumbs down indicating, it did not happen. She continued her gentle caressing. She gripped my penis head and patted it. She was playful. She did not try anymore but played with my balls and penis. I liked that she was so open with me now. Monika got up to make tea and Kanika quickly moved her hand out and sat straight. I bent my knees to cover my hardon. Monika looked at us and smiled. Kanika said, wait didi, I will make tea and stood up. Monika asked her to rest but Kanika insisted and Monika had to sit down again. Monika asked me if the movie was good. I said, yes yes, it is nice. Monika asked me what should be the next. I just said, anything you like. I was not talking much as I was trying to conceal my penis. Monika thought i was upset because of the morning and that is why i wanted to ask Kanika out.

Kanika brought tea and we all had tea. Rahul asked for suggestions for next plan and it was decided that we play cards. Rahul set up the bed for cards and brought out cola and wine along with beer. He needed an excuse to drink. Kanika was very reluctant but she did try wine and finally after lot of rounds, everyone had at least few glasses of wine. It was then Monika started laughing really hard on something silly and it was apaprent she drank more than she could handle. She was laughing at anything and she was touching my arms and hugging me at times. It was a fun episode. After dinner we planned to watch movie again and sleep. We were in same setup again. Kanika wanted to lie down, so she was on the bed near Monika and Rahul's feet. Rahul was a bit drunk and it was clear that he was turned on by Kanika. He started hugging and kissing Monika and we could hear him blabbering. I said, I am sleepy and walked out. Kanika too followed and Monika called us. She said please sleep here guys. She was tyring to control Rahul. I was a bit sad but I said, no no you guys sleep. I will sleep on the sofa and Kanika will sleep in the other room. Rahul shouted good night guys and it seemed they were having an argument. Kanika was sitting with me on the sofa and said, jiju cannot manage drinks. I said, it is ok. Dont worry. He normally drinks less, but it seems you got him excited. She said, me ? shut up. I said, you look so sexy, he drank because he was excited by your sexy figure. She hit me really hard on my arms and said, why dont you get drunk then. Stupid, idiot. We were sitting on sofa and Rahul got up and closed the door. I looked at Kanika and said now you are dead. I climbed on top of her on the sofa and held her hands. She was scared and struggling now. I said, everything happens for a reason and I forcefully kissed her cheeks. She was laughing and fighting me and whispered, idiot didi will come. I let her go and said, didi is busy inside doing more than this. She said chhi chhi you moron. They are married. I got up and put my hands under her thighs and back andlifted her up. She was scared and said, put me down. I just stood there looking at her and then slowly carried her to the other room. My arms were under her thighs and her ass was on my crotch. I was having a hard on and my penis was touching her ass over her jeans. I put her on the bed and she was very silent now. I climbed on top of her, and looked her in the eye. She was blushing and said, Karan I am scared. Didi is in the other room. Please dont do anything. I leaned in and kissed her cheeks slowly. She closed her eyes and I then started kissing her neck and bit her on her neck gently. She held me and said, stop please. I took her ear lobes in my mouth and started sucking it. I started kissing her on her neck and cheeks. She said Karan, why you do this to me when you know I have a boyfriend. I said, I like you and smooched her. I was sucking her lips and inserted my tongue. My body was completely on top of her crushing her. I moved my hand to her boobs and for the first time, touched it gently. She tried to stop me from touching her boobs. This was the first time i was touching her boobs. She was not as small as i thought. I was forceful and I groped her boob and pressed it really hard. I started squeezing and feeling her boobs as i smooched her. She had stopped resisting me. I was pressing her boobs over her top and cupped her pushing her boobs upwards as i sucked her tongue. She pushed me to breathe and said, please go out of the room. I was a bit shocked, but I did go out and I lied on the sofa. I had a hardon and I was thinking that maybe I should have waited. At around 11 PM, Monika walked out from her room and said, Ohh Karan, why are you sleeping here. Please come and sleep inside. I looked at her and she looked disturbed. I was not sure what had happened. Kanika walked out immediately and said didi, you did not sleep ? She said no no, your jiju is sleeping, I will sleep too. Please tell him to sleep inside na. I said to Monika, It is Ok, i feel more comfortable here with a straight face. Monika knew I was a bit upset, she did not press more. She asked Kanika why was she not sleeping. Kanika said, she was talking to her friend and will sleep now. Monika said good night to us with a little bit of sadness and went back. I lied down on the sofa and closed my eyes. Kanika came near the sofa and said, enough of acting. You are so bad, you excite someone and then sleep. I turned on the sofa with my eyes closed. She said, I did not mean to ask u to go out, but i was scared that didi will come and see she came na. I did not move. She kissed my cheeks and then sucked my earlobes. I could not take it and opened my eyes. I said, you are dirty and all you need is sex. She laughed silently and said, come with me. I went to her room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:50 AM