Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 13

Sunita was standing there, completely nude. She said, bhaiya I am sorry, I could not get you to cum. I let you fuck my ass thinking you will cum in my ass today. I feel bad and she sat down infront of me. She said bhaiya look at my boobs and she took my wet penis and sucked it. She was looking at me and pressing her boobs as she just used her mouth to manage my penis for sucking. She was squeezing and pinching her nipples leaking milk as she sucked me. I said It is ok, morning sometimes is difficult specially because I came so much yesterday. She kept sucking me and then she went under my legs, asked me to spread it. She then licked me at the joint just below my scrotum and started licking me from there to my anus. It felt great. She continued to lick me from there till my anus and spread my butt cheeks to lick my anus hole for the first time in my life. I was surprised it felt so great. Then continued her licking and gently massaged my balls. She took one of the balls and engulfed it in her mouth licking and sucking it. She did the same to my other ball. I was rock hard now and the veins in my penis swelled. She then started licking and sucking my shaft here and there and held my butt with her hand. She was squeezing my butt and then she took my penis head and sucked it really hard. I was feeling an orgasm building inside me. She swirled her tongue around my penis head and then used the back of her tongue to tap on my pee hole and under my penis head. She was rubbing back of her tongue on my penis head and moving it around. It was awesome and I was on the verge of an orgasm. She licked under the penis head and sucked my penis all the way. She took as much length as she could and tried to gag herself by taking everything inside her mouth. She would then slowly move out and use the back of her tongue on my penis head and pee hole. This was amazing. I let her do this for few times and then held her hair and started fucking her mouth with my penis and almost gagged her as i went all the way in. I was about to cum and I took my penis out and splashed all the cum on her face. As i felt another jet coming out, i shoved my penis inside her mouth releasing small jets of cum which she drank readily. I stayed there for some time and finally, took my penis out and rubbed the remaining leaking cum over her nipples and boobs. I almost felt like peeing and it seemed I also laced her boobs with some pee. I cleaned my penis on her body and then walked in to shower. She was sitting there with my cum on her face. She came behind me and washed herself in the sink. She then came behind me and said, bhaiya I am happy you came, else i would be sad. She then said let me clean you and applied soap all over me. She rubbed my back, my butt and my penis with soap as well. She washed me as the shower ran and then i walked out, letting her clean herself. I got ready for work and she came back to kitchen, dressed herself up and said bhaiya, let me make something. I said no no, I will have it in the office and i sent her off. She went unwillingly as she felt she was not able to do her work. Sunita was no ordinary girl and if she was rich, she would be no less than Neha with guys running around her. I had not played with her body, her boobs till now as my arousal always led me straight to fuck her. I always thought, i will play with her body anytime, but in reality, i ended up fucking her badly. There was hardly any foreplay and still she was wet with slightest provocation and I was perpetually hard in the morning. I wondered if it was all because of Monika who was driving me crazy. Not only she made me jealous of Rahul, she made me feel that an Indian girl in saree is sexier than any other woman in the world. I was actually pushed beyondd horny. Kanika and Neha were known to me through Monika and getting Monika was tougher than anything. Not only it was a very risky path, it was also backstabbing my own friend. Lust was driving my mind now. I had made lot of Money and it was not till I met Neha I realized, money had lot of potential with women. I was not sure if it would work with Monika or Kanika as they were really simple girls.These thoughts kept me out of focus for the day. 

Office was uneventful and in the evening I went for shopping. I decided to buy a hot dress for Neha. I went to a high end shop for buying the dress.The sales girls and boys in the shop were smart and well dressed. One of the sales girl approached me and it looked like she was from some college and doing part time work here. She was not really beautiful but dressed smartly. Her hair was neatly tied up in a pony tail and her legs were waxed (as much as I could see below her skirt), arms were also waxed and she wore a sleeveless top with a blue skirt. She was in full makeup and definitely looked sexy with her bulging lips and average figure but thin like a model. I knew the whole purpose was to flirt with the potential buyers and lure them into buying costly items. She said Sir, can i help you. I said yes Miss ... she said Sir Puja. I said Miss Puja, you can call me Karan. I am looking for an outfit for my girlfriend. She said sure sir, anything in particular. I said no idea, it must be sexy and please call me Karan. She smiled and said Karan we have lot of collection, you can choose from short skirts, hot pants, tank tops, backless and many more. She took me to a section and showed me lot of stuff. I kept asking about random questions. She asked about her size. I said, i dont know really in S, M , L etc but i know her figure if it helps. I had shortlisted a hot pant and a tiny top which had laces in the back so mostly backless. She said Karan, this is really a nice choice and said there are lot of colors too. I asked her to choose color for me and i said her bust is 36 D and waist and hips are 30-36 as far as i remember. Puja was a bit surprised, and looked at me. She took a moment to grasp it and said Karan, that is really a nice figure. It means she is voluptuous and I would suggest you to buy a mini skirt which is not really tight so her hips dont look big, but look sexy in that. I said, thanks Puja but how do i know if it would really look sexy or not. I want that when i see her in the dress, i just want to hug and kiss her. Puja blushed and said, Karan, I can assure you it is a good choice. I said, why dont you wear and show it to me so i can judge it. She said sorry Karan, that is not possible. Today is Friday and lot of crowd is here, also it is not in our policy. I said, what if I give you extra 1000 as help to show me how it looks. Her eyes gleamed with joy as she was selling me a tiny piece of cloth for 8000 and i was willing to pay extra 1000 for her to try it on. She said, sorry Karan, i wish i could help you but you see, it is crowded and if i try this on, everyone will know and there will be an issue. I said, ok then, I am not sure if i should pay 8000 for a dress which i am not sure of. She said, Karan trust me your girlfriend has such sexy figure that any girl is envious of her, and she would look sexy in anything. I am sure you will make love to her when you see her in the dress. I said, but how can i buy this dear without a trial. I said thanks and was walking out when she came from behind and said. Karan, if you can come on a weekday between 10-12, in the morning, I can show you. But please buy from me. I said Puja, I will be there on Monday, and i will pay you 2000, but please help me choose the right dress and try some dresses for me. I said, in addition you have a lovely figure yourself. You must be 34-28-32. She was blushing and said Karan, I am not even close to your girlfriend in terms of figure. I am sure she is sexy. I am just an average student trying to make most of my time. I said, you are sexy and walked out. She was standing there blushing. I was smiling and wondering how money had an important role these days. I did not want to fuck Puja. I just wanted to see what money can do. 

I messaged, Neha, Kanika and Monika in the night and had some general chit chat. I was too excited about Monika, so I was not in the mood to flirt anymore. I just kept telling Monika that at 2 AM on Friday night, I will hug her. Friday morning, Sunita was again at my place but she looked pale. She said, bhaiya I cannot walk properly. You fucked me so hard that it is paining now. I said, take some time off and rest. She said no bhaiya, it is ok. I said, wait and brought the small dildo i had with me. She was wearing a skirt again and I lifted her skirt up, switched it on and started rubbing it on her pussy. I said, you know what is this. She was moaning slightly and said what bhaiya ? I said, this is my mini penis and now, you will keep it inside you all day and over the weekend. I told her that she should only switch off if there is emergency. I gae her spare batteries and slowly pushed it inside her pussy. She was barely able to talk due to the vibrating dildo up her pussy. I asked her to go home and wear panties to support the dildo and not to remove it till Monday. She was speechless and I said, listen, you said you will do anything. She smiled and said, yes bhaiya and slowly limped out to her home. 

I was really excited about Friday night and I was not sure if i would really hug her. Rahul called me and said, he was purchasing wine for me and Monika to try and beer for himself. I said Ok, i will try with Monika. I reached at his place around 8 PM and Rahul opened the door. Monika was in the kitchen and as soon as i walked in, she came to meet me. She was in a Kurti and leggings and she looked fabulous. Her Kurti was really tight on the chest and the top button was open to give me a glimpse of her weapons. She and I smiled at each other with our eyes really glowing with happiness as I hugged her and pinched her back. She stared at me for a moment and indicated that she would beat me up and went back to the kitchen. I kept looking at her cute ass as she walked away. She really had a cute ass and it made me wonder if she had fat there or not. We sat down for dinner and Rahul opened his beer and offered wine to us. Monika did not want to try and I said, please try, it helps overcome nervousness and fear. I said, you know sometimes in the night, at around 2, there is chance of ghosts. Wine will helpy you then. She laughed really hard knowing what i meant and said, No ghost can dare come near me. I will kill it. She then took the wine, and we all toasted. During the dinner, she kept looking at me and i kept glancing at her from time to time, smiling mostly. I winked at her, and she almost spilled her wine. She then smiled and winked back at me. It was a lovely flirting going on. We retired to their bedroom and an english movie was selected. I said, let me put a mattress so i can lie down. Rahul and Monika insisted but I lied down on the mattress near the bed and we watched movie together. Soon Rahul slept. I also acted to sleep and laid down pretending to sleep. Monika was also lying down and I thought she was asleep. At around 1 AM, Monika sat up on her bed and came to the end of the bed to see if i was sleeping. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. The movie had ended and another movie was playing due to the playlist. Monika got up again at around 2 and checked on me. Rahul was snoring now. She was up and I could feel her turning around in bed. She waited for 15 minutes and then got down from her bed and came to check me. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. She could see me smiling in the light of the TV. She sat on my bed and said whispering, what happened to your 2 AM ghost. You are such a moron. I knew you cannot do anything. I held her by her waist and pulled by my side. I said, I wanted to see if you want to hug me or not. She was scared and tried to get up, but i held her hands too. She said, liar, I saw you were sleeping. I said, you checked me at 1 and i was acting and after that too. She hit me slowly and said, you are so bad. I dont want to hug you. She tried to get up. I had put my arm around her waist and I pulled her back. She was very close to me now. She looked down in shame like a newly wed. She said, we have already hugged so many times, what is special in this hug. I said this is a hug at the end of a date and i pulled her close, making her lie down completely next to me. I then put my other hand under her arms, brushing her boobs and rested it on her bra strap at the back. I said sorry. She said, dont act I know you did it knowingly. I smiled and said, i would love to press it. She hit me gently and said, you are bad, and take advantage of women. I said, this hug is special and has to be done slowly and patiently. I could sense her nervousness as well as her excitement. I put her arms around my back and then necked her almost completely touching her body. Her boobs were pressed on my chest. She had closed her eyes and her hands pressed my back. She whispered in my ears, liar no one hugs like this. I slowly moved my hand to her legs and lifted it up and put my leg between her legs. I said, I do and to you, I would even strip nude for such a hug. She hit me gently on my back. She was completely aroused now as i could see her arms having goose bumps in the TV light. I moved my hands to her waist line and touched her naked waist for the first time. She moaned at my touch and caressed my back as i hugged her more tightly. She whispered almost breathlessly Karan, please and she thrusted her body into me pressing on to my hard penis. Her mind was stopping her but her body was pushing her for more. I moved my hand inside her t shirt and touched her back and caressed her gently. I said Monika, I think you make me nervous. She put her hands inside my tshirt to caress my back and said, your gun is not nervous. I said neither is your weapon and pushed her back to crush her boobs more on my chest. She squirmed and her body was shaking nervously and so was I. My hands reached her bra strap and I put my fingers under her bra strap and caressed there. She moaned and pressed on to me, pressing my hardon. She moved her hands to the front and crawled up my chest. She rubbed my nipples with her fingers. She pressed my nipple between two fingers and gently pressed on my chest as if squeezing. I moved my hands to her cute little ass and pressed it as i pushed her closer to my hardon. My body was excited beyond control and I felt she jerked her body as I squeezed her cute ass over her lowers. I was not sure if she had an orgasm or not, but I ejaculated with full force in my shorts. She was sweating and so was I. She kept holding me and moved her pelvis into my abdomen for one least time and then moved her hands out and lied on her back leaving me. She was breathing heavy and as I could see in the dim light, she looked happy and satisfied. She looked at me and gave me a half smile. She got up slowly, allowing me time to move my hands and walked out to the toilet. I wanted to follow her, but was not sure. I did not follow her and soon she was back. She lied down on her bed near Rahul and slept. I slept soon too.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:49 AM