Monika - why ? You said you are free.
Me - No no. I have a date actually
Monika - With Kanika again ?
Me - No with someone else
Monika - What ?? OMG, really ?
Me - Yes 

Monika - Is it with that Neha ?
Me - Yes, why you ask
Monika - Oh my god, This is not good. Dont go with her else you will fire your gun today
Me - haha. You want my gun to jam ?
Monika - She is not a nice girl
Me - Nice girls dont like me or dont like guns. 
Monika - Still yaar. Comeon, you can do better
Me - better than Neha ??
Monika - Yes why not
Me - Only you are better than Neha
Monika - Haha, I wish Mr. But she is not good for you
Me - I said na, you are good for me. but what can we do
Monika - You will really go with her ?
Me - Yes
Monika - Will you really do it today ?
I was surprised at the boldness from Monika.
Me - Dont know, will try
Monika - Please dont na. 
Me - You did not ask me this with Kanika
Monika - Because I know Kanika does not like guns. She did not even let you kiss or hug
Me - Haha. Would you kiss and hug me ?
Monika - On a date ? Why not. You are charming
Me - I already have due from my date with you. When should i claim it
Monika - Then come today, if you can claim it.
Me - Haha, so bad
Monika - Offer is for today only
Me - Only if, you really want to kiss and hug me
Monika - Shut up. I am married. I cant think of anyone else
Me - Do you ever think of me ?
Monika - No no no. Even if i do, I wont tell you
Me - Monika, will i get a kiss if i really come today
Monika - I dont know Karan. I am just feeling weird that you are going with Neha and will do something
Me - I will come this Friday for the weekend. But you will have to make a plan so that everyone is fine
Monika - You are always welcome you know. I am asking you to come today itself.
Me - I meant for the kiss
Monika - Karan, I will not talk to you
Me - Why ?
Monika - because you dont listen to me
Me - Didnt I go out with Kanika because you said
Monika - I was teasing. You guys made plan
Me - Didnt I take care of your sister on the date, even when she blamed me
Monika - Please listen to me na. Dont do this.
Me - Monika, Ok, I will cancel the date
Monika - Hmmm. No yaar. I am sorry. You should not. I am being mean
Me - Dont think so
Monika - No really. I am married (Mrs) and I am asking you to cancel your date for no reason
Me - You know I will cancel for you
Monika - I know 
 Hugs
Me - In real
Monika - Haha. Anytime for you. You are really sweet
Me - Will see you on Friday
Monika - Ok, Dont make other plans. I am booking your weekend for many weekends from now.
Me - Haha. What more i need.
Monika - You need weapons of mass destruction :P
Me - That i will always need. Your sister was no match :P
Monika - Haha..Chhi
Me - Dont say that, I know you like Neha too
Monika - Oh my god, that topic again
Me - Check this link out xxx/xxxxxx
Monika - No way, byee. Enjoy your date
Me - Ok byee, tc

I went home and waited for Neha. Neha did not come till 6. She was in formal dress and told me that she had an interview. I said you look so hot and I hugged her really hard. Her shirt was so tight on the chest that her bazookas were really on fire mode. I said, I am sure you got the job, just look at those. She laughed and said, the bazookas did fire as the interviewer was already flirting with me. I said wow, and hugged her again, this time harder to crush her boobs on my chest. She said - control, you still have lot of things to do. I said not for long my sexy. She said, we will see. I said, if you want to have fun, and want to really see action today, then what will you give me. She said, if fun means you fuck me today, then no way. I said fun means, I wont fuck you today. She said then whats the fun and winked at me. I said, you just have to join me in some fun and I promise I wont fuck you today. She said, ok but no funny business like last time, when you cummed in my panties. I had to sleep in that mess. I hope none of your little ones crawled up to make a baby. I laughed and she too laughed. I said, I wish and winked. She said, ok whats the fun plan. I said just relax and enjoy. You will know along the way. I was about to make her tea when Sunita came as well. She was dressed in a short skirt today and in a tight V neck top. The top she wore was really tight almost pressing her boobs upwards through her V neck t shirt. Neha, saw her and said wow Sunita you look nice. She then looked at me puzzled. She thought we are going to discuss the plan and how to know if we succeeded in our bet. Sunita said, thank you bhabhi. Neha smiled and me too, I said she is not your bhabhi yet. Sunita then made tea for us while we sat in the bedroom. Neha said, what is going on. I said just wait and watch and enjoy. Sunita was a bit puzzled too. Sunita came in with the tea and I asked her to have tea with us in the room. She said no no it is ok, but I insisted. Sunita was sitting on the floor while we sat on the bed. After we had tea, I said Sunita bhabhi thinks you have really nice figure. Can you tell us your figure? Sunita said, bhaiya I dont know myself. I said but you know the size of your bra. She said, ohh that, yes bhaiya it is 36. I said and bhabhi also said you look like a model. She looked at Neha and said really bhabhi. Neha just nodded. I said, Sunita can you show us your boobs without this top. She said now bhaiya ? Infront of bhabhi. I said Sunita, are you afraid of something ? She said no bhaiya, I will do anything for you. Neha was surprised when she said this. Neha said:, anything?? She said yes bhabhi. Neha smiled and said, Ok then remove your top. Sunita slowly removed her top. She had a lovely half cut bra on which was exposing most of her milky boobs. Her boobs looked really really hot. I said, Sunita you have too hot boobs. Sunita said thank you bhaiya. She said bhaiya can i see bhabhi's boobs too. Neha said no, not now. Neha then said, let us see you remove your skirts too then. Sunita was getting confident and she undid her skirt buttons. Her skirt fell down on the ground revealing her nice body and legs. She looked really wow and now i had an erection going on. Neha looked tensed her self as she exclaimed, Sunita you are really sexy I must say. Sunita said bhabhi you are so much sexier than me. Neha then said, Karan, I am too tired, and it seems you will fuck her now. I said no no wait. I said Sunita can you please give massage to Neha. Sunita asked Neha to lie down and She asked for oil. I said give without oil. Sunita started pressing her body and then I asked Sunita to help Neha relax by taking off her trousers. Neha said no no, not mine. I said comeon Neha, I have seen most of your lower part and even cummed in your ass. Neha said, what if you fuck me. I said I wont i told you na. Sunita said, bhabhi dont worry, I know bhaiya will not lie. He did not even fuck me when i offered. Neha was stunned. Sunita gently removed her trousers and for the first time i saw the amazing hips of Neha. Neha was really a piece of art. She had worked really hard on herself and had a really amazingly toned body. Sunita was staring at her ass. She said bhabhi you have such a sexy ass. Neha just said thanks and smiled. I said Sunita have you ever kissed a girl. She said no no bhaiya how can I. I said, ok then do one thing, start with Neha's ass. Sunita said, what ?? really bhaiya ? I said yes. Sunita gently touched Neha's ass and said, she is so soft. She then kissed her ass cheeks. She started to gently squeeze them and said bhaiya it is so soft like icecream, why dont you kiss it as well. I said then why dont you lick and bite it. Sunita started licking and biting her ass gently. She moved to her inner thighs and continued her kissing. I asked Neha to turn. neha was only in her shirt and she looked hell gorgeous.I wanted to fuck her so much. Neha closed her eyes and said, Karan, what are you upto. I said just enjoy Neha. I asked neha to spread her legs so Sunita can server her better. Neha did so and closed her eyes. She said, Sunita you are really soft. Sunita said bhabhi you are getting wet it seems. Should i stop. I said no way Sunita. Now, just take off Neha's panties and massage her pussy. Sunita gently removed her panties and here it was. My treasure, Neha's hot pussy. Neha said, Karan, I have only had sex once and that too the guy came in a second. I only masturbate and no sex till now. YOu see this wet pussy. It is not because of Sunita. It is because of you. You are a devil. I said to Sunita, that she should not massage but lick her pussy now. Sunita was shocked. She said bhaiya i cannot do this. She is a girl. I said you can. And if you suck her well to make her come, I will fuck you like you have never fucked before. I said and took out my penis. I removed all my clothes and Sunita was staring at me. SHe said bhaiya your penis can take both of us easily. Why dont you fuck us now. She wants you too. I said no, she is not for today. Sunita bit her lips and said, bhaiya you are really bad. She looked at my erect penis and buried her face in Neha's legs. As she licked Neha, Neha moaned and almost screamed. She said, Karan this is really killing. I never imagined a tongue will have so much effect. Neha said, Sunita suck my pussy lips. Sunita started to suck her pussy lips. This was making me horny and horny. I went behind Sunita and smacked her ass. I said Sunita do you want me to fuck you now. Neha was looking at me and Sunita. She said Karan you are so huge now. Sunita will enjoy. I undid Sunita's bra and exposed her milky white boobs. Her nipples were touching Neha's legs and Neha said, Oh my god. Is that your nipple. It feels so good. Neha held Sunita's head and pushed her into her pussy so she could suck her more. I tore Sunita's panties and found that she was really wet. I inserted my fingers inside her pussy and she moaned bhaiya, please fuck me. I positioned my Penis on her pussy and slowly moved it inside from behind in a doggy style. Neha saw me and moaned as she came in Sunita's mouth. Sunita shouted bhaiya fuck me please. I gave one strong push and i was all the way inside Sunita. Sunita moved her face up and moaned. Neha held her boobs and started squeezing her. Neha said, Sunita you are such a booby girl. I am sure many guys have milked you. Sunita said, yes bhabhi, but no one has fucked me. Bhaiya is fucking me now and I feel so gooood. I kept pumping her strongly and in few strokes she came. I was not done yet. She said bhaiya, I am done, you can fuck bhabhi as well now. I kept pumping her and this time even stronger and deeper. I asked her to sit on top of me as i laid down next to neha. Sunita did as I said and took my penis up her wet coming pussy and she jumped up and down as i said. I held her back and moved her closer to me and then sucked her boobs. Her boobs tasted different and milk was leaking as i sucked her really hard. She was moving her body really fast on me and she said bhaiya i am dying. I am coming again. I sucked her boobs again and held her ass. I raised mybody up, making her sit on my lap with my penis deeper in her and I started stroking her in this position. Her pussy was fucked so hard that she came again. I was still not done and Sunita said bhaiya, your penis needs more women. Neha was looking at us fucking like rabbits and she was caressing her pussy. Sunita, looked at me and said bhaiya can i kiss you. I held her hair and smooched her as i kept pumping her deeper and deeper. As i smooched her, I pushed her down on bed and now i was on top. I spread her legs wide and started to push my penis slowly but really strongly in her pussy. She could not believe i was still fucking her. I kept giving powerful thrusts with a vera slow pace making a fucchhh sound every time i rammed her. She was moaning again and she held my hips. She said bhaiya, your penis is growing, and it may cum. You have no condom, please dont cum inside me. You will make me pregnant. I said worry not and I pushed a final stroke deep in her making her cum. She moaned in excitement and her pussy walls tightened around my penis making me cum finally inside her pussy. I came and came and I continued to push my penis inside her pussy as i came. She said bhaiya I will die stop please. I kept going till i came completely. I laid down on her naked body and was relaxing over her. She was caressing my body and said, bhaiya you are awesome. She then said to Neha, bhabhi you are lucky, but you missed out today. You should not miss a single day. This penis is amazing. Bhaiya is amazing. I came so many times. I dont know if i can come more, but i want to fuck him more. I rested on her naked body for a while. Neha caressed my cheeks and said, I am all yours. She said, I have never said this to anyone, but Karan fuck me when you want. I said Neha, i will fuck you, but after you do your task. She said, Sunita is awesome. She made me cum. I will make Kanika cum as well. She then said to Sunita, suck me again after your bhaiya gets from you. She said ok bhabhi, i will do anything for bhaiya. I was tired and I slowly moved off from Sunita. Neha spread her legs around Sunita and Sunita just started to suck her. Neha asked her to finger fuck her as well. While Sunita was sucking Neha, I said, Neha your bazookas look they will fire anytime. I can see your hard nipples. Neha said, you can see them if you want. I said not know my love. I rested as Neha came again. Neha smooched Sunita and sucked her lips really well. She said Sunita you are soft too. Sunita said bhabhi, I wish i was as soft as you. It was already 9 now. Neha said, drop me home. I asked Sunita to go home. Sunita got dressed and then she said bhaiya but my panties ? You tore them. I said, i will buy you a new one, but you dont need any of these when you come here. I said, from now when you come here, you should come without panties. She just said Ok bhaiya and went. Neha was getting dressed when i held her from behind. I said, my penis still has power left. Wanna fuck ? She said, yes but no time today. I smiled and said, kiss it good bye please. Neha turned around and kissed me on the penis. She said, Karan, I think you fucked her really well. I said no yaar not yet.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:48 AM