Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 10

I was totally turned on with this conversation. Random thoughts kept me up and I was unable to sleep. It was 12 now. I somehow gathered my courage and texted Sunita for the first time in my life. I had given Sunita off for few days as I did not want her to see or meet Abhishek or anyone else. She was talkative and I was worried she may tell someone. I asked her to come on Sunday and I completely forgot about her. She had seen all of us together and it was not good for me and if she blabbered something when Monika or Kanika come to my place, it would be not good. 
Me - Hi Sunita. How are you. 
To my surprise, I got instant reply
Sunita - Hi Bhaiya. I am fine. You are up so late ? 
Me - Yes, was not able to sleep
Sunita - Missing Bhabhi ?? :P
Me - Haha, she is not your bhabhi. She is just a friend
Sunita - Bhaiya, she is dfinitely not just a friend. I know 

Me - What do you know ??
Sunita - Bhaiya I cleaned the shorts and I am young but not foolish
Me - Haha, Why you assume it was me. Other guy was also there.
Sunita - I washed your shorts too
Me - You are older than you look
Sunita - Bhaiya I am mother of a baby
Me - Ohh yes, you are really experienced
Sunita - No no bhaiya. Just saying
Me - Ok no issues. I was not feeling well
Sunita - Ohh what happened
Me - Not much, just tired. can you get someone to give a massage to me tomorrow morning
Sunita - Ok Bhaiya, i will try to find
Me - Ok thank you
Sunita - Good night bhaiya
Me - good night

I was trying to get in contact with Sunita so i could see where i stand. Her openness made me happy that there was some chance for me. I masturbated myself to sleep as usual. Next morning, the bell rang again and as usual I had a perpetual hard on. This time, I did not try to cover it and opened the door for Sunita. She was dressed in a long skirt and a sleeveless t shirt. She smiled and came in. I was surprised how good she looks. She asked how i felt and i said I am better. I asked her to make tea and I went inside. I was laying on my back and removed the sheet over me so my erection was clearly visible. I closed my eyes and started imagining things. Sunita was similar in figure to Neha and I kept thinking and comparing their boobs to keep my erection going. After around 10 minutes, she came in with the tea. I heard her come in and i acted sleepy. She was inside the room but was silent and after a minute or so, she said bhaiya. I slowly opened my eyes and she kept the tea on my side table. She was looking at my erection and as i woke up, she looked at me and smiled. She was shameless and she said, bhaiya you missing bhabhi it seems. I said, why you think so. She said, what to think bhaiya, just look there, and she pointed at my erection. I had to act shameless too and I said, it maybe because of someone else. She said, ohh you mean the other bhabhi ? She was cute na. I smiled and said, who knows. She said, bhaiya be careful, two bhabhis are tough to manage. One bhabhi can manage many bhaiyas but other way is difficult. I laughed at her and said, dont worry your bhaiya is really strong. She said, I know. I can see your body bhaiya and she winked at me. 

She then went out and continued her work. After finishing her work, she came again and said bhaiya i could not find anyone for massage. I said, it is ok. She said, but i can do it for you. You can pay me extra. I said ok, no problem. She asked me to lie down and remove my baniyan. She brought some oil and started rubbing on my back as she stood by the side of the bed. She started pressing my back really well. She was good. She then tried to press the other side which was away from her and as she bent, her legs touched my naked body. It felt electric. She poured more oil over my legs and started to massage my thighs and below. She moved her hands in my shorts to reach my under thighs and really close to my undies. I was moaning with pleasure of excitement as well as the massage. She did this to both my legs and my erection seemed to have grown and it was pressed between me and the bed. She said, bhaiya, if you remove your shorts, it would be easier and oil wil not spread to the shorts. I said it is Ok, it wont be nice. She said, bhaiya are you feeling shy ? I said no no and I moved my shorts out from my hips. She held my shorts pressing my hip and slowly moved my shorts through my legs out. I was now in my undies lying down with my erection. She put some more oil near my butt cheeks and started massaging me again. She slid her hand between my legs and her hands touched my hard penis which had now moved under my body and towards my legs. She kept massaging me there and between my legs and touched my erection multiple times. I got really excited and precum leaked making my undies spotted with a wet mark. She was hardly speaking now. She the moved her hands inside my undies to squeeze my butt cheeks.She massaged them for a while, groping and squeezing my ass cheeks pushing my erection to almost ejaculation. She asked me to turn. I said no no, it is Ok. She said bhaiya it is Ok, nothing to hide. You are a man and it is normal. Why are you feeling shy ? I was actually really happy. I was just thinking how easy it was to get her to this stage. I think the factors that i had money and she already admired me worked in my favor. In addition my message to her would have really made her happy. She said, bhaiya what are you thinking ? I said nothing and i turned around slowly, and here it was. My erection in full glory. She laughed and said bhaiya, still missing bhabhi. I said no, this time it was you. You touched my penis during massage. She said, ohh bhaiya, how can it be so sensitive. It must be bhabhi. I said no it was you and I held her hand and pushed it inside my undies to make her touch my penis. She groped it and apparently it grew bigger.She said, maybe its me bhaiya and laughed shamelessly. She said, it seems it is saluting me. She then took her hand out and poured oil over my chest and spread it over my body massaging me. She then moved to my thighs and started massaging my legs close to my balls. She moved my balls to the side and massaged the under thighs and continued to do that to the other leg as well. My erection was getting stronger and my penis harder. She said bhaiya, your weapon seems to be bigger and bigger. It is really huge. I said. no no it is not that huge. She said, it looks really big and then she said, can i see it. I said why not, you made it like this. She said, ohho bhaiya and then removed my undies to expose my fully erect penis. She said wow bhaiya, now I know how you manage two bhabhis. I smiled and said I wish. She said, this can manage many bhabhis and she held my penis. She said, bhaiya you know I have never seen such a penis. She said bhaiya, I made it like this, so I will rub you gently so you can relax. I said no it is ok, I can rub it myself as well. She said no bhaiya, I will rub it for you. I said, if i have to rub it, I will rub it myself. She said, bhaiya what can i do, please tell me na. I said, think of something else. She said, bhaiya what do you want, please tell me. I took my fingers and sucked it. She said, ohh bhaiya you want me kiss you there. I said, no I want you to suck me. She said bhaiya I have never done that. I said then leave it. She did not move. She climbed on the bed and took my penis in her hands and she slowly guided it to her mouth. She said, looking at me, bhaiya it is difficult to suck your big penis, but i will give it a try. She took the entire length in one go in her mouth and started sucking my precum laced penis. She was a naive sucker and she was sometimes licking it like a lollipop and sometimes sucking it really hard. Overall, it was an amazing surprise blowjob. She kept sucking and licking me till I was about to come. She took my penis out from her mouth and rubbed it to make me cum. I said, no no, suck me more. She bent to suck me and I held her head, moved my body up and then turned her around to climb on top of her with my penis inside her mouth. She was now under me on the bed and i was on top with my penis deep inside her mouth. I stroked her mouth as if it was a pussy and finally exploded inside her mouth. She was gagging for air and I let my penis out a bit to let her breathe but i continued to pump my cum in her mouth. She was trying to get away, but I held her in this position till i came completely. When i finally let her go, she ran to the toilet and cleaned her mouth with water and spit whatever she can. She said bhaiya, this is so bad. I have never done this and now it is inside my mouth. It tastes so weird. I said, i am sure you enjoyed it. She said, bhaiya only you enjoyed. You did not even touch me anywhere. I said, I did not touch because I did not do anything to you. She said you are really bad bhaiya. She then said, bhaiya now you rest and I go now. She paused for a moment and i could see she was a bit unhappy . She said bhaiya you are my employer and it was a mistake. This is not good, if I have to work here. I am sorry, I dont know what came over me. It was maybe because of the bhabhis and your erection. She then walked out and left.

I was amazed at my luck and at Sunita. I had never shown any interest in her and here I was, with an awesome blowjob by Sunita, my sexy maid. The best part was, I did not even touch her and still I got a great blowjob. I was not sure what she meant by this, and if she will continue to work or not. I went to the office and nothing more happened. In the evening, Sunita came to work and was a bit silent. She did not talk about the blowjob or anything else. I did not talk about anything as well. I was relieved. Next day morning, Sunita came again at 7 and smiled as i opened the gate. She came in and I went to the room. She looked normal and after few minutes she came in again with the tea. She said bhaiya how are you feeling today. I said I am better thanks. She completed the house work and came to me again at the end. She said bhaiya, should i massage you ? I said no no, as i was not sure what was going on in her mind. She said bhaiya, i am sorry, i did not mean anything. I was hoping you would fuck me in the end as I really liked your big and hard penis. You asked me to suck it and I was a bit sad. It was a bit unexpected and it was I who made you excited. But then i thought more and actually felt good that you made me do that. I have never done that. At least you showed interest in me and did that because you consider me close. I said it is Ok, no problem. What you did was awesome and i had so much fun. I did not miss bhabhi all day. She laughed and said then bhaiya please let me massage again today. I am no way comparable to that bhabhi. She is so beautiful and smart. I said its ok, dont think too much. She said, if you dont let me, i will think you are angry. I said ok ok. I lied down and took of my t shirt and baniyan. She held my shorts and slid it off along with my undies. I said wait wait, no need to do that. She said no no bhaiya you relax and she started rubbing my back with oil. She oiled my butt really well and even massaged my anus and the line from my anus to the penis. She was really good as no matter how i controlled, My penis just grew in size and moved out. She could see my hard penis and she gently massaged it. She was very gentle on my balls. She then turned me around and started stroking my penis straight away. She came on the bed and started kissing and licking me around my penis. I said no no, you dont need to do this. She said, bhaiya I will do whatever you say. I will obey you and do anything. I just hope, you will fuck me really well someday. I was getting restless and she kissed me almost everywhere. She then took out her tongue and licked me like a bitch all over my balls. She slowly and gently took one of the balls in her mouth and sucked it slowly. She did this to my other ball as well. She licked my penis from its base to its tip like an icecream and continued to lick me all around. Her lick from the base to the tip of my penis was really erotic and i was on the verge of another orgasm. She sensed my orgasm and just opened her mouth and engulfed my entire length inside. I exploded and cum filled her mouth. She started sucking my cum and my penis slowly. She was swallowing my cum. I had really exploded inside her mouth as some cum was dripping down my penis through her lips and she was moving her mouth over my penis to suck even those drops. Her sucking created and weird effect on me and it seemed i came more and more. She drank all of it and continued to lick me till my penis became soft. She said, bhaiya, yesterday I could not taste really well, but it is a bit salty and really tasty. She then sat on the bed for few more minutes and then came over me and hugged me. I felt her boobs for the first time on my chest. She said bhaiya, do i excite you a lot. I said yes you did. She said then bhaiya how you did not touch me, or my boobs. Are my boobs small ? I said no no you have huge and sexy boobs. She said, My boobs are smaller than bhabhi but i know it is not that small. She then rubbed her boobs over my chest and said, bhaiya when you will suck me you will have more fun than bhabhi's boobs. I said yes, i know. I will suck them, but not today. I will suck if you do exacly what i say and always help me. She said bhaiya I am so wet that if you tell me to fuck even your friend, I will do it without any issue. I said, no need of that. Just go home for now and tomorrow come at 6 in the evening and be prepared to stay late. She said ok bhaiya. I will come. She then got off me and left.

On Wednesday, Neha called and said she will come at 5. I had my plan ready in mind. I was extremely excited about the evening as if things went my way, not only i would end my dry streak, but I would even enjoy it more than normal. I was dreaming about lot of things when Monika messaged me.
Monika - Hi Karan. What are you doing tonight ?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:46 AM