Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
Update 3

Kanika was sitting in the front and Neha sitting at the back. She had put her head between us to talk to us. The best part was that as she bent to talk to us, I could see ample cleavage. However as Kanika was sitting as well, I was not able to really take a good peek at it. She was talking really close to me and I could feel her breath at times. Kanika could see the same and felt uncomfortable at this. She said to “Neha, sit straight Neha, there can be jerking”. Neha was really casual in approach and can’t understand what Kanika really meant. She said, no worries dear, I am holding on. Neha was wearing a whitish sports bra which exposed most of her boobs and if I had luck I guess, I could even peek at the nipples. However my view time was too short to really look deep into it. Her milky boobs were on display but i was not able to fully enjoy it. Kanika was not so happy and kept talking about different things which may not interest Neha. Neha carefully placed one of her hands behind my hand and was nudging and pinching me when she got the opportunity. I felt helpless as I could not react and at the same time. I enjoyed the playfulness. She even pinched me on my waist and took my tucked shirt out. She was saying you know sometimes it feels so good to go on a drive and have so much fun. She said to Kanika, you know, i wish i could really tell everyone how much fun i am having. With this, she inserted her hands under my shirt and pinched my bare skin. I could not control and moved my body almost shouting pooh and the car swayed a bit. Kanika asked what happened, are you ok. I said yes yes, it seems some insect bit me. Neha laughed out loud, ha-ha a tiny insect moved the mighty stud. She said to Kanika, your boyfriend is weak. Kanika got angry and said, he is not my boyfriend and plus I don’t care if he is weak or strong. Neha said, calm down Kanika. You are angry as if Karan is some bad guy and I am linking you with him. Kanika realized she was angry for the wrong reason. She controlled her anger, said sorry to me and said, I did not mean anything bad, i am just not in the mood. I held Kanika's hand and said, Kanika it is Ok, you are always nice anyway. It made her happy and she then said sorry to Neha as well. It was a fun ride and finally i dropped them in some market in Delhi. I called Rahul that i was reaching in few minutes. He said, he was out buying some stuff and will be there soon. I asked him if i should come late as i was not sure if someone was home. He said Monika is home so I should head home. He will reach soon as well. I then went to Rahul's house. Monika opened the door and as I knew Rahul was not home, I was premeditated to hug her. She was dressed in a beautiful saree today and her navel was barely covered with the thin saree. She looked sexy with the Saree and red blouse. She was even wearing a nose ring today with a pair of lovely ear rings. On one hand, i was stunned by Neha and on the other Monika's simplicity and her out of proportion boobs made her more desirable than any girl i knew. She was the perfect Indian woman and in addition her sexiness was beyond comparison considering she was married and carried herself so well within her constraints. I looked at her for a moment and then hugged her and said Hi. She hugged me back and said, welcome. I kept hugging her and said, you look absolutely stunning today. I knew Rahul was not home so i was very liberal. I had to break the hug and I walked inside. She said thanks. I continued, your ear rings are so beautiful. Monika was surprised and said, oh…mm you noticed my ear rings?!, that is amazing. I said why, they are beautiful. She said with a plain face, your old friend did not even notice me, ear rings are a far thing. I smiled and said, you are married for a while now and I have seen you just twice so I noticed more. She said, you are really defensive of your friend and smiled. I said nothing like that, just guessing. She smiled and said, anyway thanks for noticing. I said Monika, you are the only noticeable girl I know. She was a bit surprised by my open praises today. She said, leave it Karan, you are already after your Neha and laughed. I said ha-ha, I know she is really hot but you are better. Monika said, come on everyone; who has seen her knows she is too good. I said, Monika she is sexy and hot and beautiful. But you are graceful, perfect Indian lady and too cute and sexy. Monika was a bit shocked by my use of sexy on her. She said thinking sexy of your friend's wife is not so nice of you and smiled. She added and in addition I am not sexy, from which angle i look sexy to you ? I said, Monika what can i do you married Rahul before you met me and in addition you are sexy from every angle. Even in saree, you look so hot. Monika was really happy with my praises. She shyly said, Ok take some water and cool down.

We were sitting and talking about different things. She was teasing me about Kanika and Neha. I was looking at her navel and her awesome boobs which looked sexier in the red blouse. Monika then asked me, why did i call her sexy ? I said, for many reasons Monika. You are beautiful, you have lovely figure and you carry yourself so elegantly. Even in this saree, you look so stunning and don’t mind but your style showing navel partially and sometimes fully is so hot. She said ok ok...stop. Uff Karan, you are noticing me so much, i am feeling really shy. I said I am sorry. She said ha-ha don’t be sorry. This is the first time in my life someone said so about me. I am happy and blushing at the same time. She added, all men are crazy about figure, i don’t know what is the big deal. I said I don’t know that either, but it is somehow exciting for us. Monika was really feeling shy but she was somehow continuing the discussion. She then said, Neha has really good figure I think. Even Rahul gets high seeing her. I laughed and said, she is sexy for sure. Her figure is killing. Monika said, ha-ha do you know her figure already. Very fast Mr. Karan. I said no no, I am guessing her figure. I wish i knew her real figure. Monika laughed and said men will be men. I said I wish I knew yours and her figure. Monika acted fake angry and said, not possible Mr. I am your friend's wife you bad boy. She laughed and then said, my figure is not worth knowing. Maybe you should find out Neha's. I asked her, what do you think her figure is. Monika was shocked that i asked her this. She said, How do i know. I said, you are a girl and you know sizes better than me. So please guess. She was really shy now, and not looking at me. She said no no, i cant. I said please come on, you are feeling shy as if you are not an adult and not married. She laughed and said, naughty you are. As soon as she said this and was about to say something, the bell rang. It was Rahul. He went to get some some food items. Lunch was a mix of home cooked items and items which Rahul brought. Rahul asked me if i had to wait for long. I said not at all, plus Monika was here so no waiting. He said, yes yes, I hope you were not bored. I laughed and said, not at all, Monika is good to talk to. Monika said, thanks Karan, Rahul thinks I am boring. Rahul joked, see she is already boring us. Monika walked to the kitchen and said, I will leave you two on your own. Let us eat first. I said, no no, this is not what he meant. He is pulling your leg. We definitely like your company. Monika smiled and said it is ok. Lunch was served and I helped Monika again in setting up the lunch. Lunch was really nice and after lunch we decided to watch some movie. Rahul wanted to watch Game of Thrones which was a new series launched. I liked Game of Thrones but it was too vulgar to watch with family. I was surprised when Monika said, Game of thrones is going really nice na. I like it too. I nodded and said, yes it is interesting. She said, they just show some extremes, else it is a nice show. I said yes, but that is the reality they are telling in a different way. Men have been looking at women as Objects and always thought of them as trophies. Monika agreed and said, it is sad na. I nodded. Rahul then said, ok let us see game of Throne from the beginning. We sat down on the floor and he set up the laptop with his TV. The view was nice and we were all set. The series was full of nude women and sex. Monika was getting a bit uneasy in those scenes as she had never seen this show with another man. As I understood, she had seen them alone or with Rahul. She however kept talking about the show and different characters. We made a small pause when Rahul went to the toilet and said, I will make tea. Monika said, no you sit , i will make. Rahul, however insisted and now it was just Monika and I. Monika looked shyly at me and I caught her looking at me. Rahul said, continue the show, i have already seen this one. She smiled and we continued watching the show. In one of the scenes with lot of nude women, Monika looked sheepishly at me. I said, this show is full of so many beautiful women na. She said, if all are nude then all look good to men. I said ha-ha that is true but some of them are really beautiful and so sexy figure. She said you and your figure. what is so good in them. Look at her, she looks so bad, she said pointing at one of the nude girls. I said, are you mad, look at her boobs. I was surprised at my own boldness for using the word boobs. They look so round, firm and shapely. She was really feeling shame, and she said in a low voice, must be unreal. I laughed and said, you know a lot than you show. She said, you too are more than you look. I am sure you had many girlfriends. I said no no not so, just one, but we broke up recently. She said, oh i am sorry, i did not know. What happened ? I said not much, she found someone better. She laughed and said, ha-ha how is that possible ? It must be you. I said haha, maybe. She asked was it serious. I said, I lost my virginity to her. Monika was shocked and did not know what to say. She just said Ohh..sad to know. You must miss her. I said not any more, at least now i know more women are available. I laughed and so did she. I then asked her, I guess you lost it to Rahul. She was hooked to the ground in shame and looked downwards. She slowly and shyly said, You are mad. I said say na. She said, shut up. I said, ok miss uptight. She said you are mean..and...yes. As soon as she said Yes, Rahul walked in with tea and said what yes. I said, nothing I asked her if you make good tea. She said yes. Rahul laughed and said, I make the best tea. Kanika said, this is what i said too. She smiled at me and we had our tea. 

In the evening at around 7 PM, the bell rang again and it was Kanika. Monika said ohh what a surprise, i thought you guys will go back after shopping. Kanika said, I thought so too, but then I decided, i will meet you guys. Monika said, Karan it is your girlfriend. Kanika felt really shy and as i walked out to see her, she was almost hiding her face in Monika. Monika said, oh our bride is shy. We all laughed but Kanika was really feeling shy in front of her sister and Rahul. She said slowly, didi what will jiju think. Shut up please. Rahul too came and joined, Ohh I was wondering why Karan ran to see her. I laughed too and said liar. We all sat down. We had already stopped the series and were now watching random movies on Television. Monika and Rahul got busy in the kitchen to make dinner. My help was refused and Kanika was asked to relax as she was tired with all day shopping. I asked her, what happened to Neha ? She said, she went home and i stayed back. I said how come you stayed back. She said, why, cant i stay here. I said no no, you can sweety. Kanika smiled and said, I am not your sweety. I smiled and said, I know you have a boyfriend. This comment irked her a bit and she said, yes i am his sweety. She then said, Neha has no sense. I said, what happened. She said, did you see the way she was sitting in the car. I said, yes, what was wrong ? She said, omg you did not see ? Everything was visible. She wears such lose dress. I said, ohh I missed it. She said, shut up and you don’t need to look there. I said why mam, she can be my sweety. She said, yes you are right, why do i care. Look and touch and do what you feel. I said Kanika, I did take a look. Kanika said - You bad man. Idiot, stupid and she hit me. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. She was really scared and said are you mad ? I said, tell me first, why you angry at me and why so much issue with Neha. She said ok ok, i tell you but let me go. She was really scared but i did not let go. Her side hips were touching me now and it felt so nice to have a woman's touch after so long. I had an instant hard on. I pinched her waist. She said I will shout. I said ok then shout. She said, ok I am sorry please na. I let her go, she was breathing heavily and really scared. She said, you are bad you know na. She then said I dont know why i feel so much jealousy. Although i have a boyfriend. I am sorry. Neha is beautiful and you are handsome. You two are obviuos pair. I said, Kanika first of all we are not a pair. Secondly, I wish i can date Neha but she has many boyfriends as you told. Also you have a boyfriend and you are a good girl. Your sister is already married. Kanika finally smiled and said, You are a really nice guy. She then pulled my cheeks and ran out. I smiled at her gesture. I knew she liked me. She came back after few minutes and said, it seems dinner is ready, let us go. I asked her to give me a hand so i can get up. She reluctantly gave me her hand, and as i got up, i pulled her towards me and she collided with me. Her face turned red with shyness and fear and she turned around to run away. I held her by her waist from behind and pulled close. I said, Miss jealousy, what will you do now. She said, please let me go. I said my hug is due, and if you dont give me a good hug, i wont let you go. She was so scared she just said, ok ok, i will, let me go please. I let her go and she ran out without looking at me. Monika saw her breathing heavy and running and asked what happened ? I walked out and said, your sister was trying to be clever and she hit me on my head. I was trying to hit her but she ran away. Monika smiled and said, ok lovers stop flirting and eat. Kanika said in a low voice didiiiii, expressing her annoyance. Monika said, ok ok, no more teasing and we went to the living room for dinner. Kanika was talking in a low tone to Monika. She was probably asking her not to tease her. Rahul said, what is going on between the sisters. Monika said, nothing, Kanika is just upset that we keep teasing her. After all she is a girl. Rahul said Ok ok, no more teasing about your boyfriend Karan. We all laughed and even Kanika burst into laughter. Kanika said, jiju, his girlfriend is Neha and not me. Rahul looked at me and said, saale, you dog. You betrayed my sali and that too for her room partner Neha. ?I said Rahul I wish it was you who can date Neha, but you already have the most beautiful wife. In addition Kanika does not like me, so i have no choice. Also Neha has given me no hint, nor she gave me her number. Kanika told me she is not a good girl and you know I like bad girls. It is a tough terrain. Rahul laughed and so did Monika. He said, she is beyond us yaar. I feel she is arrogant and ignores us. I said maybe, my main aim is to date her and I laughed. Monika said, men will be men. They only care for looks and not at a woman's heart. We laughed it off with a oooohhh. I said Monika I always compliment you and even Rahul for marrying you and that is because of your heart only. You are already taken and Kanika does not like me. Monika said is it so. Kanika how can you not like him, she asked looking at her. Kanika said, i like him as a friend didi. Also, to be honest how can someone like someone so soon. Monika said ok ok, no fighting. If you guys like each other, we will be happy too. After a good laugh session, we had our dinner. We were talking about game of thrones after that and Kanika did not like the topic. She said you guys have nothing to do than watching that show. I don't like that show. We said ok ok, let us see a nice movie. We all sat on the bed this time as no one wanted to sit down on the floor. I was on one side and Rahul was next to me. Monika and Kanika were on other side and there was no more space. After some time, Kanika felt sleepy and Monika suggested she should lie down on the front side of the bed while we sat at the head of the bed watching the movie. Kanika took a bed sheet and was lying near our feets. Her feet was toward my legs and as she spread the bed sheet we too put our feet inside. She then got up after few minutes. She went to the other room and changed into lowers and a t shirt. The t shirt was Monika's and was loose on her as Monika was big breasted. Kanika stood infront of us and was adjusting the bed sheet for her to sleep. As she bent, her cleavage and bra was visible to us. She was in a lovely blue bra and her globes looked sexy. Monika hinted her with a hmmm, and Kanika realized she was in display. She quickly got up straight and looked at me looking at her. She felt embarrassed and quickly got in the sheet. She turned towards the TV and her sexy body shape was visible in the bed sheet. Her hips shape was visible and it made me horny. My mind started imagining her hips and her curve. Although she was thin as Monika but both sisters had a lovely body shape. Everyone was watching the movie and i was looking at Kanika's body shape and admiring it. Kanika turned back to talk to us about some movie scene and found me staring at her hips. I realized my mistake and quickly adjusted my view to the TV. I was caught but there was nothing i could do. Kanika folded more sheet over her hips to hide it as she realized i was staring at her body. She then tried to lie doen straight as she was really conscious and turned her head to look at TV. This view was also nice for me as now i could see her long shapely legs and also the bed sheet showed her booby curve. She was restless as i kept staring at her. At around 10 PM, we decided to make coffee. Kanika offered to make coffee. She went and we were talking here and there. I then said, maybe i should help her to bring the coffee. Monika said yes yes why not. Let us give them a chance. Rahul said yeah and we two can have our own private time. Monika felt shy. As i walked out Rahul hugged Monika and I looked Monika in the eye with a smile. She felt really shy and smiled back and closed her eyes. How i wished it was me. I walked to the kitchen and Kanika was standing there by the stove. She did not know i was coming behind her. I wanted to scare her, so I grabbed her by her waist and pulled close, making her hips squeeze into my crotch. She screamed and i let her go. Monika shouted from the room what happened. I said nothing, i scared your sister. She laughed and said ok ok. Kanika was visibly angry and said, what are you doing. You touched me badly, you are looking at me badly and now you hugged me from behind. I said, Kanika, is it a crime to look as it was you who showed me. In addition you looked so hot i could not take my eyes off you. And i did not hug you tightly yet, which is due since long. Her anger disapperaed and she said, you will get me killed. She then said, i have a boyfriend and you are making me restless. I went near her and whispered in her ear, are you really restless. As i breathed on her neck, she got really uneasy and said, please dont do this. I said, it seems you miss your boyfriend. She said yes. I asked, did you guys already did the thing. She said shut up, this is not your business. I said, ok ok, i got it. She said what did you get. I said, that you are not a virgin anymore. She said shut up, i am not like Neha. I said ohh thats even sad, your boyfriend has not even made the move. She said he is a nice guy and he respects me. I said to her, and I dont respect you ? She said no, you look at me with weird eyes and hug me without asking me. I said, is hugging a crime ? I told her it was she who said she wanted to hug me. She said that was different. I said how different. She said, leave it, you are bad. I went near her, and kept my hands on her waist. I slowly moved my hands to her belly and put my head on her shoulder. I said Kanika, you may think you are not as beautiful as Neha or you maybe jealous that i like her. In fact it is also true that you are really sweet and cute and that makes you really attractive. I know things are complicated for us and also you have a boyfriend. I just want to hug you once without any bad feelings. I breathed on her neck, she closed her eyes, bit her lips controlling herself and held my hands over her belly. I then moved away and went back to the room. I could see her really shaky and nervous as i moved back. She came with coffee in few minutes and she looked serious. Monika asked what happened ? She said nothing, i am tired. She then went to the other room and slept. We slept the same way as last time. I was on the floor and they were on the bed. Monika had changed to her lowers and t shirt. I was hoping i could have a sensational view of Monika but i did not get up at all as there was no power cut. I woke up in the morning at around 8 and with the same boner as always in my shorts. I felt embarassed as I looked around to check Monika and as usual she was not there. I was again ashamed as i walked out. Monika and Kanika were in the kitchen making breakfast and they looked at me and said, Gooood Morning Bad man. I did not know what it meant, but i guessed they had seen my boner, specially Monika. They were again laughing and taking slowly. After i came out of toilet, Monika asked me if i had a good sleep. I said yes really good. Monika said, ohh i see and hope you had good dreams. I knew what she was hinting at. I too decided to play this game and said, yes it was fun dream. I saw you and Kanika. Monika and Kanika turned red and were blushing. They did not speak much on that topic and asked me if i wanted tea. Rahul woke up soon after me and after a good breakfast we planned to go the mall. Monika was asking Rahul what to wear and Rahul asked her to wear anything comfortable. She was feeling shy to wear Jeans infront of me, but Rahul said loudly are yaar comeon, he is my friend and like family. I asked what happened ? Rahul said Monika is not sure if she can wear Jeans or not. I said really Monika ? You are thinking this ? Are you oldie like Rahul ? You are young and my friend too. Please feel free. Rahul said see no one thinks a lot these days. Monika asked Kanika to wear Jeans too so she wont be alone. I was waiting eagerly to see Monika in her jeans. Monika and Kanika walked out wearing a Kurti and leggings instead. The Kurti was slit upto the waist and the side hips in tight leggings was visible. Both the sisters look ravishing in this combination. The leggings gave a perfect view of their shape. The waist was hidden but the side view of their legs, thighs and hips was erotic. I said what happened to the Jeans plan ? Monika replied, actually Kanika did not want to wear Jeans. I knew she was teasing me. I said no problem ladies because you look even better. Rahul took his car and I took mine so I can go to home after the mall. Kanika spoke something to Monika and Monika said, I will go with Karan and Kanika will go with Rahul. Rahul said no problem dear, we both get our halves. We laughed and Monika accompanied me to the mall in my car.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:27 AM