Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 30

My penis was getting hard and hard as Preeti sucked it and swirled her tongue around its head. I was moaning as Rashi kept licking me and she also started to move downwards. She licked my nipples and she was now moving her tongue in circular motion all over my nipples. It was an awesome feeling as she moved further down licking me and she saw Preeti sucking me and could see my penis getting hard. Soon my penis was hard and long, sliding out of Preeti's mouth as she could not take the entire length. She smiled as she sucked and Rashi joined her in licking the base of my penis. Preeti then left my penis and took one of my balls in her mouth and Rashi took my penis and started to kiss it from top. She licked my penis hole as she knew how much i liked it. As she tried to use her tongue to lick as much as possible inside the tiny hole a bit of precum oozed out. She slurped the precum and used her tongue to spread it around the penis head. 

Preeti spread my legs to gain more access as she sucked my balls. She then used her tongue to lick from the base to the anus simulating me more and more. As her tongue touched my anus i moaned and moaned. It was then Rashi said, he is really hard now. Preeti quickly climbed on top of me and placed her pussy on the top of my penis. She was really wet and much more experienced than Rashi. She guided my penis easily into her well lubricated pussy and moaned as it went inside. I could feel her inner walls pulsating with passion on my penis. She was really good as she moved up and down also circling her body to ensure deep and thorough fucking. Rashi came near me and rested on my shoulder looking at Preeti's boobs juggling. She said Preeti your boobs look so awesome. She rested for a while looking at Preeti arching her body backwards for deep penetration and grinding her ass on my penis in sheer passion. Rashi then got up and held het boobs and started to pinch her nipples and squeeze her boobs. I was also in action and i was squeezing Rashi's boobs. I then asked Rashi to place her pussy on my mouth and turn towards Preeti.

Rashi placed her pussy carefully close to my lips, and i held her body by holding her ass. I started to bite her ass and kiss and lick her. She was trying to move away wherever i kissed or bit her. She was squeezing Preeti's huge boobs and Preeti was riding me as if she knew all the moves. Rashi then held her boobs and pressed them hard to make Preeti scream with pain and then started to suck the hell out of her boobs. I then started to insert my tongue inside Rashi's pussy and slurped it. I used my fingers to touch her pussy and used the lubricating juices to massage her anus. Rashi was completely excited with this and as i slowly and gently massaged her anus she would move her body as if shaking with pleasure. It was then i inserted my fingers inside her anus when she really moaned loudly and bit Preeti's boobs in heat. Preeti was so turned on that she was moving very rapidly on my penis and soon both of them came in unison hugging each other and rubbing their boobs on each other. My finger was deep inside Rashi's anus. She took a deep breath and said this is the best orgasm i had today. Preeti nodded and said yeah. I said i am not done yet and i asked them to move from top.

I asked Preeti to be my bitch and sit on all fours. Rashi was turned on by my language and said you are going to doggy fuck her. I said and more, just see. I then penetrated Preeti who was still in her previous orgasm and started to stroke her with raw power and slapped her ass till it was really red. Preeti was in a wave and she was having multiple orgasms as i fucked her deep. I told Rashi to use her pussy juices and lubricate Preeti's anus. Rashi started to simulate her anus and massaged it as i did to her. Rashi did same and inserted her fingers inside Preeti's anus as i rammed her from back. Preeti was moaning like a slut. After few minutes of hard fucking i asked Rashi to bring some oil. She was not sure why, but when i asked her to lubricate her anus with oil, Rashi was shocked. She said are you going to put your dick inside her asshole. I said abhi iski gaand marunga to tum dekhna. Rashi said it will pain, please dont do this to her. Preeti said, no please meri gaand marne do ise. Please fuck me in all holes. Rashi was stunned, but she oiled her anus as requested. I took my penis out of Preeti's fucked pussy and placed it on top of her anus. 

Preeti rested her head on the mattress and lifted her ass up to allow me to penetrate her. I started to push my penis head and it started to stretch her anus as I inserted the penis head. Rashi was looking at it as if her own anus was getting fucked. Soon i was an inch in while Preeti was in lot of pain and tears rolled down her eyes. I parted her ass cheeks and moved my body up and in one strong push went all the way in. Preeti cried and was trying to control her pain. Rashi was consoling her and she kissed her to help her calm. She asked her if i should stop as it pains. Preeti smiled and said no pain no gain. I stayed deep for few seconds and then slowly started to fuck her anally. Soon her pain turned to pleasure as she started to enjoy my dick in her anus. I positioned myself on top of her anus to really fuck her bad this time and i was ramming my dick in her small anus. It was so tight that i felt amazed at the feeling of her anus. Rashi was getting wet and wet looking at this hot fuck session with Preeti and could not imagine how great it would feel to have a dick up her own ass. She was touching herself and then she started to caress Preeti's ass and parted her ass cheeks to look at the penis going in and out of her tiny asshole. She looked at it for a while and then strarted to slap Preeti's ass. 

Preeti was enjoying the hardcore fuck and soft assault of Rashi on her ass. She was really moaning and enjoying it. Rashi took her hands under her belly and started to touch Preeti's pussy. She then inserted her fingers inside Preeti's pussy and I could feel Rashi's fingers inside. She could feel my penis as well and soon she began to finger fuck Preeti as i fucked her anus. Preeti came and came as far as i could see and Rashi enjoyed the double penetration she gave to Preeti. Preeti was saying jor se karo, kas ke maaro and she started to move her own body wildly. I could feel Rashi's finger on my penis as she fucked Preeti which really turned me on. I slapped Preeti's ass wildly and stroked her fiercely. Soon i reached my climax and with one final push i came inside her asshole. I was grunting in pleasure as i rested my body on hers. Rashi removed her fingers and was now lying beside Preeti looking at her sweating and panting . Preeti was completely exhausted and so was I. I was in no condition to move away from Preeti's body and i crushed her under my weight as i rested. Her huge ass was like a soft mattress and it felt good. 

Rashi looked at us with lot of awe and said you guys fucked the hell out today. She kissed Preeti and me. She then added that she feels bad that we did this as Richa is in next room and she is my girlfriend. I said, do not worry, i will give Richa the fuck of her life soon. Rashi smiled and said all you do is fuck. Sabko chod do. Both Preeti and Rashi laughed. I got up from Preeti's body and went to clean myself. Rashi followed me. Preeti was alone with me and said, wow Karan you fucked me so well. I am so happy and satisfied. She smooched me deep and said I wish i could get a real double penetration with you. I said, i have never thought about that or even have an idea if i want to do it. She hugged me and said, only if i want, else she is happy the way we did it. Rashi was back and then Preeti followed. Rashi said to me - the anal fuck looked really hot. I said it is. She added, i wonder how she felt when I inserted my fingers. I said that was the real masterstroke as it really spiced things. I said she felt great. Rashi looked at me with a puzzled look and asked will i also feel great if i try anal fuck. I said, there is no question dear and to add I will fuck you in your ass too. So dont worry about trying. 

Rashi said no no, i am not sure about this. I said, i am sure, that i will fuck you anally. In fact i will make sure you also get double penetration somehow. Ek lund choot me aur ek gaand me. Rashi was embarassed by my statement and said, hat pagal..you say rubbish things. I said why not, in fact i think three would be even better, ek lund choot me, ek lund gaand me aur ek muh me ek saath. Rashi hit me and said shut up idiot, and soon Preeti walked in. SHe said what happened, you two are fighting again. Rashi said, nothing yaar, i hate him, he is very bad. Preeti said you did not hate him a few minutes ago, and winked. I laughed and Rashi said shutup. Preeti you are my friend and not his. Preeti said ok sorry, tell me what happened. I said not much, i just told her I will try anal on her. Preeti said ohh, thats no reason to be angry. Rashi said, dont listen to him. Forget it and lets sleep. Preeti' panties were wet so she asked if Rashi could provide a night suit or something. Rashi's clothes were small for her so i gave her a t shirt and shorts. She just wore them without any undergarments. Rashi wore her own night suit with panties but no bra. I also dressed up and went to the other room. I then came back and hugged both of them and kissed them on cheeks and said good night.

Next morning, we slept till 12, and when i woke up, Richa was already up and prepared breakfast. When i got up, Richa asked what happened, why you guys are sleeping till 12. I said nothing, maybe because of alcohol. Richa said ok ok, even i had headache when i got up. She was too cute and i loved her for that. Soon everyone was up and Richa looked at Preeti looking all weird in my clothes and her nipples poking through my tshirt. Richa asked Preeti, what happened ? Are you ok ? Preeti said yes yes, i am feeling really well. Richa was a bit confused and when Preeti was in toilet she took me to other room. She asked me, what happened? I said i dont know but maybe your sister and they fucked each other. She said no no, this cannot happen. I said, i think this is what happened. Her nipples are hard even now. Richa was both excited and disappointed as she wanted to enjoy with Preeti. Richa then said, you maybe right, her boobs look so full and nipples hard. 

Preeti was looking sexier this way i must admit. Richa then said, wait let me check something. Richa went to the other room and looked around. She spotted panties which Preeti was wearing and wet spot marks in her panties made her sure that something happened. Rashi was in the kitchen then and she called Richa to ask if she can eat as she was really hungry. We all sat down for breakfast and soon Preeti joined as well. She was still in shorts, exposing her sexy thighs and her nipple pokies were visible too. After breakfast Preeti called her parents and it was time for her to go. She got ready and I went to drop her home. She was sitting on the bike and her skirt was not hiding much in broad daylight. She did not mind people looking at her and held me tight. When we reached her house, she said, think about what i said and please do it. I nodded and sped away.

[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:53 AM