Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 25 

Rashi was a bit restless seeing what Richa was trying. She said you guys need to do something it seems so we must go to sleep. I said, Rashi it is your birthday and we will be together all night even if we do sex. Rashi hit me really hard and said you are an idiot. Richa and I laughed really hard and we asked her to drink and enjoy. We sat again and started to drink. I asked Rashi what is wrong with having sex ? Rashi was a bit surprised, and said nothing wrong in doing it but please do it in another room and not infront of me. I said i asked about sex with you. She was completely shocked and said you are crazy. Richa control your boyfriend. Richa said, come on Rashi dont tell me you dont like Karan. I can see the lust for him in your eyes. Even now when he kissed you, you were kissing him back madly. Rashi was embarassed and she said nothing but just smiled and closed her eyes. I held Rashi and started to kiss her again. Rashi was startled and was surprised and started to struggle.I held her face and sucked her lips as i dragged her on my lap. Richa also got into action and held her legs and bent down to kiss her navel. Rashi was shocked and completely unready for this. Her body jerked as Richa licked her navel and i smooched her. She was strugglig badly now so i held her hands and climbed on top of her. I was now sitting on top of her and pinned her down holding her hand. Richa came forward and she was now on all fours. Rashi shouted at her and said, Richa are you mad. Richa did not listen and then bent down to smooch Rashi. She was kissing Rashi and Rashi was trying to hold her lips together. Her skirt was high up exposing her panties as she bent down and licked Rashi. I asked Richa to hold Rashi down and i started to squeeze her boobs over her tiny top. I slipped one side of her top to the bottom and took her right boob out and started to pinch her nipples. She moaned in pain and Richa sucked her tongue as she opened her mouth. Rashi was struggling but i could see her having goosebumbps as we mauled her. I bent down and licked her nipples and took her boobs completely in my mouth and started to suck her madly. Now she was really moaning and struggling as Richa was smooching her madly as well. I started to squeeze one boob of Richa with my other hand as she bent on Rashi and I was sucking Rashi's boobs. It was all too hot for me. I then took a pause and also took her other boob out and started to suck it. I think Rashi had an orgasm as she held her legs together and screamed. Richa let her scream for a while and Rashi was completely exhausted with the continous attack on her. I said to Richa, it is now time for me to fuck her. She is probably still a virgin. Richa said, maybe she is not as Rajesh must have fucked her. She is too sexy and no one can let her go. We were talking about her infront of her when Rashi said, you guys are bad and i am a virgin. Richa said, shut up i dont believe you. I said let us check. Rashi started to throw her legs around in protest but i asked Richa to come on top of her as i held her legs. I unbuttoned her hot pant and licked her in the pubic area. She was helpless but she was trying desperately. I unzipped her hot pants and as i unzipped, i started to kiss her over her panties. Richa heard the hot pant unzip and she could not resist it, she started to suck 

Rashi's soft boobs. Richa was sucking her boobs madly and I removed her hot pants under her ass and slid it down to expose her little panty she was wearing. She was trying to hold her to her hot pant by spreading her legs so i could not slide it down, but I held her together. I slid it down forcefully as Richa climbed on top of her sucking her boobs. I was able to finally removed her hot pants. I held one of her legs and started sucking her toes. She was completely aroused by this and her goosebumps were visible. She started to struggle more, when Richa said, calm down sister. You have such soft boobs that i can eat you up right now. Rashi was completely aroused but still struggling which made it even more wonderful for us. She shouted at Richa and pleaded to let her go. Richa took off her top as she sat on her and said, touch my boobs and feel it please. Rashi was not willing to do it and said No. I said wait let me fuck her when Rashi said, no no dont fuck me, i will do it. She then started to touch Richa's boobs and Richa was guiding her to squeeze it, pinch it. Richa was moaning and i was kissing Rashi's legs madly. I then started licking her in her inner thighs and she was completely wet as i could see in her panties. Richa then put her boobs on her mouth and said suck it. Rashi unwillingly took her boobs in her mouth and started to suck it. At this time i decided to give Rashi the time of her life and i moved her panties aside, and licked her wet pussy with my tongue. Her pink untouched pussy in all its glory was infront of me asking to be fucked. I inserted my tongue inside and started to suck her pussy. She moaned madly and sucked Richa really hard till she orgasmed in my mouth and as she was moaning in her orgasm, Richa quickly undressed herself and placed her pussy on her mouth. Rashi was a bit disgusted by it but she simply started to suck her own sister. Richa was already so wet and i could see her placing her wet pussy on Rashi's mouth as Rashi licked her and I liked Rashi. Rashi was copying my moves on her and she started to use her tongue on Richa's pussy. As she sucked Richa, Richa came on her mouth and just started to rub her pussy on her face.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:43 AM