Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 19

When i woke up in the morning, Richa was still sleeping next to me but Rashi was not there. She was probably up and doing something. I got up, freshened up and went to kitchen. Rashi was there cooking some breakfast in her night clothes. I went behind her, hugged her and said good morning. She was shocked for a moment and said what are you doing, Richa will come. I said Richa is fast asleep and i kissed her cheeks hugging her tight. She liked it, but acted angrily and said, why do you kiss me. You are a bad boy and you did very bad things to me during the night. I said, I did not do anything bad as i really loved her. She said dont lie as you were fucking Richa when you touched me. You want to fuck us and want me to be happy about it. I told her, that it was Richa who wanted to touch you as she likes your body. She said you are crazy, she is my sister and why will she like a girl. She loves you and she cannot like a girl. She is not a lesbian. I kept hugging her and also keeping an eye on Richa and told her that your sister is a bisexual and she likes girls as well. Rashi could not believe me and said I am lying. I told her that i can prove it, if she allows me to. She said ok, but if you fail, then you dont get to fuck me. I said if i succeed, then she wil let me fuck her anytime any place i want. She said not anyplace or anytime but when i want to fuck. I said no, you have to agree to me and you know i can force you. But I love you so i never forced myself on you. She smiled and turned, she looked at me and smooched me deep. She said, Karan i really like you and love you. i will do anything for you, you know that. But you are also in relation with Richa and it is difficult for me. I looked at her, smooched her deep and said, dont worry things will work out for good. I heard Richa getting up and I left Rashi. I started doing other work in the kitchen to act as if i was helping her.

We had our breakfast. When Richa was taking shower,I asked Rashi if she had some good friend who was beautiful as well as sexy. She asked me if i remembered Preeti and i said not really. She said that she is really sexy and she has lot of style. I said ok, then do one thing, invite her home next week Saturday and we need to make some excuse to get out of house. She said why is that necessary. I told her that i will prove my claim to her. She did not believe me and said that even if Richa is, Preeti is not, so how can i prove it. I said - We will get some proof i guess. Rashi reluctantly agreed. She invited Preeti next week. Preeti accepted readily in anticipation to meet me.

I set up a cameras in the apartment as i was not sure where they may sit. As planned, on Saturday, I went out on some pretext to meet my friends and Rashi stayed back. After sometime Rashi met me in the mall where i was waiting for her. We went to a movie and I asked her to relax as we can review the recordings only later. I hugged her tight during the movie and touched her thighs and hands in the movie. It was a really hot feeling to watch a movie like this. All i wanted was to somehow fuck her then and there.
We went home together in the evening, as if we met each other by luck on the way. It took Richa around 5 minutes to open the door. She looked in a hurry and her hair was all messy. We went inside and we did not see Preeti there assuming she left for home. We heard a flush in the toilet and Preeti came out. She said she was waiting for Rashi and could not leave without meeting her. She said hello to me and said, do you remember me. I said ofcourse you are Preeti. After our acting, Preeti left for home. Rashi was a bit intrigued by all this but we did not discuss anything. Next morning, I told Richa that i wanted to eat something good today, but i was feeling heavy in the head and tired. I asked her if she can go to the mall and bring something for me and also cook something nice. Richa said ok and asked Rashi to accompany her. Rashi said that she has to go to meet Rajesh later so she could not. Richa went alone and Rashi also got ready as if she was really going out. After Richa left, I immediately hugged Rashi. I held her tightly and kissed her cheeks and forehead and her eyes. I looked at her with love and smooched her. I held her against the wall and kept smooching her madly. She broke the kiss and was panting for breath. She told me, check the videos you idiot. I took out the cameras and started to look at them. After Rashi left, Richa took Preeti to one of the bed rooms and they were talking about something. The were feeling shy and their faces turned red as they talked and talked for around 30 minutes. Richa then got up and went near Preeti and sat next to her. Rashi was not sure what will happen. I asked her to sit in my lap and she complied. She was sitting in my lap, and i was holding her. Her ass was on my pelvis and my hands were around her boobs. It was an ideal set up. In the video, Richa looked at Preeti and then kissed her cheeks. Rashi shouted, oh my god what is this. Richa then smooched Preeti and kept sucking her lips. Rashi was completely confused and she was screaming. I held her close to me and hugged her as we saw the video. Preeti was feeling shy but it seemed Richa was encouraging her. Richa took her top out and opened her bra. Richa made Preeti lie on the bed and she sucked her boobs. I started squeezing Rashi's boobs over her clothes as my hardness touched her ass over the clothes. Rashi was really shocked and was saying how can this be happening. This cant be true. I told her that Preeti has nice boobs and suckable. Rashi hit me and said, you are crazy and you must also want to fuck Preeti. I said why not, if she wants, i will. Rashi said, Preeti is too rich and she does not like men like you. I said, i can fuck her as it seems she already is into Richa. Rashi hit me really hard and this made me squeeze her harder. I kissed her earlobes and bit it. Richa was sucking her boobs madly and soon she took out her clothes as well. She was now on top of Preeti rubbing her boobs with Preeti's and smooching her. Preeti was enjoying herself and it was evident that she was really excited. She was now squeezing Richa's ass and slid her lowers down. I asked Rashi, whom she liked better. Rashi hit me and said I am not lesbian or bisexual. I told her to imagine if she had to fuck one, whom she will choose. She said, in that case preeti as Richa is my sister. I told her that her sister wants to fuck her too. She really hit me again and said, i must have poisoned her sister. I put my hands inside her t shirt and squeezed her boobs really hard. I pinched her nipples and turned her head to smooch her from back. Soon Richa and Preeti were completely nude and RIcha was eating her pussy. Preeti held Richa's face and pushed her into her pussy. It seemed she had a huge orgasm. They rested higging each other for a while. Preeti then went to RIcha's pussy and started sucking her. Richa was more forceful with her and she was squeezing her boobs as she sucked her. After Richa came as well, they rested on each other nude. I took Rashi's top off and was playing with her boobs. I turned her around and started sucking her boobs. My hard penis was knowcking her pussy from below. I removed my t shirt and shorts in one swift move and i was completely nude now. My penis was touching her from under and she could feel it. I saw that in the video that was the time when we rang the bell and Richa got dressed up but Preeti ran to toilet with her clothes as she had to do makeup as well. I said to Rashi that your sister and friends are like bitches in heat. She laughed and said, I dont care what they do but i am angry at Preeti. She is my friend. How can she do this. I smooched her and removed her bra. She was now sitting topless on my hard penis. I tried to remove her lowers but she was not allowing it. I said, dont worry, i wont fuck you like this and i just want to rub my penis over her pussy. She pushed me down and got on top of me. She looked at me and said, you cant fuck me, and now i will bang you. With this, she started biting my nipples. I was in pain but it was so good. She squeezed my balls so hard that i almost cried. She said, you made my sister like a slut and now i will show you. She then hit my penis really hard. She went down on me, and kissed me on my penis. She bit me on my pelvis and it was painful. She looked at me and then spread my legs looking at me. It was really erotic to see her do this.

She kept looking at me and opened her mouth to engulf my hard penis completely in her mouth. She started biting me lightly on my penis wherever she could and she squeezed my balls really hard. It was painful and exciting. Tears rolled down my eyes and my penis grew longer in her mouth as she looked seductively at me. She the started sucking it like a pro and took as much as of my penis she could. She shen took her hands under my butt and squeezed it really hard. She kepts looking at me throughout and her juicy lips around my penis was a delight to look at. I held her by her hair and pushed my penis deeper in her mouth reaching her throat. I came in her mouth and held her there till she gagged. I let her breathe but kept her mouth on my penis till she sucked every drop outof me. She kept her eye contact throughout and i could not imagine a sexier blowjob in my life. As she licked me clean and kept sucking me, we heard the bell. She quickly ran off to the toilet with her clothes. I wore all my clothes, hid the cameras and closed the laptop. I opened the gates and welcome Richa. She asked me if Rashi was home, i said, yes she just came in and is in toilet. Rashi came out after a flush wearing the dress which she was wearing when she was going out fake. Rashi looked tired and she could not look Richa in the eye after seeing her lesbian video.

At night, I asked Rashi to sleep in same room as us since we still were not using the bed and it would be more fun if we all were together. As we lied down, i said, i should be in middle and Richa did not like the idea. Rashi said, i dont care, but i will sleep on this side. Richa had no choice but she said ok. Just remember Rashi is that side and i am this side. I then asked Richa to show me the lingerie she bought few weeks back. Richa took them out and showed me. I said, it looks great but i cannot imagine how it would look. Why dont you wear it. She said, no, are you crazy. This is not hot pants, this is lingerie. I said so what, Rashi has already seen you naked, havent you Rashi, I held Rashi's arms. Rashi said, you are crazy and you do weird things. I dont care what you do. I am sleeping. I held her hands and said come on rashi be a sport. She got up and said, ok and then started saying cooo coo in my ears. Seeing this Richa started to do same and they pinned me down and started saying coo coo in my ears and said be a sport. Richa and Rashi both kept one leg each on top of me and pinned my arms as they cooed in my ears. Their boobs were on my chest and it was a really hot experience as i started moving my legs to rub their pussies. This went on for some time, till i freed my hand under Rashi and then held Richa. I squeezed her boobs and smooched her to silence her. She was a bit shocked and hit me and got up. I then turned to Rashi and said, now your turn and i held her and put her on top of me. She struggled to get away as Richa was looking at us and smiling. I then kissed Rashi on the cheeks and said, now you are free. She hit me and said Richa your boyfriend is out of control. I then held her again from back and said, you are my half wife and i can even half fuck you. I kissed her other cheek and Richa laughed. I then asked Richa to wear it and show us. She said, ok on one condition, if you give me massage today. I said ok, i will give both a massage but both have to wear their lingeries. Rashi said no no, but We convinced her. They both went to other room and after few minutes Richa walked in. She was wearing a really hot black lingerie. It was really lacy and smooth as silk. I could see the shine on it. Her ass was really tight in that and her boobs seem so much bigger. I had a bulge in my shorts.

Soon Rashi followed, she was in a red net bra and panties. Her boobs were almost visible completely and her huge boobs looked even bigger. Her ass looked so hot and fuckable. I just wanted to rip her then and there. My bulge grew more and more. Richa said, Rashi looks so hot na. I said she looks like a real maal. Fuckable. Richa laughed and said, yes a hot maal. after all she is my sister and kissed her cheeks. I got up and kissed Rashi on her cheeks as well. I said Rashi and Richa, we should do a photosession and i started clicking them. I asked them to bend forward and send a flying kiss to the camera. I had a great view of their boobs and i was so visibly hard that i was not even trying to hide it. After some time, they went to change. I asked Richa to sleep in her lingerie so i can massage her better. She agreed. Rashi changed her clothes and came back. Richa slept in her lingerie and took a bed sheet to cover herself. I asked her to turn around and sat on her hips. Rashi was trying to sleep. I took off my tshirt and massaged Richa's hot body. I massaged her side boobs and her ass. I fingered her from the side of her hot lingerie till she came on my fingers. She laid still like that and closed her eyes as if she was asleep. I then moved to Rashi and gave her a massage over t shirt. I pressed her boobs from the side and also squeezed her ass a lot. I really enjoyed my deal and as i was done massaging her, i whispered to her to wear her lingerie next day. I slept between them, and I kept my hands under their head. I pulled them near me and made them sleep on my arms as i wrapped my arms around their head. It was an awesome feeling to have two girls on my side and both were sexy and hot in their own way.

[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:25 AM