Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 15

We all went to bedroom and i told them to not think too much and just do what i say. I was nervous and excited. I knew Preeti had no interest in girls but Richa was well prepared. I aked Preeti to lie down and cloe her eyes. She was wearing a skirt and top. I asked Richa to feel Preeti. Richa sat near her on one side and i was sitting on other side. Preeti had huge boobs and in her tight top, it looked even hotter. I started touching one boob and Richa started to touch her other boob. Richa was nervous and the feel of a boob was making her happy. She squeezed her big boobs hard. Preeti gasped at the touch of two hands on her boobs. I leaned and smooched her. She opened her lips and allowed me to suck her lips and tongues. I looked at Richa and Richa leaned in to smooch Preeti. As their soft lips met, my penis got really hard. I decided to free myself of all clothes and i was soon nude. I laid on my side close to Preeti and Preeti could feel my legs on her exposed legs and my naked body over her clothes. Richa was smooching her deep and was massaging her tongue. Preeti was enjoying the soft silky lips and hands on her
lips and body. She was sucking her back and they were kissing each other madly. I insrted my hands in her top and squeezed her left boob over her bra. She moaned and Richa followed my lead We lifted her top over her head and now she was in her bra. She was wearing a lacy bra which was hardly covering her assets. We squeezed her boobs hard. I smooched Richa as we squeezed her boobs and I inserted my hands in her bra to pinch her nipples. Preeti moaned loudly. We broke our kiss and we started kissing Preeti on her neck and her ears as we squeezed her nipples. Richa was getting excited and she removed her salwar and kurti. She was now in her bra and panties. Preeti was moaning and We were sucking her earlobes, her face and i was licking her lips together with Richa. I moved my hands under her bra and unhooked her. I removed her bra out and as i was sliding it, Richa was mesmerized by her boobs. She looked at her boobs for a while, started at them and we together started sucking her nipples and biting them. It was something Preeti had never experienced before and she came heavily as she moaned loudly and held her legs together. We were sucking her forcefully and we but her on her boobs. Preeti now opene her eyes and looked at us. She said, I came. I said , I know and smiled at her. She looked at Richa and said, I love you for this and she held Richa by her face and smooched her hard. I was still sucking her boobs.I undid the chain of her skirt as she removed Richa's bra. Richa's cute boobs and her pink nipples looked beautiful compared to Preetis huge boobs. Preeti complimented Richa and Richa said that you have amazing boobs. I made Preeti lift her hips as i slid her skirt out. I asked RIcha to help me with her panties and we held her panties by our
teeth from both sides and started to slide it down. Our teeth touching her pelvis area and the way we removed it made Preeti wild. She lifted her hips and pulled her panties down as she could not bear it anymore. We removed her panties. She was getting restless and then she got up, made Richa lie on the bed and started to suck her boobs.

Richa was turned on by Preeti's sudden move and her bold willingness. I could see Richa had goosebumbs and all her body had the hair raised. I was now behind both of them as Preeti mounted on top of Richa and started sucking her boobs and nipples. Her pelvis was on top of Richa's pelvis and their pussy was almost touching each other. The view from behind was erotic and hot. I could see Preeti's round white ass on top of Richa's pelvis and Preeti was grinding her body into her. I was just looking at her ass and Richa's pussy. Richa was spread on bed and Preeti was on top having her way with her. It was amazing moment and My hard on was killing me. I went near and held Preeti's ass and inserted one finger in her wet pussy and one on her anus massaging it. I did the same to Richa with my other hand and I could hear them moan as i dugged deeper and they started smooching each other. I moved in and licked Preeti's pussy. She moaned loudly and as i inserted my tongue inside her, she came. She started to close her legs and was trying to control it. Richa could see me sucking Preeti and was highly excited. I inserted my fingers in her anus and pussy together and started finger fucking her. Richa came on my fingers as she could not take it any more and i was making Preeti mad with my tongue licking. As Preeti was enjoying the wave of orgasm, I held her by her hips and Insrted my penis in her pussy. She moaned loudly and she started biting Richa's lips. I was now fucking her in doggy from behind and Richa had a jealous look on her face but she was enjoying it . Preeti soon came again and I came out of Preeti and in one swift motion inserted it inside Richa and fucked her for a few minutes. I was not sure if Richa came or not, but i decided to see what they did next. Preeti moved down in Richa and she spread her legs even more to make space. She sait between her legs and looked at her pussy. It was wet and shiny. Preeti looked at me and i nodded her to try her. As Preeti's soft lips touched Richa's pussy, Richa moaned and moaned. Preeti was now sucking her pussy and was inserting her tongue inside her. Richa was going crazy with this. Richa could not resist her anymore and came heavily on her tongue. Preeti was sucking her deep.

As Richa came and came, Preeti rested for a while and Richa then took her place and asked her to lie down. Richa was sucking her boobs and she moved down to suck Preeti's pussy. Richa was loving every moment of it and she was biting her everywhere. As Richa sucked her pussy, she did what i used to do and inserted her finger in Preeti's anus. Preeti shivered and moaned in excitement. Richa laced her fingers with Preety's juices and insrted her finger all the way in Preeti's anus. Preeti screamed and held Richa by her hair. She pushed Richa deeper in her pussy and Richa was sucking her very well. It was all too hot for me and i went behind Richa. I spread her ass cheeks and lubricated her anus with vaseline which i found there. I Positioned myself on her anus and with one strong push went inside few inches. Richa screamed in pain but continued her sucking. I started going in on Richa slowly and With one final strong push i was in all the way. Richa was in pain and seeing all this, Preeti came and leaked her juices on Richa. She saw her in pain and got up and came to Richa and said, dont worry it will be ok, you will soon enjoy this. She smooched Richa and then came under her with her head towards Richa's pussy. As i fucked her anus, Preeti reached for her pussy and started licking her . She started licking her through her pussy to her anus and her tongue touched my penis as i fucked Richa. I moaned in pleasure as this was a new feeling of being licked as i fucked Richa. Preeti sensed it and started licking me as i came out of her anus and as i went inside her. Her licks touching my penis and Richa's anus had an awesome effect on us and we came in unison. My cum started leaking from her anus and Preeti made sure she lapped it up. As i pulled my penis out of Richa's anus i held Preeti's face and shoved my penis in her mouth. She licked and sucked it till i was alll dry. She cleaned my penis hole and messaged my balls to make sure i emotied all inside her. She drank all the cum and looked sexily at me. Richa collapsed on top of Preeti's body and held Preeti by her legs as she came in multiple orgasms. We took a small break and then I lied on the bed.

Richa and Preeti were on the sides and they started playing with my balls. They kissed my nipples and started licking me from my neck to my navel and then proceeded to lick my leg joints on either side. I was getting excited by all this. Richa and Preeti then started licking my balls and they both took one ball each in their mouth and sucked it. I was getting hard now. They licked me from the balls to the top of my penis together and also licked each other's tongue as they licked me. The kissed my penis from both sides and then smooched each other passionately. Richa was in absolute awe of preeti and she was touching her and pressing her nipples, boobs and ass as she was playing with me. Richa then took my penis in her mouth and sucked me. She took it out and then Preeti took my penis in and sucked me. It was a huge turn on and soon my penis was ready in all its glory. Richa asked Preeti to come on top of me. Preeti climbed on top of me, positioned her pussy on my penis as Richa held my penis in place. She slowly started to take the length of my penis in. I could see it going slowly in as Richa started caressing her pussy. Preeti started to move up and down and Richa started sucking my balls as Preeti was fucking me. It was too hot for me. I was really really hard and with each movement it seemed i went deeper in. Preeti was moaning loudly and Richa was sucking me madly. Richa then took her finger and fingered Preeti's Anus. She slipped her finger all the way in her anus and let it be there as she jumped up and down on my penis. I asked Richa to come and sit on my face and turn towards Preeti. Richa came and sat with her leg across my face so i can suck her pink sweet pussy. I held her by her ass and started licking her pussy and her anus. She moaned and leaned on to smooch Preeti. I slapped and bit her ass and licked her anus with my tongue. Richa was smooching Preeti and their boobs were touching each other. They were rubbing each other by their boobs and smooched each other. I was insrting my tongue and fingers in Richa's holes and Preeti was fucking me. Preeti and Richa came together and after few more minutes of fucking. I felt as if Preeti's pussy was holding my penis and squeezing it. As her pussy muscles squeezed my penis, i came inside Preeti. It felt like i was all empty inside and i had no energy left. We all collapsed on one another and started panting. Our naked bodies were sweaty and mixed with one another.

After sometime, Preeti got up to clean herself. Richa asked me, you seem to enjoy fucking Preeti. I said yes and it seems you enjoyed fucking her as well. We both smiled and Richa hugged me. She said it was the best sex we ever had. She asked why i fucked her in ass again. It pains so much. I said i like her ass and from now on i will fuck her regularly in her ass. She hit me and said you are bad. She then went to clean as pReeti came. Preeti came to me and said, this was better than the sex we had. I said ofcourse you have to believe me when i say. She then kissed me on my lips and hugged me tight. She lied on side and turned me to hug in a tight embrace. Richa came and saw us hugging like this. She came to the other side and joined the hug. I could feel Preeti's huge boobs on my chest and Richa's boobs on my back. It was a hot feeling. We stayed like this and rested.
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:22 AM