Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 8

I was desperate to fuck her, but her crying made me uneasy. I got up from her and walked to the other room. I lied on the bed not knowing what to do.
I loved Richa, as far i could think, but Rashi was my dream fuck. I could not imagine myself with Rashi as a family. She was unstable, crazily obsessed and over confident. As thoughts ran through my head, my penis lost the erection and was hanging low.
I was not so happy myself, but i was not able to think.

After 10 minutes, i heard Rashi getting up from the bed and i sensed she was wearing clothes. She walked in the room and came to me. She was in her bra and panties again. I was cursing myself as I have not even seen her boobs till now. She sat near me and said, Karan I have never done anything like this with anyone. I know i sound overconfident and behave as if i have done so much, but you are the first person to touch me so closely. I was only listening. She said, I want to give myself to you, but you know you are not my bf and I am planning to have a bf who loves me and only me. I looked at her and said, I am sorry Rashi, but i already fell for Richa before I met you. You are ofcourse so much more than her, but how can i hurt your sister and make you mine. I love you a lot, but I am concerned about Richa (I lied that i loved her). She said, I know you think I dont like Richa, but I love her and we love each other. But I also love you so much. With this she hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled her up on the bed. I made space for her and she laid side by side hugging me. I was nude and she was in her panties and bra. Our bodies were again hugging each other, but my hardness was gone. She rested like this for a while and then started kissing my cheeks. I said Rashi, i controlled myself somehow, please dont excite me again. She said, do not worry, I know and I want to take care of it. She started smooching me and with one hand, she started to stroke my penis. I got an instant hard on with her touch. She was smooching me and stroking me. She came on top of me and started to smooch me deep. She was now sucking my lips and tongue. With her hands she was stroking my penis and also squeezing my balls. I was very hard again and i hugged her tight crushing her boobs on my chest. She was really massaging me very well, and as she moved to nibble my ears i felt i was going to burst in her hands. Her strokes and the way she was massaging my penis head was making me crazy. She kissed me and bent to suck my nipples. I had never experienced anything like that. She was licking my nipples and sucking them as much as she can even though i had hairy chest. I lost all my control, and cummed in her hands. She kept massaging my penis and squeezed my balls as i came. This made me feel like explode and it seemed i emptied myself on her hands. My cum was all over her hands and was sticking to her panties as well as my body. She did not seem to mind it at all and she rested on top of me. I was satisfied to my core. I was happy. She got up and went to clean herself. I went, after her, and then we came back to the bed. I was still nude and she was in her innerwear.

I hugged her tight and slept with her. I placed my legs between her legs so i could massage her pussy all night and maybe in the morning I could fuck her. I was hugging her tight and slept. We were relaxed in each other. Everytime i woke up during the night, i kissed her and massaged her pussy with my legs. She was half asleep each time I disturbed her.

We woke up at 7, and as it was Monday i had to rush to work. I really wanted to take off and fuck her today, but i could not because of the work. I kissed her good bye and went to work. Later that day, i got a call from Richa thanking me for helping Rashi. She was happy that we were friends again. She asked me to go to Rashi next weekened as well. I was anyways planning to do that, as i made great plans to fuck her this time. I asked why, and she said because she needs to do some shopping for the house and some more help. I said Ok. I was waiting eagerly for weekend to come. I spoke to Rashi as well and told her how much i loved her and how i felt like coming to her then. She was feeling same and she told me she was eager to meet me, but she sounded very sad. I asked why is she sad, but she said nothing and only told me that we may not be able to be together again. I told her not to worry as I will come on the weekend. She said, weekend is still far and who knows what may happen. I was not sure what she meant. Monday to Friday seemed like eternity to me. I was all set on Saturday morning to go to Rashi and give her the fuck of her life. I dressed up and kept an extra pair of clothes with me as well this time. I went there and rang the bell. I was really excited. I could hear footsteps coming to open the door, and as the door opened, i was shocked to see Richa standing in front of me. She was all smiles and happy. I was really shocked to see her, but really sad as well. She said - Surprise !!! I was really surprised and now i understood why Rashi was so upset. Richa asked her not to tell me and it was a surprise that she was coming this week. I brought a fake smile on my face and hugged Richa. As i hugged her, i could see Rashi standing behind looking at me with sadness in her eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 02:05 AM