Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter 7

She asked me to lie on my stomach so she can massage my legs and back. She was pressing my legs below my knee. She was also talking to me and telling me about her friends and how one guy is very close to her and had proposed her. She is thinking about him as her future bf. I was listening to her, but i was mostly interested in her hands touching my body. I asked her to move up to my thighs, and she moved up without even thinking as she was talking a lot. She was pressing my thighs over the towel and then i told her, yaar i cannot feel your pressure. She moved her hand under the towel and continued to massage me. I was feeling excited and i was getting a hard on. I asked her to then move up to my back and sit on me. She was wearing a night suit so she easily sat on back, spreading her legs over my back. She was sitting on my lower back and pressing my back. I was in my baniyan and her hands touching my back was giving me all the chills i can imagine. I asked her to sit back a bit as my lower back was tiring. I did this so she can be sitting on my ass. My hips were touching with her hips as she moved back. She was massaging my lower back now. I asked her to massage my hips. She smiled and said you are naughty. I said no really i have pain there. She started massaging it over the towel but i told her to lower the towel. She was not so sure about that, so I asked her to get down and sit by my side. I lowered my towel exposing my underwear. She started touching and massaging my hips over my underwear. On the other side, i was having a massive hard on and i needed to adjust my penis. I moved my hand under my pelvis and adjusted my penis. She was watching me and maybe understood but said nothing. She gave me the best massage of my life. I was lying down like this. She came to my side and started to sleep. I turned towards her and thanked her. I told her, she was also my only friend here and she was the reason i came to Delhi. I then spread my arms inviting her to hug me. She hugged me and i held her tight and whispered in her ear, let us sleep like this. She hugged me and took a deep sigh and closed her eyes. I was very excited but was too tired too. I removed my towel and embraced her close. My penis was too hard and was touching her body under my thin udnerwear material. She did not react. I inserted my hand in her t shirt and started to caress her back. She was completely motionless. I was not sure if she was up or asleep or ignoring my actions. I slipped my fingers under her lower and touched her panties strap. I inserted few fingers in to caress her milky soft lower back and hips. She still showed no reaction. I kept caressing her as i was falling asleep. She then gave a slight gasp, which i caught and instantly caught her lips between my lips. She still was not giving any reaction. I did not know what to do, but i sucked her lips and squeezed her ass. I hugged her tight and squeezed my penis on her abdomen. I was now sucking her and squeezing her ass. I had a minor orgasm and i came in my undies. She did not react much. I was not sure, but i slept too.

Next morning, she woke up and told me, what the hell were you doing last night. I told her, you knew so why you did not react. She said, do not forget I have a boyfriend, teasing me. I said, what could i do Rashi, you have such a model like figure. I could not resist. She said - You are a liar and got up. We started to set up the house and we were soon finished. We teased each other throughout and i kept hugging her now and then. It was lunch and we finished our work. She then asked why i hug her so much, teasing me. I told her you are to be my half gharwali if i marry Richa and plus you are hot like a model. She hit me and said liar. I said no really, and opened up my laptop to show my folder of girls pictures. Many pics were of girls in bikini or skimpy clothes, wet clothes showing nipples or some topless. She looked at some of them and smiled shyly. She told me she does not have figure like them at all and they are all really beautiful. I said you are too and we can prove it. She said how. I said, lets do a photosession.

She was excited at the idea but did not know what to do. I told her to show me her clothes. She showed me some and i chose a top which was deep and jeans. I asked her to wear them and pose for the camera. I asked her to bend to show her cleavage. She turned red but was following my wished. She had amazing boobs and she was huge too. I made her wear many clothes and took lot of pictures. Then i said, now for the real thing, show me your panties and bra set. She was now reluctantm but i kept pressing her that she would really look hot as models. She showed me her collection. She had some set which were colorful but most of them were white. I chose a red set and asked her to wear it. She wore them, but was not coming out from the room. I convinced her to be bold and the same confident girl i met. After lot of talk, she walked out and I saw the loveliest sight in my life. She looked like a sex bomb in a red panty and red bra. Her boobs were shaking as she walked and they were so huge. She was milky white and all her visible body was shining. She posed for me and i took lot of pics. I went near her and took her to a mirror. She was shy, but I took some pics of her and me using the mirror. I adjusted her bra and touched her boobs slightly. I wanted to rip them apart, but i was not going to force her. I kept the camera down and hugged her. She asked me to stop. I stopped as I did not want to force her.

She did not look me in the eye for next few hours till it was time to sleep. She went to the bed on which we slept yesterday and i chose to sleep on the other bed in other room. I did not know what to do. I was lying down and trying to sleep, when she walked in. She said, lets sleep on same bed na. I wont eat u. I was confused with all the weird signals. I went to her bed and we lay side by side again. Now, i did not want to wait, I turned her towards me and looked her in her eye. I told her, you are really sexy and you have the best figure in the world. She said..you are a liar. As soon as she said this, I looked at her and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and it was the cue for me. I smooched her and started sucking her lips. She was now responding and sucked my lips back. She was sucking my tongue and i was sucking hers. We were smooching very hard and deep. I removed my towel and was now only in my underwear. I squeezed her close to me and put her legs over my legs and positioned one of my legs between her legs. My thigh was touching her pussy over her lowers. I was hugging her tight and my hands were caressing her body all over. I inserted one of my hands under her t shirt and touched her smooth back. I inserted my other hand under her and rested it on her ass. I started squeezing her ass over her lowers. I was moving my leg in a forward backwards motion into her pussy and making her real wet as i could feel it on my thighs. I was really hard and she could feel me penis getting hard touching her abdomen and squeezed tightly between our bodies. I was getting bolder and kept smooching her. I inserted my hand inside her panties and felt the lining of her panties touching her from her hips caressing her through the panty line to reach her under thighs. I touched her ass hole and she squirmed. I moved one of my finger towards her pussy and touched it for the first time. She was really wet and my touch made her body shiver.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:58 AM