Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Chapter:2

I was eagerly waiting for the day to pass and next day to start. I was imagining so many things in my head, her face, her smile, her figure, her dresses. I was going crazy as if she was not my friend whom i knew, but some beautiful date i went on to.
It was finally night and i woke up early at 5 AM. My grandmother was surprised, but i was feeling different. I had my tea and breakfast and eagerly waited for her. We were all sitting in the living room, when i heard a faint knock. It was coming from my room. I went there and realized it was the exit door. I opened it and here she was. She was wearing another beautiful Salwar suit in green. Her tight Kurti revealed little of her figure, and i could sense she was naturally gifted. It seems like her weight loss did not have much effect on her boobs and hips. She was not huge but good for her figure. I smiled at her and hugged her. She was expecting this and did not object. This time i hugged her a little bit tighter. Her Dupatta was blocking all the view, but the feel of her touch sent electric waves through my body. I was a virgin and this was probably the first time i was hugging a girl who could be a potential lover. The feel of her boobs over her clothes on my chest was intoxicating and i was getting hard. I quickly broke the hug and welcomed her.

After we walked in, she met our grandparents and we decided to go for a walk around the house garden. She asked me, if i really think she is beautiful. I was getting confident, and I held her hand, looked in her eye and told her that i have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life and i was happy that now she had no boyfriend. She smiled, and said, why is that happy for me. I was getting bold in my replied and I told her because now i can see an opening. This made her smile and at the same time, she said, but we are friends aren’t we. I said yes we are, but are we not also just a boy and a girl? She was slightly confused but smiled at my reply and then said; let us go to my home. I said ok. We walked in, took permission and walked out of the house. She hired a rickshaw for her home. As we sat together, our legs were touching and I was finding it hard to control my excitement.

As we reached her home, I found that she was alone in the house and no one else was there. She told me her parents were at work and both run a shop in the village. She also had a little sister who was now 19, but she was in college and unlike Richa was pursuing her career to be something. She would come back in 3-4 hours she told me. We walked in and sat down on the sofa. It was hot and we were sweating. She switched on the fan and took her dupatta out. I could see slight cleavage from the Kurti and it was a real nice view for me. She went to get some water and I started looking at the pictures in living room. There were very few pictures of Richa and her sister, but the pics were old. I could not find any recent pic of Richa.

Soon she came back with water, and we started talking again. She told me all about her boyfriend and was really sad when she spoke about him. She really missed him but respected her parents’ wishes. I asked her if they ever went on a date. She laughed and told me there are no dates in villages, it was all very secretive and they hardly met. She was confiding in me and telling things openly. I asked boldly, how you guys kissed then. She hit me and said stupid, don’t ask such things, but to tell you we never kissed. I was not giving up easily. And i said then this was a bad bf. She got angry and said why. I said “you could only love when you can also feel the other person”. She did not agree with me and said her feelings are strong. I told her, if her feelings were strong, she must have felt like kissing him. She was now in a fix and said, Ok baba, i tell you. We kissed once when we got chance. I asked her to elaborate and explain if this was a kiss on cheeks or smooch. She was getting uneasy and said what you think. I said with a girl like you, no one can resist smooching and so much more. She went red with shyness and hit me hard. She said enough of me and asked if I ever kissed someone. I said i never had a GF; so never. She smiled at me and said, don’t worry soon you will have a GF too. I said how, are you willing? She was taken aback and said shut up. This is not what i meant. I knew what she meant, but i wanted to tease her. I asked her, why what is wrong with me. She said nothing, but we are friends. I said so what; we can also be bf and GF. It also involves friendship. My answer made her think for a while and then she stood up, saying she cannot really think about any other relation for now. I said, it is ok, i am just teasing you.

She then walked out of the living room and said she wanted to change as it was hot. She came back in 10 minutes wearing a nightie. I teased her and said why all girls in village wear salwar suit or nightie and not jeans or something else. She said, she always wanted to, but she could not as this was village. I started teasing her more and said it’s too old fashioned. With your looks and figure you should wear more modern clothes. I was slightly afraid as i used the word figure. But it was too late. She was also taken aback, but she asked me, how I know if she has good figure. I said it seems like, as far as i can tell. She then laughed and said that she does not even know what figure means. I said i can tell you, but on one condition. She said what’s the condition and i said, once you know you will tell me your figure. She said Ok as she thought it was measurement of height and something like this.

I started explaining that figure has three values for example 36-28-36. The last value is the measurement of your hips. She was slightly shocked but said nothing. The second if of your waist, i said and she nodded in affirmative as this was something she was ok with. Then i said, the first number is measure of your chest, she was shocked and asked what the hell. I said, yes it is true; it is measure of your chest along the tip of your boobs. I deliberately used the word boobs. She was really red with shame and got slightly angry. She hit me and said, this is all nonsense and this is all bad. I asked her why and she said no one wants to measure all this. I said yes they do and you need yourself to buy clothes like bra and panties. This sent her into shock and she told me to change the subject as this was uneasy for her. I was however persistent and said, i did not tell you one thing yet. She said "what?” i said that there is also a letter associated with the bust size. She said what letter; i said letters like A, B, C, D and so on which really mean cup size of the boobs. She was now really embarrassed and asked me to stop explaining. I said, ok ok, but tell me your figure as you promised. She was now confused and angry. She told me she cannot tell me as she does not know these things. I said it is impossible as she must be wearing bra and etc. She said she never buys her undergarments and all was bought by her mother. I told her it is no problem, we can measure it. She was now angry and sad, and said you are really bad. I felt bad for making her discomfort able, and i used this chance to go near her. I looked in her eye and said I am sorry and hugged her very tight this time. She was not ready for my hug but she adjusted and let me hug her. I whispered in her ears that i did not want to make her sad. My body on the other hand responded differently to the hug and I now had a good erection which she may feel anytime soon. I was broke the hug, controlled myself and out of nowhere kissed her on the cheek. She was shocked but smiled back at me. She told me I was really nice. I went near her, held her hand and said will you be my GF. She looked at me, smiled and said she does not know, but she can give it a try. As soon as she said this, i hugged her really tight, pressing my body on hers and whispered in her ear, i can now guess your figure at least.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 01:50 AM