Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Heart 
(19-01-2019, 04:33 PM)manasi Wrote: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 42
It was a Saturday. I had to go out with my friends and came around 7PM. It was drizzling and I was wet. I just came near house and open the gate. I thought of going to aunty’s house. But I saw there were many people in the house. But I didn’t know who were there. So I just went to my room and got fresh and wore my shorts and Tshirt.
It was little cold as it was drizziling. I just close the door and was thinking let me sleep for some time. I just slept on the bed. As I had roamed whole day I felt very sleepy. After sometime, I could hear someone knocking the door. I thought it’s in dream. Now the calling bell started ringing. I suddenly got up soon and saw the time. It was 9 o clock. I came near the door and opened. I saw uncle was standing near the door. I just smiled and asked him to come inside.
As he came inside, Prasad (Tulsi’s husband) also came inside. Now I understood that Tulsi’s family had come to aunty’s house. Both came inside and I told.
Me : Come inside uncle. Sit here
Uncle : How are u Raki?
Me : I am good uncle. How come tonite all of you? Get together/
Uncle : yes yes. Just like that. Its been many days both families had come together
Me : ohh ok enjoy enjoy
Uncle : had your dinner?
Me : No uncle. I had gone outside with friends. So had nicely. I am not hungry
Uncle : ok ok. Anyways we have prepared nice dinner you also have with us
Me : no uncle. I am full
Uncle : no no come we will have dinner. That is why we have come here
Me : ok I will have little only.
Uncle : fine no probs.
Me : thanks uncle.
Uncle : Raki, do you drink
Me : ohh no uncle. Why any plans tonite?
Uncle : yes raki. That is why prasad and me came here
Me : ohh sorry uncle I wont drink so there is no stock here.
Uncle : you don’t worry about that.
Me : then what help I can do uncle
Uncle : can you give the room for tonite?
Me : I didn’t understand
Uncle : can you sleep down tonite so that Prasad, me and few other friends are coming
Me : ohhh so lots of plan tonite
Uncle : yes yes.
Me : ok uncle enjoy. But what will aunty tell for this
Uncle : that you don’t worry. I have already told her.
Me : did she agree
Uncle : what do you think? She was angry and told no. but later prasad's wife convinced
Me : ohh ok (I was with full joy that I get chance to sleep with two sexy aunties tonite)
Uncle : (He turned towards Prasad and told) Prasad keep that cover here onlly
Me : (Prasad kept the big cover) oh so many bottles?
Uncle : there are 6 of us raki.
Me : ohh so lots of fun tonite
Uncle : yes. Its been many months we all got together.
Me : enjoy uncle I wont mind.
Uncle : and you don’t worry we wont spoil anythng in your room and also wont make it dirty
Me : that is fine uncle.
Uncle : ok now come lets go and have dinner
Me : ok sure uncle you go I will come in few minutes
Uncle : ok sure raki and thanks for sparing your room

I was fully happy that I got a chance to sleep in aunty’s house when both sexy ladies are there. I was wondering how it will be the whole nite. I was happy that even tulsi is there and wanted to feel how she behaves when I am with them whole night.
Uncle and Prasad left down stairs. As soon as they left, I just check the cover. There were lots of bottles, snacks. I felt they are enjoying with WINE, I will enjoy with WOMEN.
I just closed the door and went down stairs to aunty’s house. There were only Tulsi’s family as guest. I was expecting many families. Then I realised all others will join later. My sexy aunty was there with beautiful saree. She smiled as if she has seen me just now. But I was eagerly waiting to see Tulsi. She was not there. Then I just went and sat on sofa. I was thinking Tulsi has not come. But suddenly the bathroom door opened and there came the sexy kajol faced Tulsi. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw she was gorgeous.

What Tulsi was wearing? How she was looking? What made my dick erect as soon I saw her? will tell you in next updates. Sorry guys I have a Pataka aunty tonite to celebrate Diwali whole night. I just didn’t want to disappoint you all so typed this short update.

Love you all
Rakesh.

Plz update bro..... Excellent super hot and sexyyyy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by Cnuvas87823 - 29-12-2020, 06:06 AM