Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
Bhola was sitting perched on the side arm of the sofa. The living room was dimly lit with a single yellow golden lamp, and the fellow seemed naked except for his brief with his t shirt still clutched in his hands, his head bowed in despair. He was shocked to see her and she noted that he seemed to be almost in tears.

"Bhola!", She whispered fiercely in surprise and looked back hastily. Fortunately, the door to their bedroom was shut.

"Bhabhi, aap!", (Madam! It’s you!) he jumped almost falling off from his perch startled by her presence. Surprise turned to embarrassment as he didn't expect her to catch him in his briefs. Or to chance upon him dressed as she was in just a towel.

"Bhola, abhi tak yahan kya kar rahe ho? Soye nahin?"  (Bhola, what are you doing here this late. Didn't go to sleep?)  Shobha recovered her usual confident poise, not withstanding the fact that she was dressed in a towel talking to her man servant who in turn was dressed in just his briefs, and with her husband asleep not more than twenty feet away, and not mindful of the fact that the servant had seen her topless just half an hour back.

Bhola began sobbing, catching her by surprise. He seemed to be mumbling something but couldn't get his words coherent. Clearly he had been mooning away in the living room since being ejected - ignominiously naked - by her husband after the couple had both stripped and teased the poor fellow. He probably couldn't take it and Shobha felt a pang of sympathy for him.

She stepped closer to him, again patting him on his cheeks to soothe him down and noticed the tear-streaked eyes. Do twenty year old handsome men cry? she mused. Strangely, she felt a sense of control on the situation not withstanding that she was dressed in just a towel.

She cupped his face between her palms and drew closer.

"Baa....Bhaa..Bhabhi, Humko aise mat tadpao. Hum mar jayenge. Hum aap se pyar karte hain. Aap him as umar mein badi hain. Aur him aapke naukar hain. Par hamara bhi kuch khyal kijiye. Hum aap pe marte hain. Hum aap ke liye kuch bhi kar denge. Jaan de denge aapke liye. Par aisa humko tadpao mat bhabhi. Hum pagal no jayenge. Saheb ko bolo ki hum par aisa zulm na karein". The words tumbled out in an emotional outburst catching her by surprise.

( Madam, please don't torture me like this. I will die. I love you. You are older than me. I am your servant. But please do think of me. I can give my life for you. I will do anything for you. I will give up my life. But please don't trouble me like this. I am going crazy. Please tell saheb that he shouldn't torture me like this......)

Shobha instinctively tried to calm down his hysterics and felt a gush of sympathy for the anguish the poor fellow must be feeling.

She kissed him.

It was a soft kiss initially on his lips more to stop his emotional outburst. She tasted the tobacco on his lips from the cigarette that they had shared an hour back. His chin felt rough and with an evening shadow of a beard. He looked so vulnerable with his eyes covered with a film of tears. He closed his eyes and she kissed him on his closed eyes. And kissed him again on his lips.

This time he was prepared. He kissed back hungrily. She forced open his mouth. He parted his lips readily. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Not bad, she thought as she tasted the strange taste of his wet tongue and mouth. She was used to Chetan and this was a new male mouth. That he was a servant never crossed her head. She was the aggressor. They continued kissing and the silent room was filled with the noise of their smooching. Thank god, Chetan was a sound sleeper, thought Shobha.

Bhola now pulled her closer. She swept into an embrace and he tightened his strong arms around her. She now felt his strong muscles and his broad shoulders. Now he cupped her face in his hands and sucked back with an ardour that surprised her. His hands then went over her back.

Which is when her towel dropped leaving her naked and hugging her servant who was also naked but for his briefs.
Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 6 users Like RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 28-12-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM