Poll: Which part was touched
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boobs
43.01%
40 43.01%
Butt
48.39%
45 48.39%
Pussy
8.60%
8 8.60%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public
This is a true story that happened when I was very young. Once my mom came to pick me up from school in the afternoon. we boarded a bus to take us home. there were a few college boys in the bus too, i guess their classes were over too. since there wasn't any place to sit, both my mom and i kept standing. I was a standing behind mom. now to describe her, she was 35 years old, a fair punjabi woman with ripe breasts and a tight ass. i guess people would consider her 'hot'. She was wearing a salwar-kameez like always.

After some time, i noticed that the two of the boys had moved close to her. Whenever the bus used to jerk when the driver accelerated or braked hard, they used to fall over my mom. while doing this, one of them would place hs hand on her back or ass for 'support' and would take their time removing it. the other one was standing close to mom, and though i'm not sure, i suppose he was touching her back with his erection. similarly, one boy was on her side, and used was touching the side of her breast with his arm, with the pretext of holding the railing.

Though it wasn't really a full 'molestation', when i grew up a bit and realized what those boys were doing, the thinking about it made me hard. the fact that these boys had touched and enjoyed parts of my mom, a decent and homely woman, and she did not do anything exited me a lot. i guess that's the reason for me having developed a voyeur fantasy now that i'm older...
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone saw their family women getting groped in public - by vault - 22-12-2020, 08:09 PM