Adultery Sexventures of Sruthi
I asked him what he is trying to do, the next second i could feel something both hot and chill entering my vagina. He was inserting his tongue inside my vagina. I have never felt such a feeling ever. I gave a light moan. I felt his cock becoming more stiff as his tongue was going in and out of my vagina. I wanted to taste his cock as he was enjoying my pussy. I started to stroke his cock and with my other hand was feeling his testicles that was in the size of an kiwi fruit. I slowly moved towards him and held his cock close to my lips.

[Image: 320-1000.gif]

That was the first time I was eager to take a cock in my mouth. I have done that to my hubby after his compulsion, that too I did it halfheartedly. But i felt an urge to do this to this old hard cock. I got hold of his cock and ran my tongue over his tip. I licked the sides of his cock head. Then kept my lips over his tip hole and kissed it, as I kissed it I slowly let his cock inside my mouth. His cock head was entirely in, the taste was very different and I liked it. As I was licking his cock he slid his fingers into my pussy. His one finger was inside my pussy, he was licking my pussy lips with his tongue and with his other hand he was crushing my ass. I felt he was very strong. The pleasure was immense that I forgot about his cock and started to enjoy his licking. He was able to keep me in that position as long as he wanted. He kept on licking me for more than 10 mins and gave me a shivering orgasm. As my body was experiencing the orgasm he put his hands around my ass and hugged and was sucking my pussy as if he was sucking the juice out of the juicebox. He kept hold of me like that for another few minutes and sucked my pussy. He let me loose when he felt satisfied that he sucked out everything. The pleasure was immense and enjoyable for me.

[Image: 039-1000.gif]

Then I got up from him, I saw droplets of water around his mouth and asked what it was. He laughed and said it’s my rathi’s juice. I was feeling shy for what he said and kissed him all over his face and said I have never experienced something like this. He pinched my pussy and said don’t worry I will take care of it. I asked him to lay on the bed and started to suck his dark cock. I realized that his cock had stiffened and ready to plough me. I started feeling its length and size. I will defenitely that was one nice meaty cock around 7 inches thick and veins protruding on it(much much bigger than my hubby’s minion). I shook it few times, caressed it lengthwise. His cock hardened further. He got me and made me lie on the bed and kissed for few seconds and then he got up and slowly put his erect cock in my pussy, first the head went in, then he pushed his cock fully. I was able to sense his big hard cock slide into my pussy. First time a cock other than my hubbys’s is entering my pussy and I was super excited. 

[Image: 310-1000.gif]

He inserted his cock inside pussy and started moving it inside deeper and deeper and started to fuck me slowly. He lay upon me entirely, while his cock was still in my pussy. He kissed my lips and was slowly fucking me in and out. He started to nibble my ears and bit my neck. This was very erotic and I gave a moan, hearing me moan he got excited and licked my neck and ears. He was licking, biting, nibbling my neck and ears and as well fucking me in slow motion. I felt speechless and the pleasure was mounting way higher that I have ever experienced. As he was laying over me he moved his hands and got hold of my ass and started to move his cock in and out a little faster. His movement was stronger and faster and every move was getting his cock deeper into my pussy.  He was pounding my pussy like that for few minutes and I was enjoying the pleasure he was giving. He got up from me and stared into my eyes and asked how was it as he was still moving his dick in and out. I was speechless and was breathing heavily. What are you doing to me ramu, I am feeling like being in heaven. 

[Image: 059-1000.gif]

He smiled at me and pulled his dick out I felt some liquid dripping out of my pussy and made the bed wet. I asked why he took it out. He said wait wait, its fully yours and I will give it to you entirely. I closed my face out of shyness for his comments. He lifted my back and got close to pussy and began to lick and suck my pussy. He sucked and licked my jucies again, I could see drops of juices around his mouth. After few mins he saw me in my eyes and  placed his hands on my pussy lips and flapped it and said my sweet pussy is watering heavily rathi, Did you like what I am doing so much. I smiled and said yes. He laughed laid me down and again positioned his cock to my pussy and pushed it in fully with one full push. His dick went in and reached my depths. He saw into my eyes and asked shall we start. I nodded yes, he began to fuck me. He caught hold of my boobs and started pressing them as he was fucking me. He then got hold of my legs wide open and began to fuck me vigorously. I was not able to control my pleasure. I was experiencing and started to moan louder, I was moaning for his each  and every push.

[Image: 929-1000.gif]

After few minutes he asked me to raise my legs and got them in front of him. He was fully behind my legs and was fucking in my pussy. He got hold of both my legs and began to fuck me. I could feel that my pussy clasping his dick tighter. My hands were holding the pillow and I was moaning loudly than ever. He fucked me for about 5 minutes and when he was about to cum let my legs down and got hold of hips and was thrusting his dick firmly inside emptied his cum inside me. He fired his hot juice entirely inside me, I could feel his cum filing me. We were making love in broad day light and i was enjoying it. I did not even think of using condom. He laid still on me for few minutes with his cock was in my pussy

After few minutes he got up pulled his semi rigid cock out and his cu was dripping from my happy pussy. He lay next to me. He pulled me and I rolled over him and was lying on his chest and he was caressing my ass gently. We were silent for few minutes, then i lifted myself and looked into his eyes. He asked me how did i feel. I went near him told him in a low voice, ” You are Super good, gentle and exciting and and I dint find words to express my feelings. I hugged him said You make me feel very very happy even my hubby has not given this to me in the past 4 years. Please consider this as our first night no first noon. Fuck me daily and make me yours”.
He said “I am lucky to have such a beautiful wife. I shall fuck and make you happy when ever you ask for it”. I moved down and took his lame cock in one hand and kissed it gently and said Thanks for giving me so much pleasure. He pulled me up to him and whispered that still there is lot more to come. We laughed at each other and i came out of bed, went to toilet and freshened. He also came and freshened himself along with me.
We both lay in each other’s arms and rested the entire noon embarrassing each others naked body. I put my clothes with his help and took the mangalsutra. I looked the clock and noticed it was 2.30 and asked shall we have lunch, he rubbed his belly and said yes he is hungry. I laughed and went back to my house as a good wife to get food for my hubby…
[+] 2 users Like donrocky11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 17-12-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 17-12-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by KareenaKapoorLover - 17-12-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by Lactator - 17-12-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by Rbjunior - 17-12-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by lickerofpussy9 - 17-12-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by veenabhat - 17-12-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 18-12-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 18-12-2020, 03:07 PM