Adultery Sexventures of Sruthi
Thanks for your replies and your interest on the story. 

The next day as usual he came to my house for chat. In the mid of our discussion he asked if i had found his wife’s name, I said No. He saw me for few minutes and said that you are lying. I could see that from your eyes. Then he continued I call my wife Rathi, she was critically ill for nearly 3 years and then died 5 years back. So for the past 8+ years i am unattended by any women. After my wife’s dismissal i dint want to live and i dint care much about me but u came into this house with her name like an reviving angel. It made me mad for you just for your name. But after i saw you for the first time i was feeling as if i got back to my 30s the days i used to enjoy with my wife. I tired to stop him and the talk. But he said just give me few more minutes let me finish.

Saying so he took the Mangal Sutra(thali - gold chain with all the auspicious connections) of his wife and placed it on the table. This is my Rathi’s. I want you to have it and I want to be a servant for you forever. If you are fine with this put it in your neck and come to my room if not bring it to my room and leave it. Take your own time, and i definitely know you like me saying so he left the house. I wanted to run to his room and hug him kiss him and make him do lot more to me, but i dint. I wanted to make him more desperate. So, I dint speak to him for next few days but made him see me at least every hour during the day with some sexy dresses. I am sure he found that i was playing with him. When he tried to speak to me i dint answer him and just went past him. In the mean while i came to know that the house owner and their family were planning on a vacation for a week and i am sure that Ramu might not go. It has been more than one week since Ramu came and gave his wife’s mangal Sutra, I still did not return it to him. But we were kind of growing our lust for each other.
The day came when they started for the trip and as expected Ramu did not go, so his daughter in law asked me to take care of him and requested to provide him food daily. I knew this would happen and i was waiting for it. They all started on a friday evening and said they will return by next sunday. On that evening i planned to do something kinky. So i took the mangal sutra he gave me to his room around 8 pm and asked him why he gave this to me. He said that he wanted to make me his wife. He explained saying that by carrying this magal sutra i wont stain my life. If i carry his mangal sutra it would mean i am his wife and he would readily fuck her any time without being worried or afraid that i am someone else wife. I asked him what if i don’t want to be your wife and don’t want your mangal sutra. He said he would pursue me by someway and would make me his wife. I asked him if he would do anything to win me. He said he would do anything i wish for. With this conversation i came back to my home. I was thinking to ask him do something very low and kinky. My hubby came home around 8.30. He was early that day.
I made dinner and took it to ramu’s room around 9 pm and gave him. He asked me to get some water from the bubble top. I took his water bottle to the bubble top got full water, came near him drank the entire bottle in front of him and gave a jug to him. He was seeing what I was doing and got confused. Then for the first time in my life I did one of the filthiest things ever I have done. I lifted my saree just above the knee and my thighs were clearly visible and then took his hand with the jug just below to my pussy and started to pee. I could see in his face that he was shocked by my act and also noticed he was getting hard. I could feel my pee splashing over his hands. After filling the jug with my pee i stopped and moved back, let my saree down and said him drink this first then i will think about being your wife. He did not even think for a second, he took a sip gave a lecherous smile and took a gulp again. I never thought he would do that. He emptied the jug and licked over the splashed pee on his hands and came near me and said whats next my dear rathi. I had nothing to say so i came back home thinking about what he did and felt he was very desperate.
The next day morning when i went to give him breakfast he took me his jug and asked me to refill it. I gave him a smile and said why don’t you try it yourself. As soon as i said so he came near and kneeled in front of me and lifted my saree up to my thighs and he saw me and said can I lift it bit more so I can see my water tap and place my jug properly. I let a smile and shook my head, he was very happy and lifted my saree so he could see my pussy. He was seeing my puss for the first time and this was the first time for me too show my pussy to any one other than my hubby. I was very excited and his face was bright seeing my pussy. He kept his jug near my pussy and waited for me to pee. I could feel his breath on my pussy. My pussy hairs were tingling to his breath. I am sure he was enjoying my pussy view. I filled his jug slowly and could hear the sound of it. It was only half fill he saw it and made a sad face at me saying is that it, I want more. I laughed and said here tank is empty now so for remaining you can take that water for now. He too smiled and said don’t forget to fill the tank. Saying so he moved forward close to my pussy and smelled it. His nose was touching my pubic hairs and i wanted to burry his face. I shook myself and moved back he said wonderful smell and i was about to leave the room he caught my hand and said that he wanted to see my pussy without hair. I left without saying a word. But i did not get my privacy time to do that since my hubby was on leave for next 2 days. When I went to give him his lunch on that day, he was waiting for me with his cock peeking outside his vesti. It was really dark and standing stiff like a flag pole. I laughed and asked him what this was. He smiled and said I saw your pussy so you should also see my dick. That’s why I am showing it to you. I laughed out immediately saying as if this is the first time, I am seeing it, I told him I have seen it many times. He was giving a silly smile and said is it so and asked if he likes it. I said I can’t say the answer to him and came back to my room. So, we had nothing much other than this pee play and his cock display for that weekend. He would ask for pee whenever I stepped into his room and I too was kind of having fun with him. He would insist each and every time please I want to see it without hair. The weekend was over and my hubby started to work on monday morning 10 AM as usual. Butterflies were flying within me about thinking what all we might do today. I was sure today was the day. After my hubby left i took my time to remove my pubic hairs then took a bath and dressed myself in a nice blue saree. I thought putting up the mangal sutra that ramu gave, but i had other plans for it so i did not wear it. I went to his room and asked him to come home for breakfast around 11. I was intentionally late.

Please be open to tell your comments...
[+] 3 users Like donrocky11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 17-12-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 17-12-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by KareenaKapoorLover - 17-12-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by Lactator - 17-12-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by Rbjunior - 17-12-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by lickerofpussy9 - 17-12-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by veenabhat - 17-12-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Sexventures of Sruthi - by donrocky11 - 18-12-2020, 07:36 AM