Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(27-11-2020, 04:09 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Krish My Man !!! ... Only one word for your writing skill "AMAZINGGGG"   Iex  

I thoroughly enjoyed each and every single line of this update.I purposefully completed reading this update in 2 days just to remain curious to read the remaining part the next day (I know its weird).
Surprisingly Tejas part was hell exciting this time...and honestly when all of a sudden Meera came towards Tejas to imitate as if she's about to spit in his mouth, GODDD that was sooo sooo fucking hot and erotic.That is what makes Meera "The Meera". She is such a mesmerising and astonishing character that I bet no one can stop falling for her (That is why I understand Desai's desperation for her. Its just not her looks or body which solely excites you, It's her conversation, her personality which makes you lust for her and I guess Desai by fluke had a chance to feel that for once and this is why she is not going away from his mind).
Meera makes me remember of someone in my life who is exactly like her in every aspect and thats why I'm in love with the way she is. Her conversation part itself is enough to make you hard. Such is her aura and personality. One thing I love about her the most ,is that she always has something to say when pillow talking with Krish ,for instance she never revealed about kitchen bra' strip episode of Tejas the same night with Krish.She waited and expressed it the next day ,when Krish again started dwelling on Tejas' topic. She always has things stored in her which she talks about when time is right for it and I didn't mean in any way that she hides important life related things from Krish. It's just those little exciting episodes which she knows when to reveal and Krish also won't get hurt after knowing. Infact it transforms the conversation more live and exciting when she reveals such little but not petty instances during conversation.
(This remind me of one thing. Hope next time Tejas gets his reward from Meera's mouth which luckily Krish got on Tejas' behalf)

One more thing I gotta say to you Krish. Although you promised 2 update per week but the way last 2 updates are coming, it is even better  because a long update per week is very much better than 2 short updates in a week. We are able to connect better with Single long update rather than 2 short ones. I don't want to sound greedy and ask for 2 such long updates in a week  Tongue. I know its quite tuff to do.

I'm desperately and impatiently waiting for the next update. How skilfully Meera is going to find out Tejas' size and what's Desai going to do in Krish's absence. I'm sure Desai won't be able to get into Meera's pants that easily as Meera is not "Ananya" but surely he has some plan to at least talk to Meera and meet her may be.
I wish he at least gets to have his long awaited normal "date" with Meera.He has been really fighting hard for that.Will Meera convince Krish for that without making him hurt or suspicious.That we will find out ?? 
          But again have to mention a point which by far i'm unable to digest ,that why Desai repeatedly is so direct with his words about Meera when he is talking to Krish.I don't think doing favours for Krish or directly asking to bed Meera is going to help Desai at all.Instead Krish will hate him more and more. If Desai would have known Krish like Tejas, he wouldn't do such mistakes again and again.Even if somehow he  cunningly gets to bed Meera, that will also happen only once as Krish after knowing that he has been cheated will eliminate all kinds of relations with Desai there and then.If Desai wants to have Meera more than once, he has to play genuine and not just cheat.Desai need to change his attitude and I think the way Krish is , he for sure will start getting aroused if Desai stops boasting of himself and starts creating such an impression in Krish's mind that it will be only Krish who will be in command if he lets Desai to talk to Meera. 
Krish is not an hateful or vengeful guy. He is a kind of person who gets aroused when he thinks that things are in his control and that is why he lets Tejas flirt with his wife because Tejas listens to him and Tejas makes Krish feel comfortable with his words. Desai should definitely work on his ego if he wants to meet Meera.

I hope Desai in his desperation doesn't make any mistake just to prove Krish, which in turn would worsen the relationship of Meera and Krish and thus losing the chance of getting Meera as she can be won only when she is with Krish and is in stable mind. She loves Krish immensely and if things don't remain good between the couple ,then for sure she would get hurt and wouldn't pay any heed to Desai.This will surely make Krish more angry and Desai would permanently lose Krish as a "friend".

Goddd this update just filled me with energy and I can't stop thinking about the next update....my mind is racing
Will have to wait one week I guess banana
Thank you for the long comment. I am just thrilled when guys sit up and put their thoughts into a long comment. 
(02-12-2020, 01:00 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: krish dear.............update next plz

(03-12-2020, 10:40 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: continue bro

(03-12-2020, 02:48 PM)peter171 Wrote: Waiting for updates

(03-12-2020, 03:31 PM)Sagar s Wrote: Update krish boy

(10-12-2020, 12:59 AM)Chutiyadr Wrote: Waiting for new updates

(10-12-2020, 04:31 AM)peter171 Wrote: Waiting for next updates

(10-12-2020, 12:45 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: krish dear..............

waiting eagerly for next update

(14-12-2020, 04:42 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Waiting for the update Krish hope u are back and update will come soon all the best waiting for raunchy action

(14-12-2020, 01:44 PM)peter171 Wrote: Waiting for updates

Thank you all for showing such overwhelming response. Like I mentioned in my last comment, I've been a bit busy with personal stuff. Forgive me for making you wait.

Tomorrow, I'll post the next episode.
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 2 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 14-12-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM