Ruchi Story –for Betterment of my family
Photo 
Ruchi Story –for Betterment of my family
This is a narration of some true events that happened in a conservative middle class Indian family intimately known to me.

The horny well endowed chief of a textile mill, who is deserted by his wife, happens to see an extremely sexy married ripe women woman in a marriage function and falls for her openly in presence of her husband and parent-in-laws. Understanding his miseries and hostile reactions of women's husband towards such advances, the mature wife of one of his senior allies who too is there helps CEO by reviving her old contacts with bride's mother-in-law makes quite a deal , now the sex starved CEO has a chance of life time cuckold his subordinate’s wife , well the think is Ruchi the wife was the surprise and unexpected quantity more smart than her voluptuous looks suggested , now read the story

Ruchi was pushed inside the bedroom she could not believe actually it was happening, after dinner Sen madam & mummy suggested spending some time with Reddyji as the poor sex deprived fellow is going for a month, so Sen.madam took the lead in dressing & making her ready. She had given her some jewels and a silver worked green saree for wearing I told her I am not wearing my bra or petticoat she chided me & winked at me you know it’s not required and left her to get changed..
Ruchi locked the room and then slowly removed her salver kammees ,duppatta & panties and was now fully naked her thick black bush glistened tingled with moisture & her bodily fluids as she moved towards bathroom to wash then she looked at the tray with saree and jewels felt intrigued she lifted the saree to have a better look and from its folds an electric razer fell down , my  god she thought Sen. madam is unbelievable , she took the razer and went to the bathroom switched it on, she had never believed in much of shaving so she first shaved her armpits it felt super smooth as it removed all the hair & as she touched her arm pits it looked like baby skin perfect and clean .
Now with bit of trepidation she lifted her right leg and put it in a bathroom stool, then slowly started shaving her pussy hair slowly her pink clit & labia was there in all glory but excitement made her pussy to leak it was uncontrollable she had to hold herself a few minutes to steady herself, then she shaved her pussy clean of any hair and went to the dressing table and had a good look at her clean shaved pussy it looked beautiful pinkish & pure. But her amorous thoughts and Reddy’s big monster penis was making her pussy leak non-stop.she moved to the bathroom again cleaned herself & toweled dry. Everything was dry except her constantly moist pussy thinking about the night ahead and Reddys abnormally long & thick penis which she saw in its full glory discharging loads of thick creamy cum in the bonsai garden.
She started wearing all the jewels and and quickly wore the saree as she heard knock in the door it was Sen.madam she asked are you ready & took her arm and lead her into the to another room a bedroom decked with flowers and candle sticks filling the room with aroma & sexual adour . Sen.Madam smiled at her & said she will bring Reddy sir who was sleeping in the other room not knowing this prize was ready & waiting for him in this another room. Then Madam took my hand & said everything will work out for you & family so do not have any regrets enjoy the moment.
Ruchi moved to the big king size bed immersed in her thought as now it’s really happening its time she take full control and make Mr. Reddy do what she wants to do in her own pace, left it to him with his lack of sex in last few years she felt he will simply crudely couple her without any finesse & also felt there will be no joy in that - she definitely wanted his big member in her pussy but at her own pace wanted him get real desperate for her pussy, She felt guilty & excited about her amorous thoughts & wicked planning on what she was about to do then she removed her saree & sat comfortably on the middle of the bed the wooden partition of old fashioned wooden cot covered her from the door. Now she sat waiting for the big man to make his entrance arms folded across her fully aroused breast reddened pimples were fully aroused and pointed and tilted upwards.
As she looked up at the clock she thought about her husband and felt sorry for him at the same time she felt she was lucky he was allowing this to happen with full conscience even though it was immoral, selfish & for the family she had never felt so sexy & horny not even in her first night with her husband and felt for many ladies this happens in their dream or in fantasy or worse they have to cheat to do what she was going but in her case her whole family was behind this holy coupling to relieve the big man Reddy of his pent up sexual stress.
As she was immersed on those thoughts the door opened and Reddy came into her view having his dhoti in hand fully naked his big penis jutting straight in all glory his eyes red with the disturbed sleep.Ruchi looked at him he was at least 6 ft 3 truly big man with huge thighs and strongly built arms in every inch of way he was a giant of a man with huge presence even normally dressed in office clothes he was known for his huge cock & massive testicles in and around the mill area, He locked the door & turned to wear his dhoti Ruchi in her strong voice said leave the dhoti Reddyji & come near me.

CONTINUED
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Ruchi Story –for Betterment of my family - by mouthinvader - 09-12-2020, 11:44 PM