Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Mom came out of her room looking like a goddess. It was clear that she had taken a bath, I could see the dampness in her hair. But what captured my attention was what she was wearing. A deep purple color lace lingerie, and a matching sheer gown that showed more than it covered up. I never knew mom could look so sexy! I was speechless.

“Wow! You’ve set the table so well!” mom said walking to the table, ignoring the fact that she had dressed up like a bomb. “Looks like a real date with mom!” She came to me, hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. I could feel her boobs crush against my chest. My hands involuntarily cupped her ass, and mom let go of me immediately.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” mom said, in mock anger.

“Sorry mom, it’s just… you look so hot today!” I blurted out.

“Really?!” Mom was impressed immediately. “You think I look good in this?” mom spread her gown and gave ma full view of her goods. I nodded in affirmation.

“I brought this for your dad. But now that he isn’t here, I thought I would give you the treat instead” she winked at me. “Your dad would have enjoyed this so much” she said.

“Even I’m enjoying it mom”, mesmerized at her beauty.

“I bet you are,neighbors” mom said eying the tent on my pants. Her naughty eyes slowly filled with lust.

I put my hand on my crotch and adjusted it right in front of her, still looking into her eyes. My dick seemed like it would burst out of my pants if I left it as it is.

“Guess that little neighbor had put up has you worked up,make out” mom said, covering herself feeling self-conscious immediately.

“No mom,afte” I said and said and held her hand. “You have me worked up” I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on her lips, mom was reluctant at first, but soon gave in. She was just as horny as I was.

“No…” she pulled after makeout session. “This is wrong” she tried to get away, but her weak body was still pressed against mine, my hard dick poking at her crotch.

“No mom, it’s your honeymoon. I’m just filling in for dad” I said and went back to kissing her. She didn’t back away this time. Mom took my hand and put it on her boobs. I didn’t need more instructions, and I immediately started to squeeze her.

“Aaaahhh” Mom moaned, allowing better access into her mouth. I pulled down her bra and freed her hard nipple from its constraint. I squeezed it between two of my fingers while still squeezing mom’s boob.

I suddenly moved down and took most of her huge breast in my mouth, sucking on it like a mad dog.

“Aaaahhh…. No… not here” Mom said trying my hungry mouth from her tit. I knew mom wanted me to fuck her hard that night. I could see it in her eyes. I dragged mom into the bedroom and bolted the door from the inside.

I pushed her on the bed violently and jumped on it myself. I pounced on mom and started to kiss and lick every exposed part of her skin. Soon, both of us were completely nude, exploring each other’s naked bodies with our hands and mouth.

Mom pushed me on the bed and gave me a naughty smile, like a tigress. “Your dad loves it when I do this to him” She said as she went down on me.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 02:53 PM