Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I woke up to the sound of mom’s voice. She was trying to keep her voice low, but she was standing right behind me, and I could hear everything. She was on the phone, talking to dad. She was telling him how she missed him, and how she couldn’t wait to see him once we got back home.

Soon, their chatter turned quite erotic. Mom called out to me to check if I was awake, but I didn’t move. I had my eyes closed, yet I heard in detail what mom wanted to do to dad. Just hearing mom say all those naughty things to dad made me all the more horny, and my dick was up again, erect in its full glory, pressed against my abdomen.

“Oh, stop it” mom said into the phone. “There’s only so much I can do to stop myself from fingering my pussy.”

“No, he’s asleep” mom said, he must have asked her if I wasn’t around. “Ok, fine. Just, try to come back sooner. You have a lot to make up to for missing our second honeymoon” mom said, she kissed him and cut the call.

Mom walked to the small dressing table. I was facing directly at the dressing table, so I cracked opened my eyes just a little bit, and got a glorious view of mom standing, with her side facing me. She was completely nude, except for a towel that covered her from her boobs to her thighs. Her hair was still dripping wet, and I could see her shoulders covered with water droplets.

Mom was looking at herself in the mirror, admiring her body. I was doing the same. She squeezed her boobs and ran her hands down to her pussy. Mom closed her eyes in pleasure and bit her lower lip. I opened my eyes wider to see what she was up to. Mom parted the towel a bit, and started rubbing her pussy. I couldn’t imagine that mom was bold enough to take care of herself while her son was in the same room. I continued to watch as mom fingered her pussy savoring in every move of her fingers inside her juicy cunt.

“Ding- Dong” it was the doorbell. Mom was immediately flustered. I closed my eyes, but had them open just enough to look through. Mom ripped out her towel, giving me a full view of her sexy, firm nude body for a fraction of a second, before she put on her deep purple, satin nighty. The sleeveless nighty had thin spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline, which gave a full view of her sexy arms and her cleavage. I had never seen mom wear this at home, I guess she had bought it newly for this special trip.

Mom opened the door and collected the lunch she had ordered a while ago. She woke me up. I refused to get up, and waited until my dick subdued its hardness. A tough task after what I had just seen. I covered my semi erection with my clothes and made my way into the bathroom.

“Just change here, I’ve seen you with less clothes on” mom said, teasing me.

“Yes ma, but I was younger then”

“Oh, you will always be my little baby” She said and hugged me. I could smell the perfume on her body and I felt her soft tits pressing against my body. My erection was getting stronger, so I let her go, but mom leaned in for a kiss at the same time, and instead of landing on my cheeks, she kissed me on my mouth.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 02:49 PM