Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
She was a beautiful lady, and she knew it too. Even at the age of 36, she was still fit as a 20yrs girl and had maintained curves in all the right places. She was never too shy to show off her body. Always wearing her saree below her navel, and wearing blouses with plunging necklines. 

I was just 16 with raging hormones, and although I had thought of mom my times while jerking off, I had never really made any advances. I knew that my lust for mom should only be confined to my fantasies. Little did I know that the trip would change it all.

--

Our tour guide picked us up from the railway station and we were transferred to our hotel. The tour guide read out our itinerary for the day, which only consisted of visiting one waterfalls later in the evening, followed by the house boat stay. Mom was quite embarrassed, and asked him if there was anything else we could do before the waterfalls visit. It was clear that mom and dad had wanted to spend the afternoon together, possibly fucking their brains out, before going out. I was already quite tired from the journey and all I wanted to do was take a bath before we went sightseeing. Mom agreed with me and we decided to stay in for the afternoon.

The room was quite spacious enough, and had a queen sized double bed right in the middle. I imagined dad carrying mom to the bed, and ravaging her milfy beauty as soon as they got into the room. With dad being out of town for six months, I guessed even mom was craving for just that. My dick had begun to grow again. I excused myself to the bathroom. Mom asked to take a bath first, and so I went in with my towel.

Watching mom in the pink saree exposing her sexy navel had taken a toll on my senses. I was hard a rock by the time I got nude inside the bathroom. I turned on the shower and began to shag, thinking of mom, who was just outside the bathroom door. I imagined holding her firm hips and pumping her from behind, cumming deep inside her tight pussy while she moaned my name.

I came out from the bathroom more tired than I had gone in with, thanks to my shagging session. I had just a towel wrapped around my waist and plonked myself right on the bed. “Arre, wake up. Wear some fresh clothes and then sleep. I’ll go take a bath” Mom said and went into the bathroom. The soothing sounds of water flowing inside the bedroom made me all the drowsier and I quickly fell asleep.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 02:45 PM