Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
so lets start the story ...

Mom had been crying. I noticed that her moist eyes were red and puffy the moment she opened the door. Dad had come back from a six month Dubai tour last night and I spent the evening at a friend’s house right after college to give mom and dad some privacy. 

I usually came home by 5:30 in the evening, but that day, it had been close to 8 when I reached.

“Mom, what happened?” I asked her. She just brushed me off saying that it was nothing and went into the kitchen to fix my dinner. Dad was busy packing his bags in the room, getting ready to leave somewhere.

“Hey Raghav! Why are you so late today?” Dad asked, smiling at me. 

I just mumbled something about working on a project with a friend of mine, which was a complete lie. Dad said that he was urgently asked to leave for Delhi on an important office work. My dad, Subash, worked as the country head for a multinational company, and he was always expected to travel at such short notices. 

-

This explained why mom was crying.

It was quite normal for dad to travel frequently and it didn’t always bother mom. This time, however, dad had just come back from a long international trip, and mom had planned for a private trip to Kerala- just the two of them. Mom was really looking forward to taking that trip, and was now upset that she wouldn’t be able to go.

--

“Saritha, why don’t you and Raghav go on the trip.” Dad said to mom while we were having dinner. Mom looked at him questioningly. “It’s already too late to cancel anything. Besides, Monday is a holiday, isn’t it Raghav?” dad asked me.

I nodded in affirmation.

“Great. Raghav, pack your clothes, you’ll still be able to catch the train if you leave within the next half hour. You guys enjoy yourself, and I’ll be back by Thursday.”

-

That is how I found myself, sharing an AC berth with mom at 10:30 on a Friday night.

We would reach our destination mid-morning the next day. “You’re ok going on a holiday with your boring old mother?” Mom asked me, once we got settled in the train. 

“Sure mom. I needed to get away from the studies for a while” I said and smiled at her weakly. Mom came and sat next to me and hugged me. “Oh, I will try my best not to bore you” She said, caressing my hair. 

I too hugged back mom and nodded. “It is kind of weird to celebrate my 18th anniversary with my son” mom said and laughed.

So that is why she was so upset. I had completely forgotten about their anniversary. Immediately my mind filled with images of what they might have planned on this trip. Maybe it was a second honeymoon! I felt my dick stir inside my underwear, it was getting a life of its own with the blood gushing to it. This wasn’t the first time I had thought of lewd things about my mother.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 02:44 PM