Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
We were ready for the second coming. I turned around and mounted her. This time I slipped in far more easily and glided in. In long gentle strokes I fucked her. She let out small moans all the time. Raising herself to meet me half way. 

In between she stopped me and asked me to pull out. I did and she put her hands behind her back and brought out the Mangalsutra which she had casually tossed on the bed. “the fucking thing is pricking my back” she said and threw it off the bed.

I mounted her again and continued where I left off. It was a long relaxed screw. The whiskey had numbed my cock and her cunt. It must have been an eternity before I came. It was again a lot of semen. By the time I was into my second spurt she shuddered and came too. After a while I pulled out and lay by her side. She put her head on my shoulder. The clock showed 1:50. It was lunch break.

--

What did you think of this story?? i thought it is somewhere incomplete... but whole rights with the original writer & he concluded this  story here. 

Mail to original writer at [email protected] and let me know what you think and what else I should write about. 

Also read my earlier stories i posted on this thread.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 11:12 AM