Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
So it was that we were both ready and primed on the morning of Friday as Dad left for the office. I normally masturbate once or twice daily, but once we decide to come together, I stop masturbating.

So since Monday night, I had not masturbated. My balls were swollen with semen and my cock was permanently semi hard. Also in the day after her periods mom also is extremely sensitive and wet and eager for sex.

So we rushed into mom’s bedroom, which was more comfortable than mine, as soon as Mom latched the door after dad left. I was right behind her and caught hold of her, turning her and started kissing her passionately all over her face, eyelids, earlobes, nose, cheeks and finally lips and then put my tongue inside her mouth and started probing her mouth. She responded eagerly. She too was hungry.

I took off her saree and her blouse. She had on a black bra inside. I unhooked that too and grabbed mom’s milky globes in both hands and started sucking them one after the other. Her nipples were already hard and erect and both almost an inch long each. Her nipples were always long and thick and I lobe sucking them. She was by now taking off the buttons of my shirt and took it off and I freed her nipples to take off my vest.

I was now bare chested with my jeans and mom was also similarly bare chested with her long petticoat below. We still standing and we continued to kiss each other and I was playing with her breasts. I slipped off her mangalsutra from her neck and threw it on the bed. its time will come when we slipped into kinky sex later in the afternoon but right now we were too hungry for games. We only wanted release.

I knelt before her and untied the knot of her petticoat and it fell down. She had on black panties inside. I pulled it down too and exposed the gates of the first home I lived in to fresh air and light. Since ours was an apartment on the tenth floor with nothing nearby, we fucked with all doors and windows except the front door totally open. So the sunlight and fresh breeze was always in good supply. It was almost as if we were fucking outdoors.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 19-03-2019, 11:03 AM