Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
My tongue slowly made its way deeper, parting her pussy lips and I began tongue fucking her, with my nose pressing on her clit. Mom was writhing wildly underneath me. I the solely concentrated on sucking her clitoris, and put one finger inside her wet pussy. Then another, and another. Three of my fingers easily entered her hot, juicy pussy. I slowly began to finger fuck her and then increased my pace gradually.

I could feel mom’s pussy walls contract as her moaning grew louder, and at the height of her sexual ecstasy, she let out jets of hot cum all over my face. I continued to suck her clit, until she grabbed my head and physically forced me to stop. I came up and slept next to her.

Mom hugged me and literally licked every spot of wet juice on my face like a hungry dog. She grabbed my throbbing hard dick and began to give me a hand job. I stopped her almost immediately. I knew I would cum if she did that. 

“Mom, I want to fuck you” I said, looking deep into her eyes.

Mom just smiled. She got out of bed and removed her clothes, and came back to bed naked. I pinned her down and started to thrust my dick inside her pussy. “No, no… let me enjoy you first” mom said. She gently made me lie down on my back and kissed me on my lips. Grabbed her buttocks and squeezed them. She slowly went down, kissing and licking my nipples. Alternating between the two.

She went further down to my belly and then to my dick. Mom was sitting on my right leg in a way that her wet pussy was pressed on my knee, while her ass was arched up, giving me a full view of her sexy back.

She licked every inch of my hard cock with her tongue, and looked straight into my eyes the entire time. Pulling down my foreskin, she exposed my pink head, and liked my sticky precum that was coated on it. She sucked on the slit and slowly engulfed the entire head inside her, still sucking like a vacuum.

Then she licked her lips and took my entire dick inside her mouth in one go. I could feel my dick touching the back of her throat, yet she began to bob her head up and down, throat fucking my dick. I couldn’t take it any longer and came deep inside her throat, which she drank it all promptly.

Both mom and I were exhausted, but we were still horny. I slept beside mom and started to play with her boobs, and mom put her hand on my flaccid dick and started to play with my balls. We were kissing and fondling each other like there was no tomorrow.

#

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 07:41 PM