Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The moment I opened the door, mom pounced on me. She pushed me against the wall and began kissing me all over the face. I hugged her and responded in the same manner. Both of us were overcome with lust that was boxed up for a year, and we were all ready to let it all out.

I quickly locked the door, and carried mom to the bed room like we were newlyweds. I literally threw mom on the queen sized bed and jumped in with her. Soon we were making out like a couple of lovelorn teenagers. Our hands explored each other’s bodies, cupping each contours, feeling the touch of every inch of exposed skin, while our tongues explored out mouths. We sucked on each other’s tongues like it was the last drop of water for a dead thirsty man.

I held mom close to me, and pushed my hard on into her. Mom hastily started to remove my sweaty shirt, and I kicked away my pants. I was completely naked within seconds, while mom was still clothed from head to toe in her silk saree.

Although mom had seen my hard dick before, she was completely mesmerised by my naked body. She ran her fingers gently over my fit body admiring me. I grabbed her sweaty, naked waist, and she let out a low moan. This turned me on even more. I removed her pallu, and began to kiss mom’s naked flesh on her belly. I kissed and liked her entire navel region and began to fuck her wide navel hole with my tongue. Mom was laughing at first, but soon, even she began to enjoy my erotic antics.

While my mouth was busy with her navel, my hands travelled south. I grabbed mom’s ass and began to massage them. Mom slowly lifted her saree, giving me better access. I ran my hands underneath her saree and removed her panties.

Finally, I would get to touch my own mother’s love hole. I had been waiting for this moment for a long time now. Still kissing her tummy, I guided my hands over her soft, smooth thighs till I reached her dripping wet pussy. Stubbles of pubes had grown already. I guess mom had shaved her cunt on my last day of exams to give me a surprise. I kept my palm over her dripping wet pussy, and pushed against her warm, wet mound, and slowly began to massage her clit over her pussy lips.

I looked up. Mom had her eyes shut, and the tip of her tongue gently caressed across her lips. I moved my head down, the musky smell of her pussy was quite strong, but that didn’t bother me. I put my mouth over her entire pussy, slightly bit my teeth into the soft flesh and started to suck her, while my tongue traced her opening. Mom sighed, letting out a short breath, and brought her hands on my head. She was playing with my hair.

[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 07:40 PM