Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
So I stumbled into the bedroom, where I found my mom adjusting her maroon coloured silk saree. I immediately hugged her and started to kiss her.

“Hey, stop… stop” mom said and pushed me away. “Not here” she said and looked out of the bathroom too check if anyone saw us. No one had. “Just control for a few more days. You can have me when we get home” she said and caressed my hair. 

I was disappointed. “Please mom” I pleaded. “Let’s do it quickly here”

I started to remove her saree.

“Are you crazy? Everyone is here! It’s too risky. Besides, I want our first time to be special, not in village bathroom half clothed” she told me. But I was hard to convince. 

Mom peeped out. There was no one. So she locked the bathroom door, pulled my pants down and started to give me a hand job. She took one of my hand and put it on her boobs, which I immediately began to squeeze.

--

“Akka! Are you in there?” one of my aunt called out from the other side of the door. Both of us were jolted.

“Y… Yes. Just adjusting my saree” mom replied, still holding my hard dick.

“Just come here for a minute, we need some help with the packing” she said.

“Yes, coming” Mom agreed to it, and continued to shag me. But I was far from cumming.

“Come soon, please” aunt yelled from inside.

Mom left urgently, apologising and asked me to finish off by myself. 

That was a huge disappointment.

-

I quickly took bath and got ready to go. 

By then, my uncle’s had already dropped his wife at the temple and was back to pick up his wife. Uncle and aunt said they will come by walk, and I can go with mom on the bike.

We left like mom and son, and mid way, we were sitting like lovers. 

Mom was pushing her boobs against my back, and her hand was near my crotch, almost rubbing my raging boner. I wished she would shag me on the bike itself, but although the roads were empty, mom found it too risky. But she continued to rub me over my pants. This was too much for me already. 

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 07:38 PM