Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
“Mom. What are you doing?!” I whispered, hoping that aunt and uncle sitting in front of us didn’t hear me.

“You know what I’m doing” mom said and winked at me. She removed the zip and slid her soft hands inside my pant and took out my dick. The cool air felt extremely good against my bare dick. I was still in shock at what mom was doing to me, and my dick was quickly losing its hardness. Mom began massaging my cock with her bare hands, gently.

“Mom, stop it. We’re in a bus!” I whispered a little hard. “Ok” mom said. Then she immediately put her head on my lap and started to kiss my dick.

“MOM!” I whispered harder. I put the shawl properly, and checked the bus again. Everyone were asleep. I could even hear uncle and aunt snoring lightly in front of me. “I told you to stop it!” I told her again.

“I did stop it. Now i’m doing something else” she said and went back to caring for my cock. She parted my foreskin and pulled it down, exposing my cock head completely, which was wet with my precum. I was fully hard by then and my veins were fully exposed, as if waiting for a release. She started to lick it with just the tip of her tongue, and in no time, engulfed my entire dick inside her mouth.

Mom’s mouth was warm and wet and it felt amazing. I might have let out a small moan, and just hoped that no one heard it. Mom began to slowly bob her head back and forth, twisting her tongue against my cock, licking the entire length with ease.

She then forced my cock against her mouth, so that the tip was touching the back of her throat and started to suck on it like a vacuum for a few seconds. Mom was thoroughly enjoying herself.

This was too much pleasure for me. I tapped on mom’s shoulders and told her i was about to cum. She sucked harder, and began to fondle my balls. I couldn’t take it any longer and thrust my dick against her throat and came deep inside her throat. Mom began gagging a bit, so I eased up on it.

Mom swallowed every drop of my cum. Her lips were still wrapped around my dick, and sucked in any residue from the sides of my shaft as she got my dick out of her mouth. She put away my limp cock inside my pants and zipped me up.

“I just wanted to make up for the disappointment today” She said and winked at me.

Mom still had a drop of my cum on the side of her mouth. I wiped it off with my thumb, but mom held my hand, put my thumb inside her mouth and sucked on it, swallowing the lone drop of cum from my finger. She looked deep into my eyes, and I could see fiery lust in her eyes. I wish I could have just ripped her clothes and give her what she wanted just then.

“Did you enjoy that beta?” Mom asked once we got decent.

“Absolutely mom. I loved it. Can’t wait till we get back home in a week” I said.

“Me too” mom said and came close to me. She put her head on my shoulder and went to sleep.

I was counting the hours as to when we would return home.
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 05:45 PM