Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter – Eight

Desai did not show up for a couple of weeks. Then one Friday he asked me to join a party. He did not tell me about the party. Instead, he asked me to reach his place.
“We have an event. Wear a grey suit.” He messaged me afterwards.
I wondered if I should phone Ananya before deciding but I chose not to contact her. I have nothing to do with her.
When I reached Desai's house he was ready in a grey, shiny suit.
“You look dashing, Krish.” He said.
“What is this all about?” I did not hide my curiosity.
It was a party. Desai wanted to welcome me to his posh social club. Or at least to have me fascinated by its lustre. And he somewhat succeeded in that, after he introduced me to them.
Initially, I felt out of place when I realised I was the youngest of the men. However, after an hour and a few drinks later, I found myself having a good time. As I felt compelled to match the impression set by Desai, I was inadvertently following his mannerisms. One of the men brought it to my notice.
“You speak the same language as Mr Desai. I can see your partnership going strong. As far as I knew Desai doesn’t get involved in partnerships. But you’ve managed even though you are so young. You must be damn good with the numbers.”
He spoke without breaking eye contact. His name was Ashish Sehgal. The forty-year-old looking businessman from Thane had recently moved to Pune to assume charge of an accounting firm which sought his help to solve some leadership crisis. He was very jovial and stood out from the men of his age. Somehow I found myself attached to this person throughout the event.
He was cheerful until I asked him about his family.
“Let’s not talk about family. Why spoil the mood?” he asked.
A young woman wearing a black and red dress with matching sandals approached him to introduce herself. Ashish spoke to her with a straight face and as soon as she parted, he looked at me and gestured toward her.
“That’s a typical bitch you meet at an event like this.”
I was surprised to hear his remark because I thought the woman was gracious in her approach and looked beautiful. I smiled at his remark.
Ashish looked at me for a second before he added further. “Whenever I make such a remark, I often find other men remembering their wives.” He laughed a little. “That makes, in effect, all women bitches.”
I instantly knew how much he hated women.
His wife must have cheated on him and found better options. I thought.
“You must be thinking my wife would have cheated on me and chosen better men.” Mr Sehgal said as if he read my mind.
“I was thinking, sort of, though not exactly.” I retorted. Ashish Sehgal laughed aloud.
“You are a funny guy, I like you a lot.”
At this point, I want to inform you about something, dear readers. I’ve been talking about Mr Desai and Mr Tejas so far in this story and now I’ve suddenly brought in a new character. You must be having one doubt which I don’t have to repeat. I’d just love to clear that doubt.
No, Mr Sehgal would not fuck my wife.
No, this is not that story where every bossy character would be after my lovely wife and eventually gets to fuck her.
Why I am telling you about how I met him and became his friend anyways has a crucial role in this story. Mr Ashish Sehgal was different from any boss I’ve ever seen. He was humble, intelligent and mature. But if there was one characteristic that stood out of him; that he hated women. Mr Sehgal was a complete misogynist.
"Women don't shop for their needs. They shop because they need to scream at the world that 'this is my husband, I own his wallet'." He commented later.
I did not agree with any of his misogynistic statements, but I enjoyed his company while it lasted. He was far from intimidating. Within a few minutes I spent with him, he proved that bosses can be different from your usual expectations.
I later wondered if Mr Sehgal would ever change the way he looked at women if he saw my wife.
I liked the possibility. Because I knew Meera was so beautiful.
While returning, Desai asked about the demolition drive. I was dismayed and wondered how he would have learnt about it.
He asked me where I was moving.
“I haven’t found a suitable house,” I lied.
“Don’t worry. I can suggest a place for you.” He said and instructed his driver to change the route.
My attempts to turn down the offer went in vain. His car stopped at the parking of a huge building and I couldn’t help but marvel at its height. I instantly knew I was not going to move into such a tall building even if it was not suggested by Desai.
“Come,” Desai led me to the fifth floor. As he pulled out a key from his coat, an alarm went off in my head.
Is this his apartment?
It was a three-bedroom apartment with a lot of free space. The apartment had everything set and complete, starting from the new looking furniture to the shining curtains. However, there was no sign of anyone staying in it. The king-size bed in the master bedroom was near spotless. I knew its rent would be two times my salary. I walked around like sightseeing while subconsciously trying to underappreciate everything I saw, nevertheless could not stop imagining me and Meera making out on that large bed. I smiled at myself as I realised the silliness attached to it.
“Beautiful, isn’t it?”
Desai asked.
“Yeah, it is.” I agreed.
“You like it?”
I looked at him confused and then shook my head.
He handed me the key right away. “Take it.”
I was stunned.
“What…” I tried to laugh. “I…I can’t afford it. It…”
“Don’t afford it.” Desai quipped. “I am not selling this house to you. Neither am I renting it out. I am just letting you use it as long as you like it. When your demolition work is completed, you can rebuild your house and go back to it. Till then, I am happy to let you keep it, my friend.”
“No, Desai. I can’t take it.” I tried to return the key. He refused.
“Calm down, Krish. You can have it. You should think about your family, and Meera too. She will like it.”
“Her choices are simple like mine. This house is too luxurious. We’ll be out of place in it.”
I tried to reason but the cunning man had made his move. I struggled hard to find a reason to reject his ‘humble’ gesture of friendship.
“Okay, I will have to speak to Meera. I will take a call after that only. Maybe she’ll have to see this place first.”
I said in the end, without looking at him.
“She has seen this place, Krish,” Desai replied casually.
I was facing away from him, and it took me a second to perceive what he was referring to.
She has seen this place, Krish. My heart skipped a beat and then started pounding hard, and I struggled to turn my head to face him. Is this the apartment he had once taken Meera for a one-night-stand? I felt my body stiff and I felt the air I was inhaling did not contain enough oxygen. I took a deep breath and turned my head to the right, intentionally not trying to look at him directly.
“Are you talking about her one-night-stand with you?”
I tried to be as passive as I could as if to convey I did not give a damn about that year-old happenstance.
“Krish,” Desai moved to my front. “You are getting my point already. You know this is the place. There is no better choice than to see this offer as compensation. And you are right; Meera needs to see this place. If everything goes well, I would like to be the one showing her around this place.”
"Desai," my facial muscles stiffened and I had to try harder to move it to spit out my response. "I know you’d like to fuck her one more time. How many ways would you like to convey that to me? How can you be so shameless? I’ve told you many times; my wife isn’t for sale. She’s my life. Stop dreaming about her. We are still having this conversation peacefully only because of my patience or even helplessness but I would like to warn you, I don’t know how I am gonna behave if you keep pushing me off the edge. Just fuck off, for now, Desai.”
I threw the key on the floor and walked away.
I was shivering in anger as I stood in the lift. I wanted to hit hard on the glass on the wall. “Fucking bastard!” I grunted like an animal.
The gracious look of the apartment had suddenly turned dark in my head. It was the same place where he had taken Meera and enjoyed her body for the whole night. That king size bed flashed in my mind. The same bed where he fucked her all night. I could not stop from imagining Meera lying on that bed and Desai on top of her, naked. It wasn’t the first time I was thinking about it but this time it felt more real. I saw his monstrous body arching inward, going up and down over her, her legs in the air, and her arms inadvertently making a circle around him.
Bastard! I yelled again. When I crossed the gate I spat out on the road as if to convince the whole world how much I hated what I was imagining.
That night when I went to bed, I was surprisingly aroused. It wasn’t because of what I had been imagining throughout the evening. It was rather a response my conscience was urging me to play out. I wanted to claim the woman of my life. She was not going to sleep with Desais anymore. I was the one she loved. I was the only one who would sleep with her. Others can only dream about her.
I was hurrying when I spread her legs and pushed my erect rod into her. I sucked her lips as if to quench my thirst after a walk across the desert. I drove my hardness roughly and deeper into her and soon I was panting and grunting. I was going to ejaculate.
At that moment I suddenly saw my wife lying in a king-size bed completely naked with her legs spread, ready to welcome a man who I subconsciously knew wasn’t me. For a fraction of seconds, I panicked within that nightmarish vision, and I hurriedly made attempts to ensure that the man wasn’t Desai. No, I hate him. I searched my memories to find a man whom I could bear the sight of making love with my wife in my fantasy for a moment, and I succeeded in it exactly at the moment I began to ejaculate inside her with bursts of pleasure. I breathed hard and kept my dick as deep inside her as I could.
A moment later I was lying next to her, completely spent and waken up from the flashy world of fantasy. I was relieved that I did not let Desai be intimate with Meera even in a bad dream. But I was surprised when I later realised who it was.
It was Ashish Sehgal; the man who hated women for no reason.

Monday evening Meera was upset.
“Krish, you went to see Desai's flat?”
Desai had told her about it. I nodded.
“Why? And why didn’t you tell me?”
“But I told him no,” I said.
“Damn. But why the hell you went to see it in the first place? Why are you keeping your friendship with him?”
I felt she was unreasonably angry.
“What’s the big deal about it? I did not ask him to show me his place. I did not accept to take his flat.”
“But why can’t you just say no before he took you along? Did he tie your arms and forcibly take you there?”
I was agitated now.
“Meera, I have a fair idea of why you are so upset about this. You know the place, don’t you?”
Meera was stunned.
“What do you mean?”
“I know you are upset because I finally saw that place you had slept with him.”
“Stop talking rubbish, Krish.” Meera scoffed.
“Stop fooling me, Meera. I know you don’t want me to see him because you are afraid of what he would tell me about you?”
“What would he tell you about me other than I told you?”
“Desai never told me it was boring as you’ve always put it. He told me it was great sex. You were so good that he is now unable to forget you. He is willing to gift me the flat to get you again. Can you believe that? You think I am dumb enough to believe he wants to do so much for a repeat of that boring sex. Great!”
Words had flown out of my mouth. It was the beginning of an argument that I never wanted. Meera was angry with my sarcasm and she was taken aback when she learnt what I had in my mind. She cried in the end.
“If you can’t forgive me and forget what I did, then I have no right to be in your life, Krish.” She wept.
I felt bad but my ego did not allow me to soften.
It took a few days before we recovered from the fight. We did not apologise. We just hugged while on the bed, and we considered it a gesture of reconciliation and moved on.

Meera finally visited Tejas’ apartment when he said he’s done packing his things. Tejas was enthusiastic to show her around. He had cleaned the house and the rooms looked more spacious than before.
“Mmm… I liked it. Krish was right.”
Meera said.
Tejas asked me which room I would choose to sleep in, as both the rooms were of the same size. I checked both rooms before she chose Tejas’ bedroom.
“I know why you chose this room. It’s the large bed, isn’t it?” Tejas asked with a suggestive facial expression. Meera looked at him in surprise and pushed him on his upper arm.
“It’s called a king-size bed.” She said.
“You have a fair idea about beds; I can see where your interests are.” Tejas quipped.
Meera's eyes widened again and she pushed him again.
“Don’t try to flirt with me, you little pervert. You’ll get a slap from me.”
She warned him, still smiling.

Tejas made coffee for us. When Meera volunteered to wash the cups, I turned to Tejas.
“What did you do with the posters? Packed them?”
“No. Destroyed. I am sending all my items to my sister and I don’t want her to see those posters. She’ll kill me.”
“Oh so sad.” I joked. “You will be alone now.”
"Yeah..." He smiled. "But I will be thinking about things you would later do in my bed with Meera ma'am."
“My wife is a bit flirty and I am a bit open-minded, but don’t be overexcited about it,” I told him. “Why don’t you concentrate on your neighbour’s cute wife? Are you still only interested in her pickles?”
Tejas had told me about his neighbour Sheetal's expertise in making pickles.
“Pickles…Jams…all are same,” Tejas spoke in a low voice. “I’ve tried fantasising about Sheetal didi but it did not work.”
I became curious.
“What happened?”
“Mmm…I wanted to please her with my tongue as you said. But I know she’s very down to earth, she doesn’t look like she's open to such things in real. So in my fantasy also, she does not allow me to do anything.”
I could not believe it. “It’s your choice how to fantasise, isn’t it?” I laughed. “I thought we can do anything in our fantasies.”
However, I suddenly realised it wasn’t true. I remembered how I was forced to confront the image of Desai coming to my head while making love to my wife a few days ago. I was forced to hurriedly replace him with a random man.

I was learning one thing about fantasy.
When we fantasise we want the visuals in our mind to be perfect. When we are thrilled by that perfection, we are addicted to it so much that we are ready to treat it as the reality for a brief period. And our subconscious mind does not allow us to manipulate it.

I looked around and confirmed Meera wasn’t coming before I started talking.
“There is an easy way to make your dream woman long for your tongue job. You remove her panty and bring it to your face. Inhale it and rub it over your face to hint what you want. Any woman with a brain would get the idea and they would love it. Get it into your head and then fantasise.”
“Wow,” Tejas’ face lit with a boyish grin. “You are saying this based on your real experiences, aren’t you?”
“No,” I quipped. “My woman knows what she wants. I don’t need to hint anything.”
The look on Tejas’ face told me how envious he was of me.
I knew he was going to stroke his dick harder and faster that night.

I had started segregating our household items for packing. On a Sunday I was sitting tired after my packing work when Tejas visited.
“You should have called me,” Tejas said.
“I am just selecting what we should move and what shouldn’t. You can’t help me with that.” I said.
Meera was about to leave for groceries and she stopped to make a coffee for us.
“Krish doesn’t need my help. How about you? Any help, ma'am?” Tejas asked her when she began to leave.
“Thank you. I was just hoping you would ask me this.” Meera quipped and handed him a small piece of paper. “This is the grocery list. Please do the shopping for me.”
Tejas gave her a blank stare.
I laughed aloud. Meera joined me and snatched the paperback from his hand.
“I was joking, idiot.”
Tejas laughed along foolishly. “I was ready to go shopping. Anything for you.”
Meera swayed her head, teasing him further.
“Anything for me…yeah I know.”
As she began to leave he asked her if he could go with her. Meera looked at me and I nodded at her.
“Okay,” she said. “Don’t blame me later. Remember, I didn’t ask you.”
Even though I knew he had a huge crush on my wife and he loved to be around her, I thought it was quite natural for a man of his age. Therefore I was not intimated by his presence around her.
They returned two hours later, with two bags full of grocery items. They were talking aloud when they entered. I could see Tejas was telling her his stories, and she was enjoying it.
“I was asking her if she actually intends to vacate this house. She bought groceries for at least two months.” Tejas told me.
“I didn’t plan to buy this much in one go. But why worry when I have such a good servant like you?”
Meera asked him.
“I guess you guys had a great time while shopping,” I said.
“You know Krish; your friend is the weirdest man I’ve ever met.” Meera turned to me. “He killed me with his stupid stories.”
“She was laughing so loud that other people in the queue were wondering what happened. Now she’s calling it stupid stories.” Tejas said.
“His observations and findings on women are a hilarious piece of information. None of them can be true. I will tell you later.” Meera told me.
"Ok, berate me, fine! Now there's nothing good about me, right?" Tejas asked. "I know how true is that."
"There's one thing that I liked, you know Krish," Meera told me. "He was calling me 'Meera ma'am, Meera ma'am' in front of people. I have to admit, I liked it."
"Finally!" Tejas snapped.

I had a shower and then we had lunch. When Meera went to the kitchen to bring a dish, Tejas leaned toward me.
“I am flirting with her too much I know. Am I putting my life in danger?”
“I won’t let you have this doubt when you actually do it,” I said.
“Just one hint would suffice. I would stop.”
“Come on. Chill for now.” I patted on his shoulder. I was enjoying how he was making Meera laugh.
When lunch was finished Tejas asked for dessert.
“Sorry, it was a quick preparation,” Meera said.
“Oh, I really would have loved to have something sweet from you,” Tejas said.
“I was very sweet to you since this morning. Why do you need another sweet?”
“You were sweet; yeah, to my eyes and ears, I agree. But what about my mouth?”
“This is for your mouth. Consider this as dessert.” Meera took a piece of green chilly from the plate and pretended to shove it into his mouth. Tejas readily leaned forward and took it, also taking the tip of her food-stained fingers into his mouth.
“You creep!” Meera pulled her hand, shaken. “You licked my fingers, didn’t you? Yuck!”
I could see she was just pretending. Tejas was eyeing at her and chewing the green chilly.
“It’s somewhat sweet but not a good dessert.” He grinned.
“Open your mouth and let me give you something better.” She got up and bent to grab his chin with her left hand and then pretended to spit into his mouth. Tejas was stunned and he jerked his head back.
“That’s your dessert, jerk.” Meera left hold of him and patted slightly across his cheek, before turning to the table and started picking up the plates. All this, while keeping a cute smile on the corner of her lips.
I was a sitting statue by then. I had witnessed something I hadn’t come across even in my kinkiest fantasies. My wife had pretended to spit into someone’s mouth while I watched it from so close. Before I knew, I was carrying a boner in my pants.
Meera smiled at me.
“I love your friend, Krish. Not for he’s handsome or something, but for he can take any insult.”
She blurted before she took the plates to the kitchen.
Tejas turned to me. “Your wife is just unstoppable.” His eyes were still wide with disbelief. “How can she be so weird and be so hot at the same time?”
“You wanted her not to hold that back, didn’t you?” I asked as if to tease him. But deep inside me, I wanted to know how he felt.
“What?”
“You would have loved it if she gave it into your mouth, wouldn’t you?”
“Oh my God, she’s so crazy! I’ve never thought about it. There was no time to think about it.”
“Go, tell her that you want it now,” I said.
“What the hell! Are you trying to get me killed?” He asked and turned toward the kitchen. “Any help, Meera ma’am?”
“Yeah, come help me do the dish.”
Tejas’ jaw dropped again.
I giggled.
“Go, man. She’s your lovely ma’am. Go, help her with the dish.”
Tejas took the call seriously and went to the kitchen. When I went to the kitchen to have a look at what they were doing, Meera was washing the plates and Tejas was arranging the washed plates on the rack.
“Shoo…go away.” Meera shooed me away. “Don’t disturb us. We’re making love here.”
“Yeah, I can see the love being washed away.” I retorted.

After helping Meera with dish Tejas came to my room. He observed the whole room for a while.
“So this is your bedroom, right?” He asked.
I smiled. “Yeah, and this is the bed I and my wife sleep every night.” I ran my palm over the bed as I spoke. He sat on the bed for while we chatted.
After a while, he used my bathroom after asking me. When he returned his face was excited. I did not know why.
“What happened, dude? Why are you so aroused? Did you just wank in my bathroom?”
“No. But I was about to.” He said, accepting my derogatory remark.
He showed me what he had found in the bathroom. It was Meera's panty. I hadn’t noticed it before and I assumed she would have forgotten it after the night, as she never forgets such things.
“Oh, that’s about last night. You know, long night; I hadn’t let her wear it.”
I said casually, further making Tejas’ eyes wider. Then I raised my eyebrows. “Have something in your mind? Did you touch it?”
“Can I touch it, please? I want to have a feel of it. I've never...”
He asked. I was the one shocked now.
“Please. I beg you.” He pleaded.
I should have straightaway refused, but when I spoke the words came out differently.
“Meera will kill me.”
“She’ll never know. Please, I beg you…”
I looked at his face and my wife’s panty alternately. I wasn’t thinking about the possibility of witnessing my wife’s panty in his hand. Instead, I was more curious about what he would do with it.
“Okay.” I nodded. “You have two seconds before I changed my mind.”
Tejas had grabbed it before I said it. I watched him hold it with both hands like the most delicate thing in the world. He squeezed it with utmost joy. I felt a jerk inside my pants. As he began to bring it into his face to smell it, I stopped him.
“Don’t.” I snatched it from him and hung it on the hook. “You've had enough already.”
Tejas was disappointed.
“Can I keep it, please?”
“No. You’ll definitely get me killed.”
“Meera ma’am will never know.”
“She will know when she finds it missing.”
“But she won’t suspect you. You can tell you don’t know about it. Or you can tell I might have stolen it in case she questions you.”
“You want to get killed by my wife? Are you that crazy?”
“Please... I can't lose this chance. This is so arousing. I'll leave right now if you want, but not without this. I beg you...”
I sighed, thinking about the consequences. Nothing came to my mind.
“Please…Please…”
He said again.
“What are you doing there guys?”
We heard Meera's voice approaching and panic hit us alike. We moved back hurriedly and Tejas was even quicker to grab the panty from the hook and push it into his pocket. I tried to gesture my naysaying with my bulged eyes but it was late. As Meera entered the room we both had to pretend all normal.
Meera took a towel and went back to the kitchen. I turned to Tejas again.
“Please. I will return it tomorrow. Please don’t break my heart.”
I couldn’t stop smiling at his incessant pleading. My smile was an instant approval.
“I won’t sleep tonight,” Tejas said.
“Don’t fantasise about my wife,” I warned.
“No. It’s about Sheetal didi only.” He promised.
I was not going to believe him anyway.

That night Meera told me she knew how excited I was when she pretended to spit into Tejas’ mouth. I didn't disagree.
“You are not going back to your fantasy world, are you?” Meera asked.
“I didn't imagine you would do that. And when you did, it was like...”
“Oh really, my baby?”
She hugged me tightly.
“But I won't give it to someone else, not anymore.” She said and kissed me lightly.
“Tejas is crazy. I think he must be thinking about you tonight.”
I said.
“Not again... Krish!” Meera warned.
“It's just between us. He was acting cool but the moment you held his chin he was like...You would understand if you were in my place.”
“I don't have to be you to understand anything. I could see your reaction. Be honest to me, you were hard watching me do that, weren't you?”
“I don't want to lie to you. It was arousing.”
“You jerk. You'll never change.” She sighed. "O, God! Why did I do that?"
“Why did you hold back?” I asked.
“You were disappointed that I didn't spit into his mouth!”
“There was nothing to be disappointed. But he would have enjoyed it, wouldn't he?”
“It is not as sexy as you think it is for you.”
“It is like honey. No one can dislike it.”
“Honey, haha!”
“Come on, give me some.”
“Who are you? My husband or someone else?”
“Think of me as Tejas.”
“You'll end up eating my saliva but won't get to have sex tonight.”
“Let me see.”
"Krish sir you are a pervert."
Meera hugged me tighter and ran her palms over my chest. “You should keep an eye on him. Don't bring him here often. He likes me very much.”
“Does that worry you?”
“I worried about you taking advantage of it, my pervert hubby!”
“You can take advantage of your husband being a pervert, now. It's just between us.”
“Open your mouth, boy.”
“Who am I?”
“You are that idiot chap, your name is Tejas. Call me Ma'am.”
“Ma'am...”
“Say please... And open your mouth.”
“Please, Ma'am...”
I opened my mouth and next moment she held under my chin and spat into my mouth. I swallowed it and opened my mouth again.
“Need more?”
“Mmm...”
She climbed on top of me and spat into my mouth again and again.
“You want more?”
She asked. I moaned.
She got up and sat on my chest with her legs apart; her skirt was raised, exposing her creamy thigh skins. I caressed along her thighs.
She raised her skirt further and moved forward, bringing her centre to my face.
She wanted to feed me. Next moment my mouth, wide open, was pressing into her pussy. It was leaking profusely and I swallowed her juice without holding back.
“Oh my... Mmm....”
Meera gasped.
I pressed my palms over her butt cheeks and pushed my mouth deeper into her. In my head, I had become Tejas and I was soon stroking my dick with one hand. A few minutes later, she begged me to let go of her and get on top of her. But I refused and kept eating her pussy and also began rubbing its soft lips with my fingers. A few minutes later she screamed and her body convulsed, as she surrendered to a mighty orgasm.
I had ejaculated already and we slept very soon.

Next day at work I couldn't stop thinking about what Tejas would have done Meera's panty.
I was not ready to believe his promise that it was about Sheetal. And that got me to think of many possibilities about the fate of my wife's delicates. I felt an urge to rush to Tejas and get the clothe back. By the end of the day I strongly regretted not stopping him before having it. However, the more I thought about it, the harder my dick became. I hated the fact that I had no control over my dick.

I went to Tejas' apartment in the evening. I was a bit embarrassed because I was carrying a boner though I was far from excited about it. I asked Tejas what he did to my wife's panty.
"It is safe in my cupboard. I have kept it safe." Tejas said. The shyness in his voice told me something else about his mental state. He was more pathetic than me.
"What did you do?" I asked again.
Tejas swallowed. "I could not sleep, Krish."
"Uh...huh?"
"Are you upset?" His voice was wary. 
I softened my voice, "Did you fantasised about my wife, idiot?"
"I didn't want to, initially. I had promised you. I wanted to imagine it belonged to Sheetal didi, but the truth, you know, was more exciting. I am sorry...I can't lie to you."
"I knew it. I knew you..." I paused for a moment. "You shagged on it, didn't you?"
"But I didn't spoil it," he said quickly. "I didn't want to make it dirty and wash it. I didn't want to lose that smell...it...you know."
I was amazed by his boldness to confess so much.
"What exactly did you do with it, dude? Tell me that."
"Krish..." He cleared his throat and looked down before he went on. "It was the first time I had the feel of a woman's panty. It was nothing like I imagined. I hadn't imagined at all. I just need to touch it... hold it in my hand, and that was enough to give me the biggest erection. And that smell of it... That feeling when I.... when I rubbed it over my face... I don't know how to express the feeling."
"You are such a hero to tell me all this. Do you know your life is in danger?"
"You are so lucky, Krish sir. You can do all this in real. Such a beautiful woman as your wife... she loves you and does whatever you want her to. I think of me lucky too, to be able to talk to her. This...chance to touch her panty makes me on top of my world. None of my fantasies had been hotter than this. That's why I am telling you all this."
"Did you have sex with Meera in your fantasy?"
I asked finally. Tejas looked down, guiltily. I moved forward and pinched his ear. "You jerk!"
"But I failed in it. I can't do that stuff even in my fantasies. I told you when my fantasy becomes spontaneous, I am unable to change the reality that I cannot satisfy a woman with my..." He paused and went on. "I wonder how she would respond if she ever came to know about my size problem. But if she ridicules me I'll be okay because she has the right to do it. I've done shameful things to her in my fantasies. But I have at most respect for her, Krish sir. Please don't be offended by my fantasies. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. It is because of my closeness to you, otherwise, I wouldn't have told you all this. I could lie about it, couldn't I? I don't want to lie to you. You are the one I can talk about anything."
When I came back, I did not care to bring the panty. I chose to leave it with him.

It was not that his words alone convinced me about the harmlessness of our combined fantasies. It was that I realised I was enjoying what I was doing with him. I thought it was the safest way to be adventurous. My sex life had become active because of my interactions with Tejas. He had taught me the fun of masturbation. He had taught me the fun of foreplay.
Our nights had become playful. I had begun to believe I had mastered the art of giving my woman orgasms every night. Mutual masturbation was a guaranteed path to satisfaction. My interaction with Meera in bed increased as we played with each other’s body with our hands for long. I spent hours holding her naked body close to mine while she pleasured herself with her finger, encouraged by me. Occasionally we had penetrative sex too, like this day when Tejas told me about his fantasy involving Meera's panty.

Another night I got curious about how Meera would respond if she knew about Tejas' size problem. It was an idea I got from Tejas himself, and I got carried away by his justification that he deserved to be ridiculed by her, I decided to proceed. But I could not think of how to bring up the subject.
When Meera came to sleep I was pondering over it.
"The other day you said I should keep an eye on Tejas. Why did you say that?"
I asked; I hoped it would eventually give me the opportunity to tell he is not dangerous and the reason behind it.
Meera gave me a surprised look.
"It's been many days since I told you that. I thought you would have forgotten it."
"Tell me." I insisted. "You said he likes you."
"You too know he likes me. And he never loses a chance to flirt with your wife. Haven't you noticed?" Meera smiled as she spoke.
"I thought it was an innocent type flirting."
"You know," Meera lay close to me in bed. "That day when I was in the kitchen my top was a bit loose and falling off my shoulder a bit; exposing my bra strap. Tejas pointed me to put it back, twice. The third time when it happened my hands were wet and I asked him why he's unable to ignore it. He told me it's making him think where that straps were going. I could see he was trying to flirt. I asked him to tuck it inside the edge of my top if he's so disturbed. He did it and commented that my bra might be loose. I replied boldly, saying no, my breasts are small. He said no, they are not small but perfect looking."
I smiled.
"I can see he's not the only one flirting there."
"I was just playing along."
"That part is called flirting."
"I was just being me. That's how I behave. You know me."
"I am not saying you did something wrong. But, are you worried he likes you?"
"You should also be worried..."
"Baby..." I interrupted her. "I want to tell you something I thought I would never tell you. My friend Tejas has a physical condition. He has a small-sized...you know, penis."
Meera stared right into my eyes for two complete seconds. I watched her face become plain and she took a deep breath.
"Why the hell do you think my flirting with him has something to do with his dick size?"
The change in her voice told me I had messed it up big time. I cursed the moment when I took up Tejas' humble idea.
"It doesn't have anything to do. No." I said quickly. "I meant to say I have some sort of sympathy over him. I have spent more time with him than any of my other friends, you know that. I wanted to tell you that, don't judge him by his flirty behaviour. He will never try to do something a normal guy would. I am saying he's not a dangerous guy in any means."
"Krish, you are out of your mind. You are saying a man is dangerous if he has a big penis and he is a safe guy if he's got a small one."
I knew I was making me sound stupid. I forced a laugh.
"I didn't mean any of that. I just meant my friend has a small penis."
Meera was laughing now.
"You stupid husband. You are such a moron. You liar."
Meera hit me on my chest with her fist.
"What!"
"I know I should believe exactly the opposite of what you are saying."
I was helpless now. I did not know how to make her believe it.
"You don't believe me?"
I asked.
"How do you know?"
"He told me."
Meera looked into my eyes for two seconds.
"And you believed it?" Meera's question surprised me. I did not expect her to think Tejas could by lying about his size.
"Yeah, why not?" I asked before saying, "You don't believe it?"
Meera smirked.
"I won't believe such a thing before verifying it myself."
I was stunned.
"How?"
"By stripping him."
She was smirking. I knew she was joking.
"How? You'll casually ask him to take off his clothes?"
"No. I know he's quite into me. My presence turns him on. It's not a big deal, but only if you let me."
She was teasing me.
"Even I would love to know the truth, then," I said. "But what happens if he turns out lying?"
"Then I'll beat him up, for lying to us?"
I laughed. "He'll be sad that I shared his secret with you."
"How? Because then he should be the one who tried to fool you."
I nodded. "That's true. But then what if he truly has a small dick?"
"Then..." She looked up to the ceiling and thought for a second. "Then I'll try making him big." She was laughing and I joined her.
"But why did he tell you about his size in the first place?" Meera asked later.
I thought for a moment to make up a reply.
"I don't remember when; our talk was about masturbation and he said it's more satisfying than actual sex. I disagreed. So he explained it was an opinion based on personal experience and limitation. This led him into talking about his size."
Meera stared at me for a moment.
“You are such a moron to tell me all this,” She blamed.  "So is your friend.  Don't believe his lies."

Lalit called me to his cabin on Monday.
"I am truly impressed with your skills, Krish." He said. "Skills other than professional, I must say. I recommended them to axe you, but what they gave you is promotion. Take it."
He pointed to a letter on thy desk. I was surprised.
The letter said I was being promoted and my salary was going to rise. I was directed to go to their main branch in Bangalore to attend three weeks training sessions, to be eligible for the promotion.
However, my excitement was diluted as I went through the whole letter. It wasn't simply a promotion. It also mentioned that my current post was terminated. It meant if I did not take the promotion, I would lose my job.
Desai visited me in the afternoon. It was the first time he was meeting me after he tried to lure me with his apartment gift. He asked me if I got the promotion offer.
"They wanted to lay you off but it was me who saved you. I always consider you my friend."
He patted on my shoulder.
"You’ll leave next week. When you return, you'll find a new world awaiting you. Your life is going to improve, my friend. You’ll have enough money and I’ll be there for anything you need."
"I need to discuss this with Meera."
I told him.
"Don’t worry about her, Krish."
Desai assured.
"She’ll be safe here. I’ll be there for anything she needs. If you say I’ll take her to the apartment to show around. But only if you are comfortable with it. I won't be doing anything without your permission. Not even a phone call. It's my promise." 
He kept his arms around my shoulders, towering on me with his presence.
I knew the trap was laid. I only needed to walk into it.
"I wish you all the best and success in your career and life, Krish." He went on. "Go and finish the training. When you come back I will present you a nice gift myself."

------xxxxx------xxxxx------xxxxx------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 25-11-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM