Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
My aunt and uncle had come home- my mom’s brother and his wife. The last time we saw them was at dad’s funeral, it had been over a year since then. It was obvious that both mom and aunt had cried. They had puffy faces, and both their eyes were bloodshot red.

“Oh, Adi!” Aunt hugged me and began to cry. She told me how unlucky I was to have lost dad so early, and wondered how mom and I had managed for the past year. Uncle asked me why I had a sweet packet in my hand. Mom covered it up by saying that I had just finished my last exam and I had bought it to celebrate. Thank god for mom.

“Well, then it’s good. We can all leave for the village tonight itself, and you guys can stay for a week. Even mother and father wanted to see you both.” Uncle said.

That was the shock.

It was like a big rock was put on my head and all my excitement went down instantly. I looked at mom seeking an answer. She told me that there was a special pooja in the village temple and my grandparents had invited us and we were supposed to go immediately. Mom couldn’t console me either, because aunt and uncle were right there.

I freshened up, and in the meanwhile uncle went and booked us our tickets. And we were sitting inside the bus within a couple of hours. It was already getting dark, and we would arrive at the village early next morning.

The bus was not completely full. Mom and I were sitting in the last second seat. Uncle and Aunt were sitting in the seat in front of us. The last row seats were very bad, and no one were sitting in it, so basically we were sitting in the last seat. Throughout the journey, mom spoke a lot to uncle and aunty, but I kept quite. Mom tried to get me to speak to them, but my mood was off, so they too left me alone.

We stopped at a restaurant at about 8 to have dinner. Half an hour later we boarded the bus again and continued our journey. The driver switched off the lights and we were in complete darkness. The entire bus went quite and pretty much went to sleep. But I was still awake. Two weeks worth of repressed sexual feelings were swimming inside my head.

“Aren’t you sleepy?” Mom asked.

“No mom.” I said and slightly turned to her.

Mom and I were sharing a large shawl, which covered both of use conveniently. Sitting next to mom, i could smell her fragrant perfume. Mom wore a simple cotton saree, and a matching blouse. Even in the darkness, I could make out her wet, luscious lips as she spoke, and I could see her breasts heaving lightly as she breathed.

“Why are you so sad today?” She asked, rubbing my hair.

“You know why” I said annoyed at her and turned around. If we were at home by now, then mom and I would be conjoined. Just imagining what we would have been doing had me excited and it was showing in my pant. Mom put her head on my shoulder, and closed her eyes. I could feel her slowly rubbing her hand on my thigh.

Then she put her hand directly over my crotch and began slightly massaging me. Her breathing became shallow, so did mine. I covered my lap with the shawl properly and looked around the bus consciously. Everyone were asleep.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 04:08 PM