Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
One week before my final exams were to begin, I had bagged a cushy job with a top MNC in the campus interview. I kept it a secret until we got to bed that night.

When I finally told mom, she was very happy and proud of me. She hugged me tightly and was crying out of joy. I hugged her back and consoled her, kissing her on the cheeks.
“Relax mom” I said, wiping away her tears.

She just hugged me tightly. “See, I told you, if you work hard we’ll be able to live a better life. I am so proud of you beta” she said and kissed me.

Soon, that motherly kissed transformed into a lover’s kiss. Our tongues were locked inside each other’s mouths and our hands were exploring each other’s body. I was completely nude, but mom was still wearing her inners and her nighty.

I grabbed one of her huge tits and began fondling it. She wasn’t wearing any bra, so I got to squeeze her milk tankers without any restriction. She let out a low moan when I pinched her erect nipples between my fingers. Mom unzipped her nighty and let out one of her globes out, and asked me to suck it and play with it. She didn’t have to tell me twice. I pounced on it and attacked it like a hungry tiger.

Mom had very soft and spongy boobs that were crushed easily. I kissed and licked every inch of her boobs, and in no time I had coated her breast with multiple layers of my saliva. Mom’s nipple grew in size and was great to latch on to her pointy nipple while I sucked her areola. I put my other hand inside her nighty and began to fondle her bare breast with my other hand. Mom was writhing under me, moaning every time I sucked her boobs or squeezed them too hard.

Mom pushed my face harder against her boobs and started to grab my hair and pulled them madly. I don’t know what came over me, and I tore her nighty at the seam right below her zip, releasing both her tits. This turned on mom even more. She immediately put one of her hands down into her panty and began fingering herself. I began dry humping her thigh, while my mouth was busy licking and sucking her boobs.

Soon we both orgasmed in unison, mom’s nighty was completely wet with our juices. I rolled over fully satisfied. “Ooh… this was my favourite nighty” mom said, inspecting her torn clothes. “But it was restricting my access to my favourite boobs mom” I said and grabbed her tits over her nighty.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 04:06 PM