Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Before I begin, I would like to thank all of you for encouraging me, and sending me your mails. I really appreciate it. This update is a bit longer than the others, and hopefully, you will like this as well. Enjoy! Smile

This is it for this part. Stay tuned for the next part. 

Leave your feedback at plover1991;, and remember, this is a purely fictional sex story. It is not real.

##

Mom’s Reward – Part 3

Mom stopped her paper correction work for a couple of days, and since it was my holidays, I too took a break from studies. It had gotten increasingly hard for us to keep our hands to ourselves after that night. Every night mom and I would be in each other’s embrace, kissing and feeling up each other’s body. I slept nude those days, while mom had stopped wearing her inners.

We had gone from being mom and son to being lovers. We went out for movies, lunch and dinner and did everything most couples would do.By the time the next semester started, mom and I got extremely close. She still wouldn’t let me fuck her, but she would let me do everything else- kiss her and fondle her entire body whenever I wanted and I took full advantage of this.

--

After about a week, I got back to studies and mom got back to her work. Since this was the last semester, I needed to work hard to get good marks, to get into a good job and to finally attain the highest reward mom had promised- her own self.

I started to work harder than before, and I had already began learning the lessons in advance for the next sem and was searching for a suitable final year project to work on.

However, we still continued our naughty relationship. Mom still jerked me off at least once a week, and sometimes she would slip one hand inside her panties and pleasure herself while her other hand worked on my hard dick. I loved to watch mom finger her juicy pussy and dreamt of the day my cock would be the one pleasuring her. 

Then we would hug each other and sleep throughout the night.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 04:05 PM