Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
In the midst of all of this, I had begun to get weak in my studies. I was usually a good student, who always got above average scores in all my tests. Never had I failed. But in this semester, I had failed all the subjects in the first internals. Dad’s death and our worsening financial condition had take a serious toll on me.

Mom wasn’t happy about it. But she didn’t say anything that day. The entire evening, we didn’t speak a single word, but everything else was normal. She made me dinner. We had dinner and we both went to bed. I expected mom to say something, but she didn’t. after a long time trying to stay awake, I finally began drifting off to sleep when I heard mom sobbing.

I turned around and tried to comfort her. “Hey mom, what happened?” I said, facing her. But she wouldn’t stop crying. SO, I tried putting my arm around her to comfort her, and she let it bawl. She told me how she understood that dad’s death had affected me badly, but also I needed to pull myself together and work hard at college in order to get good grades. “And I also know that your mind is wandering to all the wrong places” she said.

I just gave her a confused look. “I know how you look at me these days, and my panties are always wet when you come out of the bathroom. You always…. Play with yourself everyday. Do you think I haven’t noticed it? This is not the age you should be doing it. And that too for your own mother?”

I just lay there stunned. I didn’t know mom knew all this. Suddenly, mom controlled herself and wiped away her tears. She then came close to me, kissed my forehead and hugged me. Then she told me that it is important for me to study well this year as she won’t be able to pay my fees next year. If I get a good job then we can move into a better lifestyle soon, else we will have to live in this same house.

I didn’t sleep the entire night. Even mom didn’t. I couldn’t get what mom said out of my mind. I guess mom too was worried about our future. Both of us twisted and turned until it was 3 in the morning. By accident, we both turned to face each other. I looked into mom’s eyes for a brief moment and put my head down in shame and turned the other way.

“Hey Adi” mom called my name, but I didn’t respond. “Sorry Adi, please forgive mom. But you have to understand the situation also…” she came close to me and hugged me from behind, pressing her boobs against my back. 

Even though I didn’t want any sexual thoughts, my dick began to rise as if it had a mind of its own.
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-03-2019, 03:47 PM